[A15] Industrialisation (04-09-2016)

Started by eatKenny, January 02, 2015, 05:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterLock

Those textures look mental,but I still feel like the original concrete mixer was kinda cool?Maybe you could implement it back and actually make it a 2 tier machine,the original one,which requires little power but more work time,and this new textured one which requires a little more power but also less work time,seems like a good idea to me,then again,only things I modded were just changing the numbers in your mining output(old version,0.91) and adding cloth as a ingredient to beds.Cheers!
To each his own.

Hargut

Ok i will try it out with everything availible, thanks

WolfgangPolska

Well, for me mine texture is missing, and when i try to place it my world "went's on trip" (screen burst with all the colours) Is this problem of mod, or my computer?
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

eatKenny

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on January 11, 2015, 02:26:19 AM
Well, for me mine texture is missing, and when i try to place it my world "went's on trip" (screen burst with all the colours) Is this problem of mod, or my computer?

in A8 if there is a problem while loading it's normally go blackscreen, check if you got the latest Alpha and try start a new world to see if the problem still exists.

Baguette

The nuclear reactor corrupted my save. Thanks.
R.I.P all my saves that got permanently corrupted by mods
2015-2015

IIzTrollin

Is there anyway you could change the mine from a crafting skill to a minning skill. and depending how good of a minning skill the pawn has the more minerals they get from the mine per drillhead?

eatKenny

Quote from: IIzTrollin on January 19, 2015, 02:03:57 PM
Is there anyway you could change the mine from a crafting skill to a minning skill. and depending how good of a minning skill the pawn has the more minerals they get from the mine per drillhead?
yes this is already on my to-do list, coming next weekend ;)

Kolljak

Kenny who did your art work i would love to ask for their help with my project.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Kolljak on January 22, 2015, 07:00:49 PM
JoeyLucky22 or something like that i cant remember his name but its close to it
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

eatKenny

Quote from: Kolljak on January 22, 2015, 07:00:49 PM
I do all the artwork myself, joeyslucky22 however made some alternative texture for this mod.

Kolljak

They are amazing i might try my hand at doing the artwork myself :D but id love for anyones aid on my project.. if you make an art for it i most likely will use it.

eatKenny

Quote from: Kolljak on January 23, 2015, 11:15:56 AM
They are amazing i might try my hand at doing the artwork myself :D but id love for anyones aid on my project.. if you make an art for it i most likely will use it.

i can't promise anything since i'm relative busy, but you can first release your project with your own artwork and i can check if i can make it look better ;D, or you can ask joeyslucky22 if he can help.

Kolljak

What sorta art tool do you recommend i should use i have Gimp 2 but its.... to awful to try and sort threw all those submenu's.

eatKenny

Quote from: Kolljak on January 23, 2015, 11:47:52 AM
What sorta art tool do you recommend i should use i have Gimp 2 but its.... to awful to try and sort threw all those submenu's.

i only use photoshop, you may ask shinzy for more suggestions, he's a decent artist ;D