[1.3] Children and Pregnancy - v4.1.0

Started by GhostData, March 22, 2020, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jager666

Quote from: PlatanusO on January 10, 2021, 03:54:48 PM
Quote from: jager666 on January 08, 2021, 04:23:53 PM
Looks like the mod is dead in the water again.

I mean the mod works, there are just some 'bugs'.  Also quite a few improvements that could be made.

Some of the things I thought were major bugs previously were not actually bugs just not really implimented.  There are a bunch of error messages in the logger, but most of these seem pretty harmless and meaningless.

The actual bugs (which do need to be fixed at top priority) I have found so far are:

• Infants (immobile stage) try to mediate and this takes them out of the crib and requires rescue.
  • If the designated crib is outside the child's allowed zone then any time the child is outside of crib, an adult will take them to a random bed upon rescue (even if that bed is outside the allowed zone).
  • Random adults, including men and pawns assigned to a no-drugs policy, will randomly take contraceptive.  This does not seem related to 'chemical fascination', it seems that just any adult will randomly take the contraceptive.
  • Upon leaving the toddler stage at age 3 (they become a short pawn), the children can be assigned tasks (but cannot use weapons 'safely' (all weapons as far as I know)).  Unfortunately the new short child pawns do not display any skill levels.  I have to close out of the game and then load back in to the game again to see the traits in the bio.  Clearly this is a bug.

Here is a list of features I think really need to be implemented:

• Pawns capable of breastfeeding and assigned to childcare should prioritize breastfeeding immobile babies and not feed them regular food
  • Toddlers in crawling stage should not be able to pick up food and feed themselves. This should require a 'take to bed and feed' from a pawn assigned to childcare
  • Although toddlers can feed themselves, if an adult pawn with childcare abilities chooses to feed a walking stage toddler, they should be fed at a table and chair if possible, if not, they should be fed anywhere. Toddlers in walking stage should not be required to be taken to bed for an adult to feed them.
  • Toddlers in crawling stage should not be able to clothe themselves, an adult pawn should need to clothe them in appropriate toddler clothes (the onesie and beanie).
  • Adult pawns with childcare assignments should be able to play with toddlers in either crawling or walking stage outside of the crib/bed.  I know that toddler pawns in both stages can play with each other or can relax socially if they have access to a chair and table with the 'gathering spot' option enabled, but the 'play with baby' should not require a crib at the toddler stage.  If this is implemented, I would remove the ability for the toddler pawn to relax socially from the crawling stage, as it is unrealistic that a crawling 6 to 18 month old would be able to converse in any meaningful way with adults.  I think relaxing socially is still acceptable for walking stage toddlers.
  • We need more descriptive help lists.  It is not clear what happens at what stage or how high a young child can train their skills to.
  • There should be an option to turn off children under a certain age appearing in raids and caravans.  I know on a rimworld, tribal cultures may encourage young children to fight, but this is too upsetting to some people and should be able to be turned off.

Here is a list of features I would like to see to have better compatibility with Dub's Hygiene mod, which I use.  Implementing these features will likely require work on both mods:

• Immobile babies should not create bedpans.
  • Pawns assigned to childcare should be able to wash babies, it should not require doctoring to be assigned.
  • Crawling toddlers should not be able wash themselves.  I think it is okay for toddlers in walking stage to wash themselves, but crawling toddlers should create a childcare work driver for 'take to bed and wash', which must be done by an adult pawn assigned to childcare.
  • All baby stages, from immobile through walking toddler, should not use toilets.  Adult pawns assigned to childcare should have a 'take to bed and change diaper' Workdef.  Once a child reaches the age of three, they should start using toilets (I think doing a potty training thing would be way outside of the scope of the game so no need for that level of minutia)

Finally, at some point, I think it would be interesting to implement something along the lines of the old Children and School mod, but I don't think this ought to be a priority.  I have some C# knowledge, but I have been having trouble compiling my code so I really think someone with more advanced knowledge would need to help me make some of these fixes and changes.

I do agree that the mod works fine and it's perfectly playable, my main gripe is that there is some performance problems in the mod, adding up as the game goes, so besides the bugs You listed it would be nice to get fixed.

Waras

Ok, I asked this before and will ask this again, PLEASE BALANCE THIS MOD, I love this mod, I love women get pregnant, I love couples getting some results after got som' lovin' , this gives alternative ways of reproducing, not just recruiting prisoners or from events, I made customization to faster growth, just like animals do, just a little bit longer.

All I want is either reduce spawn rate of childs in Raids, Events, Caravans, Starting Randomizer, Etc, or give us more options in customizing all that. It really disbalance gameplay especially when playing hard modes, enemies come in with all children and get squashed like paper. thats no fun.

