[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tocato

Hello can we get less dangerous ammo (maybe bb) equipped for all weapons not just explosions for the shooting dummy?  I'm inside a cave and when my colonists miss they end up destroying the walls. Even throwing ro is would be better than spending a ton of time repairing

MiniMishii

I can't successfully use the robots :c It just has the option to repair, but repairing doesn't actually do anything. I've also tried putting it at the top or at the bottom of the load order.

Attached is what the dev log throws when I click activate. I'm not sure how to even start to go about trying to fix this one =\

I've used them before perfectly successfully in a mod-heavy game, so I don't even know what I should try disabling to find a conflict.

Canute

MiniMishii,
when the robot's worked before and you didn't change anything it could be a conflict with another mod. Then a full logfile would be more helpful, click on the green "Share log" button at the log window for a combined modlist + logfile.

Haplo

This looks like a conflict with another mod:
More_Scenario_Parts.HarmonyPatches.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_ScenPartExSupport
-> Do you have a new mod added? Something that adds 'More Scenarios' maybe?
This can only be fixed on their side. There is nothing I can do about it, sorry.

MiniMishii

Thank you! Found what it was conflicting with, and tbh, I'm not even sure what that mod does, as it's no longer on Steam. Guess it's time for that one to go...fingers crossed that's the only issue :)

linreche

hello
Misc. MapGen FactionBase
Error pop up when attacking pirate base !

Error in BlueprintHandler.CreateBlueprintAt(..): System.InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
  at MapGenerator.BlueprintHandler.CreateBlueprintAt (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map, MapGenerator.MapGeneratorBaseBlueprintDef blueprint, RimWorld.Faction faction, Verse.ThingDef& wallStuff, System.Collections.Generic.List`1& usedSpots) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
MapGenerator.BlueprintHandler:CreateBlueprintAt(IntVec3, Map, MapGeneratorBaseBlueprintDef, Faction, ThingDef&, List`1&)
MapGenerator.Genstep_CreateBlueprintBase:ScatterAt(IntVec3, Map, Int32)
Verse.GenStep_Scatterer:Generate(Map, GenStepParams)
Verse.MapGenerator:GenerateContentsIntoMap(IEnumerable`1, Map, Int32)
Verse.MapGenerator:GenerateMap(IntVec3, MapParent, MapGeneratorDef, IEnumerable`1, Action`1)
Verse.GetOrGenerateMapUtility:GetOrGenerateMap(Int32, IntVec3, WorldObjectDef)
Verse.GetOrGenerateMapUtility:GetOrGenerateMap(Int32, WorldObjectDef)
RimWorld.Planet.SettlementUtility:AttackNow(Caravan, SettlementBase)
RimWorld.Planet.<Attack>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent(Boolean&)
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate(Boolean&)
Verse.Root:Update_Patch1(Object)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Haplo

Thank you for the info.
I have no idea what the problem might be, but I'll try to find and fix it :)

EbeneezerSquid

I love your Robots, and now that 1.1 unstable is out, I find myself REALLY missing the little guys.

Any update plans you care to share?

Haplo

To be honest, core, robots and training are already updated.
I just need a bit more testing, then I'll most likely drop them.
So expect them soon(TM)  8)

Jan2607

When you say robots, do you mean MAI too? That's one of my most important mods I really need for a new 1.1 playthrough :D

EbeneezerSquid

I just need the little guys, for cleaning and hauling.

Everything else is a bonus.

Never actually built MAI, but used the training constantly.

CEPMatos

Nice, please update the title to 1.1

xNuviettex

Quick Question and an idea for you. first question. is your turret base mod compatible with 1.1?

and the idea is see if you can implement the locks mod from Avius, to where your robots can have there own access to specific colonist owned doors.

Haplo

Turret base is currently not ready for 1.1, sorry.

Angelix

There is a little problem with area reset in case rechargers outside of permitted area. Its an infestation. In case it happens near recharging bases it is too difficult to protect bots. Can we have some override switch?