[MOD] [ALPHA10] The Inspection !DISCONTINUED! A10Update (10.05.2015)

Started by JuliaEllie, October 31, 2014, 05:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaEllie

[
UPDATE BY Neocryptorian!!

Unfortunately I didnt have the time to update this mod and so somebody else took over :D Thank you very much for taking some work off my shoulders. Its amazing to see that people love my stuff enough to improve it.

Good luck and have fun my friends!
LOOK HERE!

Matthiasagreen

Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

MaxtheINFINITE

B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

WorldEdit

Looks great, will try out ASAP.
On an unrelated note, could you possibly link your stream account, and tell me what time you usually stream?

JuliaEllie

Quote from: WorldEdit on November 01, 2014, 07:22:37 AM
Looks great, will try out ASAP.
On an unrelated note, could you possibly link your stream account, and tell me what time you usually stream?

its on twitch.tv/juliaellie but I stream when I like so I dont have a schedule

Devdisigdu

Brilliant mod, Had a lot of fun with this once I added it to my kill box entryway.

Just a small thing though, would it be possible to have them powered off initially? My colonists would build one and then proceed to walk over it to build the next hurting themselves in the process :P

Tsilliev

Quote from: JuliaEllie on October 31, 2014, 05:45:10 PM

Hey guys,

Another mod I made live on stream :) Those are floor spikes which hurt everybody walking over them as long as the spike traps have power. (protip: turn them off if you dont want your colonists hurt)

Have fun everybody and thanks to everyone who contributed to this one with their ideas and their warm supporting words :)

DOWNLOAD!!

Thanks! https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6986.0  ;D

JuliaEllie

iame6162013

Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

superiorx

Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 10, 2014, 02:55:15 PM
Out now for Alpha 8! Praise Lord Tynan.

Thanks for updating all your mods for Alpha 8 so quickly, JuliaEllie :)

JuliaEllie

Quote from: superiorx on December 12, 2014, 12:52:14 AM
Quote from: JuliaEllie on December 10, 2014, 02:55:15 PM
Out now for Alpha 8! Praise Lord Tynan.

Thanks for updating all your mods for Alpha 8 so quickly, JuliaEllie :)

You are welcome :) I love modding and I love my "fans" :)

alildevil

Oga88

john pretzel

First post on JuliaEllie's mods.  :)

I've downloaded some of your mods and I appreciate you work, thanks for sharing what you've done.

This one is a very simple but fun mod. I usually make some long cues with this, on narrow corridors.

Also, canned food and hobo stove are nice. Have these on my list. Recipenurse, the addon for other mods is also very appreciated. ;D keep up the good work.