Oh and also please give us the option to remove cribs from game, a born child going strait into toddler is totally fine for me, less annoying, just like animals do, this is a game after all, not a real life, I don't have hundreds of years for this game.

PlatanusO

Now I am getting a pink square (no pixel art) for one of my children after shutting my computer down and loading the save again.  The hair also does not show up in the pawn picture at top of the screen for this child.  These are the log details:
Exception drawing Kiyoshi: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Material.CreateWithMaterial(UnityEngine.Material,UnityEngine.Material)
  at UnityEngine.Material..ctor (UnityEngine.Material source) [0x00007] in <5e1dfb686eb345078a588df96401afcc>:0
  at RimWorldChildren.GraphicsPreloader.AdjustMaterial (UnityEngine.Material mat, RimWorldChildren.LifecycleComp comp, Verse.Rot4 rot) [0x00000] in <1f5f58e363274a8aa94d1c13877805a5>:0
  at RimWorldChildren.GraphicsPreloader.PreloadApparelGraphic (RimWorld.Apparel apparel, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0020a] in <1f5f58e363274a8aa94d1c13877805a5>:0
  at RimWorldChildren.Children_Drawing.InitializeApparelDatabase (RimWorld.Apparel apparel, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0000f] in <1f5f58e363274a8aa94d1c13877805a5>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch0(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch3(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyDrawType, System.Boolean headStump, System.Boolean invisible) [0x0000d] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc) [0x0002b] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00007] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <d72310b4d8f64d25aee502792b58549f>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch1(Map)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

A picture is attached.  I have tried re-loading the game session, restarts etc.  redownloading the mod etc.  Still won't load.  The pixel art of the other 3 children in my colony are all just fine and are at the same life stage.  No clue why it is just this one child.

Jenivi7

If it's just the one, he might be wearing something that's refusing to scale down.  Don't know why the game would suddenly refuse after reloading but it does that to me sometimes too!  Could be that an apparel mod updated.

Spa1ner

Hello

I was installing this mod, but I'm afraid with

QuoteAll I want is either reduce spawn rate of childs in Raids, Events, Caravans, Starting Randomizer, Etc, or give us more options in customizing all that. It really disbalance gameplay especially when playing hard modes, enemies come in with all children and get squashed like paper. thats no fun.

Is it fixed? Also I have prepare children and school, in that mod you can disable birth a preganant mode I dont want lost school funcionallity Can I play both mods? (I read the first post, but it's been a long time and I don't know the current state of compatibility)

Regards

Canute

Hi,
maybe you should read the first page again !
QuoteChildren, School and Learning - Overrides pawn generation methods, breaking CNP birth. Hard incompatibility until patched.

Spa1ner

Yeah I know, for that reason I want to ask again, maybe it's not updated cause children and shool has the settings to disable all pregnancy system and birth. I think I was not an obvius question.

About the raids with many childs, is it frequental?

Thanks

Katinka

There are a few children with every raid. From 10 raiders there are 1-2 children.

greatorder

I've only got one problem with this, which is that the audio for the baby crying is way too long. It keeps crying some 8 seconds (I actually counted, I was wondering how long it lasted) after the issue's fixed, and with the cries being so frequent when they need something you wind up with multiple crying audios overlapping each other. I've had to turn them all the way down because it was beginning to irritate me.

GhostData

Quote from: Mistrornge on December 31, 2020, 03:23:10 PM
Super amazing mod.  Loving it.
Question... is there a way to adjust a race's pregnancy length and lifespan?  Not sure if this is the right mod to ask about this.
Lifespan is defined by the race def which is a vanilla feature. Pregnancy length IIRC is part of the lifecycle def added by this mod, and is configurable per race.

Quote from: jager666 on January 08, 2021, 04:23:53 PM
Looks like the mod is dead in the water again.
Yup. My free time bucket finally drained, and I do not have the time to work on this at the moment. Tends to come in cycles, so I expect to be back to development in a few months.

replies in red
Quote from: PlatanusO on January 10, 2021, 03:54:48 PM

I mean the mod works, there are just some 'bugs'.  Also quite a few improvements that could be made.

Some of the things I thought were major bugs previously were not actually bugs just not really implimented.  There are a bunch of error messages in the logger, but most of these seem pretty harmless and meaningless.

