It's okay.
Meh, not my cup of tea.
I don't like this mod pack at all.
I haven't tried the Epyk Pack.

Epyk

Click picture for Epyk Pack!
Try Epokalypse!

Epyk

Epyk Pack mods are slowly being updated.

Until then, try out the Epokalypse!
Try Epokalypse!

Mmogog

Epyk, can I install the mod pack and substitute the config file as you instructed and then turn off some mods or will that cause problems playing the game? I really dislike the darkness and horrors.

Epyk

Quote from: Mmogog on February 21, 2015, 10:33:54 PM
Epyk, can I install the mod pack and substitute the config file as you instructed and then turn off some mods or will that cause problems playing the game? I really dislike the darkness and horrors.

Of course! Doesn't bother me.
Turn off any mods you'd like, it's not like I can stop you.  :P
Try Epokalypse!

nielscorn

Just wanted to let people know as of this moment 22/02/2015(Europe time) 15:19 (Belgium timezone) the following mods from the epyk pack have NOT upgraded to Alpha 9(this means all the others HAVE):

- Apparello
- Autohauler/alphatweaks
- Better beacons(shouldn't be needed anymore anyways)
- Caveworld flora
- Central heating
- Clutter mod
- Enhanced defence
(I have no idea because the following don't have links but i assume they're part of enhanced defence?) could someone elaborate if these are up to date?)
ED DeepStrike - Transport colonists and/or supplies anywhere with a drop pod! (up to date???)
ED Embrasures - Murder your enemies through the openings in a wall!(up to date???)
ED LaserDrill - Need a geyser? Make your own with the laser drill!(up to date???)
ED OmniGel - Create raw resources with this new plant! (up to date???)
ED PersonalShields - Give your colonist their own shields and lead them to victory!(up to date???)
ED Plants24h - Plants grow around the clock!(up to date???)
ED Shields - Create force fields to protect your colony!(up to date???)
ED WirelessPower - Get yourself on the grid without any conduits!(up to date???)
- Icesheet
- Industrialisation
- Mechanical defence 2
- Mining&Co: Alert speaker
- Mining&Co: Force field
- Mining&Co: Mobile sonar mineral marker
- Modular hydroponics
- Faction: norbal vikings
- Project armory
- Quality labels
- Rimtroopers faction
- Roof support
- Shaped charge(no link? Don't know if updated?)
- Stargate, jaffa kree
- thingamajigs
- turret collection

If anyone is interested feel free to just copy my list and adjust/remove the ones that have been updated, it's a nice and easy way to see how close the epyk mod pack is to being completely updated

Jakey52

Any chance veinminer could be added? for those pesky ore blocks that you sometimes dont tag/thought you have just to find out you havent? :)

nielscorn

Pretty sure you can just really easily add it in and imo it's too OP, there's already a sonar system in place to detect ores

Cryonist

Quote from: nielscorn on February 22, 2015, 10:19:11 AM
Pretty sure you can just really easily add it in and imo it's too OP, there's already a sonar system in place to detect ores

You got this turned around. Vein miner is just a convenience to save some clicks. The sonar lets you cheat by seeing all ores in a mountain. I don't use the sonar due to this but the vein miner would be a great addition to the pack.

nielscorn

Thanks for clarifying that one  ;D! Still a bit new and thought it worked differently!

Epyk

I'm waiting on a couple major mods before an update.
Try Epokalypse!

Viceroy

Gotta say that I am eagerly awaiting the updating of the remaining mods.
Dog goes moo!

Ienkoron

I eagerly wait the updates XD (now I know what I'm doing :) )
If there's someone likely to over react, that's likely to be me :P

Mmogog

Quote from: Epyk on February 21, 2015, 10:46:34 PM

I mean does it disturb the gameplay? Last time I tried turning a few off I could no longer trade or talk to factions (tried rebuilding the comms console and the beacon in different places and it still did not work.) I am not sure if it was mod-related but I was wondering if that stuff could happen if I use the config file but do not load all the mods.

XelNigma

I would recommend starting new if you change add/remove any mods.  Thats true with any game.  The outcome if you add/remove mid game is unpredictable.

shhfiftyfive

Quote from: Mmogog on February 23, 2015, 04:41:07 AM
Quote from: Epyk on February 21, 2015, 10:46:34 PM

I mean does it disturb the gameplay? Last time I tried turning a few off I could no longer trade or talk to factions (tried rebuilding the comms console and the beacon in different places and it still did not work.) I am not sure if it was mod-related but I was wondering if that stuff could happen if I use the config file but do not load all the mods.
when you disable a mod you have to be sure to completely reboot the game before trying to play with those changes. else bugs happen. even if you create a new world. you gotta reboot the game if turning things off.