[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dugalle900

Wouldnt it be better if the water gathering were assigned to hauling instead of crafting? I've had a 2 crafting lvl guy waste my plasteel crafting an awful longsword because i gave him the crafting job so he could use the pumps. And I don't want to have to remember to set skill limits on every single crafting job I put out (Trust me, at some point I will fail).
Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.

eatKenny

Quote from: Dugalle900 on September 12, 2016, 10:44:22 PM
Wouldnt it be better if the water gathering were assigned to hauling instead of crafting? I've had a 2 crafting lvl guy waste my plasteel crafting an awful longsword because i gave him the crafting job so he could use the pumps. And I don't want to have to remember to set skill limits on every single crafting job I put out (Trust me, at some point I will fail).
legit suggestion, i will try put it in hauling and test it.

Vulcandead789

I know I'm stupid but...Where do I put the Concrete and Water patch ?? D:

eatKenny

Quote from: Vulcandead789 on September 14, 2016, 08:31:44 AM
I know I'm stupid but...Where do I put the Concrete and Water patch ?? D:
just actived them after main mod "industrialisation" and they will work.

Actarion

hello !

thanks for the mod ! Nice job !

But i got an issue whit the refinery. As soon as my colonist finished the building, pouf ! disapeared !

I play on A15, maybe a conflic whit some other mod ?
Will looking at the debug log, he say "Argument cannot be null. Parameter name:type"

eatKenny

Quote from: Actarion on September 21, 2016, 02:49:12 PM
hello !

But i got an issue whit the refinery. As soon as my colonist finished the building, pouf ! disapeared !

Will looking at the debug log, he say "Argument cannot be null. Parameter name:type"
i cant reproduce this bug, can i see your mod list?

ninjja

Quote from: eatKenny on September 24, 2016, 05:07:12 AM
hello !

Same Problem here Kenny, tried disabling mods but same ending. as soon as complete - zap its gone

Config error in Refinery: Refinery has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

Actarion

Quote from: eatKenny on September 24, 2016, 05:07:12 AM
hello !

Modlist
Core
EdB Prepare Carefully
[T] ExpandedCrops
RT Fuse
Mending
Miscellaneous 'CORE'
Misc. Training
Misc. MAI
Misc. Robots
RT Quantum Storage
Vegetable Garden
[T] ExpandedCrops (for Vegetable Gardon)
Modular Tables
Stonecutting Tweak
ED-Embrasures
Industrialisation
Fishindustry
Healing Gun
Hospitality A15
LT-DoorMat
Rimsenal
Efficient Ligth
Tilled Soil
More Vanilla Turrets
[T] MoreFloors
RF Solar Flare Shield
[sd] advanced powergeneration
Wildlife Tab
Resource Muffaloes
Rimsenal - Rimhair
Cheaper Components
No Hats
Mad Skills
Expanded Prosthethics and Organ Engineering
DE Surgeries
LT-A Dog Said...

in that order ofc (wanted to copy/past Modconfig but, thanks steam and your mod named "2186744"... usefull)

Etherdreamer

lc-soz

There's a way to fill the mining hole? I want to change the layout of my colony but one mining hole is on the way. I tried to put floor and carpet over it but the texture from the hole overlay the floor.

Vincent

+1 for hole removal, I tried to destroy it with dev tool but I get an error message

jmababa

mod is not much good can't fill mine hole and nuclear power plant is conflict to advanced power generation so fix that separate nuclear power plant from this mod

Canute

Ofcouse you can't fill a mine hole, you just drill it with an orbital laser, 100 km deep in the ground. You will need more chunks then you can mine from you map.
Next time be sure where you choose to drill.

I have no problems with the Adv. power and Nuclear power plant.

lc-soz

Quote from: Canute on October 18, 2016, 07:51:38 AM
Ofcouse you can't fill a mine hole, you just drill it with an orbital laser, 100 km deep in the ground. You will need more chunks then you can mine from you map.
Next time be sure where you choose to drill.

I have no problems with the Adv. power and Nuclear power plant.

You don't need to fill it full, just the 1 meter close to the end, for example: Something like building a "bridge" on top of it.