The actual bugs (which do need to be fixed at top priority) I have found so far are:

• Infants (immobile stage) try to mediate and this takes them out of the crib and requires rescue.
  • If the designated crib is outside the child's allowed zone then any time the child is outside of crib, an adult will take them to a random bed upon rescue (even if that bed is outside the allowed zone). This actually isn't a bug - it's how all pawns are carried to bed. If a crib cant be found in the allowed zone, it will fall back to the next "best" bed.
  • Random adults, including men and pawns assigned to a no-drugs policy, will randomly take contraceptive.  This does not seem related to 'chemical fascination', it seems that just any adult will randomly take the contraceptive. I haven't revisited contraceptives yet. If I had to guess, there is a difference between "medicine" and recreational drugs, so they are probably taking it as if it were a beer.
  • Upon leaving the toddler stage at age 3 (they become a short pawn), the children can be assigned tasks (but cannot use weapons 'safely' (all weapons as far as I know)).  Unfortunately the new short child pawns do not display any skill levels.  I have to close out of the game and then load back in to the game again to see the traits in the bio.  Clearly this is a bug. It is a bug, and will probably never be fixed. The skill list is blank because as a toddler those skills are disabled, and disabled work types are calculated on game start. I have some theories on how to work around this, but they most involve patching startup methods that probably won't work well.

Here is a list of features I think really need to be implemented:

• Pawns capable of breastfeeding and assigned to childcare should prioritize breastfeeding immobile babies and not feed them regular food. True. I haven't looked at breast feeding much either, but I imagine it has a low priority. That and if a pawn isnt a caretaker, they probably wont do it at all.
  • Toddlers in crawling stage should not be able to pick up food and feed themselves. This should require a 'take to bed and feed' from a pawn assigned to childcare I don't understand the justification for this one. Every toddler I've ever met has been very eager to eat anything lying on the ground, and it's one of the first abilities humans develop.
  • Although toddlers can feed themselves, if an adult pawn with childcare abilities chooses to feed a walking stage toddler, they should be fed at a table and chair if possible, if not, they should be fed anywhere. Toddlers in walking stage should not be required to be taken to bed for an adult to feed them.
  • Toddlers in crawling stage should not be able to clothe themselves, an adult pawn should need to clothe them in appropriate toddler clothes (the onesie and beanie).
  • Adult pawns with childcare assignments should be able to play with toddlers in either crawling or walking stage outside of the crib/bed.  I know that toddler pawns in both stages can play with each other or can relax socially if they have access to a chair and table with the 'gathering spot' option enabled, but the 'play with baby' should not require a crib at the toddler stage.  If this is implemented, I would remove the ability for the toddler pawn to relax socially from the crawling stage, as it is unrealistic that a crawling 6 to 18 month old would be able to converse in any meaningful way with adults.  I think relaxing socially is still acceptable for walking stage toddlers.
  • We need more descriptive help lists.  It is not clear what happens at what stage or how high a young child can train their skills to.
  • There should be an option to turn off children under a certain age appearing in raids and caravans.  I know on a rimworld, tribal cultures may encourage young children to fight, but this is too upsetting to some people and should be able to be turned off.

Here is a list of features I would like to see to have better compatibility with Dub's Hygiene mod, which I use.  Implementing these features will likely require work on both mods:

• Immobile babies should not create bedpans.
  • Pawns assigned to childcare should be able to wash babies, it should not require doctoring to be assigned.
  • Crawling toddlers should not be able wash themselves.  I think it is okay for toddlers in walking stage to wash themselves, but crawling toddlers should create a childcare work driver for 'take to bed and wash', which must be done by an adult pawn assigned to childcare.
  • All baby stages, from immobile through walking toddler, should not use toilets.  Adult pawns assigned to childcare should have a 'take to bed and change diaper' Workdef.  Once a child reaches the age of three, they should start using toilets (I think doing a potty training thing would be way outside of the scope of the game so no need for that level of minutia)
At this point, there is no integration of that level planned with Bad Hygiene. The most I could speculate is that CNP will eventually attempt to accomodate the features of BH up to the point that BH features should work for any generic pawn. Meaning, as long as babies and toddlers can drink, relieve themselves, and bathe (whether via doctoring or on their own) I will consider it sufficient. The code is open source per the license agreement, so I will leave it to future modders to worry about mod integration.

