[B18] VeinMiner [] Mine all the veins! []kaptain_kavern & Gentz & JuliaEllie

Started by JuliaEllie, January 25, 2015, 07:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deimos Rast

ty

Edit:
I've defined custom categories for myself, so when I went to update them, I noticed we've switched from esm.Designator_MineVein to VeinMiner.Designator_VeinMiner. Different cooks? Also noticed you added the Strip miner and Bush miner ("VeinMiner.DesognatorMineBrush" but it's consistent so whatever) which is really neat.
Not sure where I'm going with this, but one suggestion is maybe move the MineVein/StripMine designators up next to the Mine designator and put the MineBush designator next to the Harvest/Cutplant designators so everything is grouped logically.
#StopPluginAbuse

Serenity

I got this mainly for the vein miner, so I'm happy, but the brush and strip mining tool don't seem to work for me. I press the keys and nothing happens.

Hatti

Quote from: Deimos Rast on August 30, 2016, 03:40:15 PM
ty

Edit:
I've defined custom categories for myself, so when I went to update them, I noticed we've switched from esm.Designator_MineVein to VeinMiner.Designator_VeinMiner. Different cooks? Also noticed you added the Strip miner and Bush miner ("VeinMiner.DesognatorMineBrush" but it's consistent so whatever) which is really neat.
Not sure where I'm going with this, but one suggestion is maybe move the MineVein/StripMine designators up next to the Mine designator and put the MineBush designator next to the Harvest/Cutplant designators so everything is grouped logically.

ESM VeinMiner is a different mod, which needs CCL. This one here dont and also provide additional designators

Quote from: Serenity on September 02, 2016, 05:14:55 PM
I got this mainly for the vein miner, so I'm happy, but the brush and strip mining tool don't seem to work for me. I press the keys and nothing happens.

cant reproduce. Strip mining and brush mining works fine for me:/ Fully zoomed out, the Cursor gets red crosses with brush miner designator. With Q and E you define the size of the brush

Serenity

Quote from: Hatti on September 02, 2016, 06:25:13 PM
Fully zoomed out, the Cursor gets red crosses with brush miner designator.
Ah, zooming was the key. Seems you need to zoom out a bit :)

And the strip mining tool was user error. Didn't use it correctly :s

timeandtherani

Quote from: Hatti on August 21, 2016, 07:38:18 PM
A15 version of this mod here

for some reason, I'm not able to download this from dropbox.  I'm troubleshooting, but meanwhile,  is there anywhere else I can get this mod, or if it's okay and not inconvenient to do so, can this be put in additional place so I can download it?  Thanks for any help; I understand if it's not possible.

Pillow Fort

kebab4you

+1 to the steam workshop idea. Would be nice to not have to get mods from two different sources.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: timeandtherani on September 04, 2016, 01:14:04 PM
Quote from: Hatti on August 21, 2016, 07:38:18 PM
A15 version of this mod here

for some reason, I'm not able to download this from dropbox.  I'm troubleshooting, but meanwhile,  is there anywhere else I can get this mod, or if it's okay and not inconvenient to do so, can this be put in additional place so I can download it?  Thanks for any help; I understand if it's not possible.
Attached here in my post

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

JuliaEllie

BlackSmokeDMax

Would it be possible to do something similar to this, but for growing zones?

For instance click on regular soil, and it creates a growing zone the size of all linked regular soil tiles. Similarly (and more importantly!) for Rich Soil. Perhaps with a max size so it doesn't go overboard trying to set the whole map as a growing zone. If that is a problem, maybe just for rich soil and don't worry about the others.

Hmmm, well, done rambling now!

Thanks for the great mod either way!

hentiger

Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful