Whats the funniest thing you have ever seen in Rimworld?

Started by Sepkan, August 06, 2014, 04:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saw Candyman

One time I was getting besieged by four guys with personal shields. I decided to start lobbing my own shells at them, since I had nothing better to do. One guy was just sitting there cloudwatching when he got nailed, 10/10 direct hit by my shell. Not only did it NOT breakthrough the personal shield, but they guy didn't even stop cloudwatching! "Ooh! That one looks like a muffalo!" KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! "And that one looks like a puppy!"
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

Lerxst

Quote from: Coenmcj on August 23, 2015, 07:13:43 AM
Quote from: b0rsuk on August 17, 2015, 01:16:43 PM

Sweet merciful void gods... The tribes... They're just more mechanoids...

My newest recruit is a Scientist who used to be a technician but can not perform "Intellectual" work...  ???

pigman999999999

so i have some mods big big mods i have one op gun and 10 pawns all very well eqiped and a wave of angry turtles came i was yelling the whole time OH NO THERE TO POWER FULL meanwhile they were so slow in 3 speed they couldt get up to the block i made to protect them it was so funny and a sad little babie boar died RIP boar i will not butcher it

LoL4mango

this when I could not stop laughing at  ;D ;D
when I see
a lovely drunk camel

Lady Wolf

Most recently I had a colony up and running in a jungle zone with high rain, (4111mm a year) and a heat wave was playing hell with my freezer regulation while I trying deal with the aftermath of a raidf. so I quickly threw in a half dozen coolers and set them to -200 something F being in a hurry and promptly forgot about it.

Fast forward a couple days and a group of visitors from Criminologists Rest Stop drop by for a visit, and for some reason a bunch of them decide to take a nap in my freezer. "No big deal I thought, when they get cold they'll wake up and leave."

A couple days later and I notice they're still camped out in the freezer, exploring exciting new careers as meat Popsicle's.

Moral of the story: Sleeping in below zero freezers never ends well.

milon

^ That's got to be the first time that visitors ever game anything back voluntarily!

blub01

Quote from: A Friend on August 22, 2015, 01:30:16 AM
A minipede being carried along by a colonist.

3 Seconds later...

wait, what, there are baby centipedes?
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Cimanyd

Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

FridayBiology

My colony is starving to death after i failed to sort enough food for winter fortunately a group of huskies that are familiar to humans appeared ... I had parkas and steak for two weeks only to get killed by my best guy going berserk.
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology

Mihsan

This scyther is something like rogue pro-human? Or just stupid?

Pain, agony and mechanoids.

killer117

That syther is possibly the worst shot mechanoid ive ever seen in rimworld
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

blub01

Quote from: killer117 on September 03, 2015, 09:17:25 AM
That syther is possibly the worst shot mechanoid ive ever seen in rimworld

It's just that the AI doesn't check if somebody on the same side is in the way when shooting, which is really annoying.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Lady Wolf

Quote from: blub01 on September 03, 2015, 01:29:28 PM

It's just that the AI doesn't check if somebody on the same side is in the way when shooting, which is really annoying.

I've noticed that to be a real PITA with animals that rush out to attack in melee, they usually get blown apart by my forces rifle fire and take more damage from friendly fire than the enemy squadrons. (which is why dogs are better as rescuer's than attacks, at least until we can perform surgery to replace missing limbs and such.)

Blackoth

This was a bunch of alphas ago, but my colony was pretty fresh and i had a siege happen. luckily i was mostly tunneled into the mountain already but it was still causing some damage. The problem is that i really didnt have the means to attack them properly so i had to stay inside. Now the funny part comes just before I was gathering up my guys to try to make a desperate attack on the pirates that outnumbered me when another group of visitors came onto the map and came close to the pirate cannons, the pirates turned to the visitors, attacked them, kidnapped them and ran off the map..... I was laughing so hard that i could be that lucky!

FridayBiology

Quote from: Blackoth on September 04, 2015, 01:16:15 PM
This was a bunch of alphas ago, but my colony was pretty fresh and i had a siege happen. luckily i was mostly tunneled into the mountain already but it was still causing some damage. The problem is that i really didnt have the means to attack them properly so i had to stay inside. Now the funny part comes just before I was gathering up my guys to try to make a desperate attack on the pirates that outnumbered me when another group of visitors came onto the map and came close to the pirate cannons, the pirates turned to the visitors, attacked them, kidnapped them and ran off the map..... I was laughing so hard that i could be that lucky!

^ Attacking Siege + Manhunter Animal (monkeys) event :3
Yes another god damn youtuber.
 https://www.youtube.com/user/FridayBiology