Finally, at some point, I think it would be interesting to implement something along the lines of the old Children and School mod, but I don't think this ought to be a priority.  I have some C# knowledge, but I have been having trouble compiling my code so I really think someone with more advanced knowledge would need to help me make some of these fixes and changes.
This was loosely planned as a spin off mod separate from CNP. Basically allowing mentorships, children following their parents or mentors, hierarchies of skill activation, school. This is just a messy page in my notebook because CNP itself (in its current iteration) still has too many complex problems for me to deal with.
Er, now that I see Geese Man's reply, pretty much spot on.
Regarding children in raids - I would like to adjust this some. I'm, not sure if there is an easy way to differentiate between a group of visitors and a group of raiders. My view of Rimworld might be a bit more brutalistic than others. At a minimum, I would say that anyone who cannot handle the idea of a virtual child dying or being murdered should not use this mod at all. I can see myself adding some levers for things like raiders (pawns will already now avoid targetting a hostile toddler) but I'll never put in any code that makes children immune to the woes of Rimworld.
One of my favorite stories to tell is how the toddler of one of my colonists got wasted on a bottle of whiskey, attacked his mom and got a pickaxe through the chest. It's not quite intended, but it's gonna happen - it's Rimworld.

Quote from: Geese man on January 10, 2021, 11:14:28 PM

For now lets just hope tragix didn't die from corona or something.
Not yet, sadly. Working on my day job, other hobbies, and a side project or two. Financial woes are the cherry on top.

Quote from: PlatanusO on January 11, 2021, 12:43:52 AM
I am not going to respond to all points, but here are some key point responses:

<snip>
This post was a maze of embedded quotes, so to summarize:
CNPs ages shouldn't be thought of as a direct interpretation of actual age ranges. At best, they are a compromise between playability and believability. It is realistic that a baby would be a toddler for 12-16 quadrums. It is believable that a pawn is a toddler for some part of their life (at all.) But the actual age ranges are really only loose, so I wouldn't think about it too hard.
A lot of your suggested tweaks seem to fall into the "immersion" category, which I'm not at all against. I bit off way more than I could chew when I took up this mod, and have mostly set my tenets as:
Believable, but not realistic
Functional and stable, but not ambitious

So while I agree with you on most of the suggested features, I simply can't afford to direct my time to them while the "functional and stable" part is a disaster.

For weapons, Rimworld does not provide a lot of foot holds to make restrictions on a broad category. I believe we use the weapon's weight or size to determine if they can use it or not. We have to try to make a restriction based on something other than a full whitelist or blacklist, which doesn't leave a lot of options.

Quote from: Katinka on January 11, 2021, 08:34:33 AM
HI

I am doing a German translation for the mod, can I send you the language folder or should I upload it as a translation mod?
Please upload all translation files as a separate mod. The language files in CNP are a mess right now, and I expect that they will simply be removed in the future. Rimworld has features such that a language patch only modifies the language files, so the actual assembly does not need to be packaged with it.

Quote from: Waras on January 13, 2021, 09:41:38 AM
Ok, I asked this before and will ask this again, PLEASE BALANCE THIS MOD, I love this mod, I love women get pregnant, I love couples getting some results after got som' lovin' , this gives alternative ways of reproducing, not just recruiting prisoners or from events, I made customization to faster growth, just like animals do, just a little bit longer.

All I want is either reduce spawn rate of childs in Raids, Events, Caravans, Starting Randomizer, Etc, or give us more options in customizing all that. It really disbalance gameplay especially when playing hard modes, enemies come in with all children and get squashed like paper. thats no fun.

Oh and also please give us the option to remove cribs from game, a born child going strait into toddler is totally fine for me, less annoying, just like animals do, this is a game after all, not a real life, I don't have hundreds of years for this game.
How many children are showing up in your raids? My testing only ever showed 2-3 per 100 visitors. Child ages are subject to the race though, so if you had a race with a 100 year long child stage, they would be very abundant.
You can set lifecycle speed per stage, so I would suggest setting the baby stage to max. At this time, there is no plan to allow skipped stages.

Quote from: PlatanusO on January 14, 2021, 08:54:45 PM
Now I am getting a pink square (no pixel art) for one of my children after shutting my computer down and loading the save again.  The hair also does not show up in the pawn picture at top of the screen for this child.  These are the log details:
A picture is attached.  I have tried re-loading the game session, restarts etc.  redownloading the mod etc.  Still won't load.  The pixel art of the other 3 children in my colony are all just fine and are at the same life stage.  No clue why it is just this one child.
This is the largest outstanding bug, and I have had difficulty in tracking down every cause. We attempt to scale graphics according to the scaling rules when a toddler or child wears it. With Rimworld's recent overhaul to rendering, that logic has become increasingly convoluted, with rendering for every possible  piece of clothing, hair, body, and face all being piled into one big plate of conditionals.
I'll need to know the race and age of your kid, the exact piece of equipment (preferably the defname) and the mods that the race and equipment came from. No promises on timeline, due to aforementioned time constraints.

Quote from: Spa1ner on January 16, 2021, 09:42:49 AM
Hello

I was installing this mod, but I'm afraid with

QuoteAll I want is either reduce spawn rate of childs in Raids, Events, Caravans, Starting Randomizer, Etc, or give us more options in customizing all that. It really disbalance gameplay especially when playing hard modes, enemies come in with all children and get squashed like paper. thats no fun.

Is it fixed? Also I have prepare children and school, in that mod you can disable birth a preganant mode I dont want lost school funcionallity Can I play both mods? (I read the first post, but it's been a long time and I don't know the current state of compatibility)

Regards

Children and Pregnancy is not compatible with other mods that add children or override lifecycle and aging. The current list of hard incompatibilities is on the OP. No support will ever be provided for these mods.

PlatanusO

Good response.  The pink square issue I had was due to one of the children aging up from toddler to child stage, but for whatever reason this pawn did not take the toddler clothes off which seemed to trigger the pink square.  Other pawns in the past had automatically taken the toddler clothes off at that stage transition (even when the onesie and beanie were forced wear).  I think I may have saved the game at the precise moment of the pawn changing from toddler to child and that may have triggered the issue?

Anyway.  I do get the whole balance of playability and realism aspect.  I think after playing with the mod more I am okay with some of the silly bits of slightly unrealistic abilities at a given age.  I also totally appreciate the difficulties of the weapons interactions (I have been doing some small personal mods for myself since and have realized some of this stuff is pretty hard to plug into).

I think the main area that could really be improved would be switching the child stage limitations over to a hediff.  That way there would be no need to reload a session when a pawn transitions from crawling toddler to a short child pawn.  Additionally, hediffs are much easier to get to interact with other mods, likes Dub's hygiene which already can have settings that can be adjusted by hediff.  For instance, you could turn off hygiene and bathroom needs based on an 'infant' or 'toddler' hediff so toddlers wouldn't keep trying to shower or take a bath by themselves.  Then it would be easy for someone (me) to make a replacement 'take to bed and change diaper' and 'take to bed and wash' action in CNP for realism/difficulty/complexity in that aspect if I wanted.

I may make an attempt at the hediff myself at some point.  I too am very busy though so it might be a bit.

Edit: There is also a bug I came across where sometimes a toddler can be breastfed and sometimes in can only be fed normal meals.  I am not sure if breastfeeding is supposed to be an option for the crawling toddler stage or not, but the inconsistency seems like a possible bug.

eadras

I also encountered the pink square graphic bug. I couldn't fix it in dev mode, so I opened the save file and found the pawn. Turns out a beanie was stuck on the child, but not showing up in game. Removing it in the save file fixed the bug.

peppybojagger

The pink square bug seems to affect different clothing (shirts and top layer, pants aren't affected) randomly upon load. For example, all the children with muffalo wool clothing will have the pink square. On another load, it's children with alpaca and sheep wool clothes. Seems to be random every time.

jkelley2

ok im having a bit of log spam and cant tell what its from but i "think" its from this this just gets endlessly spammed in my log till the message cap is reached Exception drawing Lerbai: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorldChildren.AlienRaces_DrawAddons_Patch.ModifyScale (Verse.Graphic graphic, Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Rot4 rotation, System.Object addon) [0x0002c] in <1f5f58e363274a8aa94d1c13877805a5>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DrawAddons_Patch0(bool,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Quaternion,Verse.Rot4,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch5(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch4(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc) [0x0002b] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00007] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <c36f9493c9844ddaa7fb5c788416098f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DynamicDrawManager.Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings_Patch1(Verse.DynamicDrawManager)
Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1(String, Boolean)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings_Patch1(DynamicDrawManager)
Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch2(Map)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1(Root_Play)

the RimworldChildren makes me think its from this but i could be wrong, ive already made sure the race mods i have installed are updated as is Humanoid Alien Races as is this CnP

Edit: after talking with some more knowledge able people they say its an issue between CnP and Thrumboian Race mod and that your only reducing the body size not the size of the addons like Horn and Tail

Zylle

Quote from: Tragix on January 29, 2021, 02:17:39 PM
This is the largest outstanding bug, and I have had difficulty in tracking down every cause. We attempt to scale graphics according to the scaling rules when a toddler or child wears it. With Rimworld's recent overhaul to rendering, that logic has become increasingly convoluted, with rendering for every possible  piece of clothing, hair, body, and face all being piled into one big plate of conditionals.
I'll need to know the race and age of your kid, the exact piece of equipment (preferably the defname) and the mods that the race and equipment came from. No promises on timeline, due to aforementioned time constraints.

Pink square bug report, if it helps you track it down: A 14 year old human visited my colony (Hospitality), purchased a onesie and equipped it, resulting in a pink square.

Last error looks like the only relevant one: https://pastebin.com/1yRTrrEu