[1.0/1.1/1.2] Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.42 (27.08.2020)

Started by Ykara, February 19, 2015, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like the changes in Version 2.0?

Yes
459 (83.3%)
Not all of them
72 (13.1%)
Not at all (please explain why!)
20 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 551

UncleFester

Hello,

installation of prosthesis doesn't harvest organs (if we replace them)? But why?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: UncleFester on July 20, 2016, 02:16:23 PM
Hello,

installation of prosthesis doesn't harvest organs (if we replace them)? But why?

That was a long standing bug that apparently got fixed.

LustrousWolf

I have a steel arm in my stockpile, yet it does not appear in the list of operations. Bug?

retep998

You appear to have forgotten the labels for your workgiver definitions.

Jozay

Hi,
I'd like to translate this mod in French :)

Y a t-il un Français sur le coup ?

French translations :
- Hospitality
- EPOE
- More Vanilla Turret
- Colony Manager
- etc.
Feel free to MP me if you search a translator !
My GitHub repositorie

retep998

Also I just have to ask, what is with Items_Hyperweave.xml? As far as I can tell it is identical to the version from Core, so why are you redefining it?

Gar1onriva

Hey. I've tried installing this mod a couple of times and I keep encountering the same bug. While the mod is active, one of my pawns can't pass through doors. By possible coincidence, he's the only one with any prosthetics (simple arm).
I tried removing the door ahead of him reaching it and he passed through the gap, only to catch on the next door he tried. Once he's caught, I can't move him at all; even drafting him doesn't move him.

The Debug log says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I hope that I can overcome this issue as I really want to make my paralysed pawn a new pelvis.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Jozay on July 21, 2016, 03:28:45 PM
Hi,

Salut, alors c'est pas trop compliqué en fait.

Alors simplement tu prend ton dossier EPOE existant, tu copie-colle dans le dossier Languages un dossier d'une autre langue existant, je te conseil de ne pas prendre l'allemand qui n'a pas l'air a jour (c'est le seule a avoir moins de fichier que les autres). Tu renome ta copie en French.  Dedans dans le dossier DefInjected tu remarquera que tu as exactement la même arborescence que dans le dossier Defs à la racine du dossier du mod. Chaque fichier de traduction, dans Languages\French , correspond a un autre dans Defs. Il faut comprendre que le fichier dans le repertoire de traduction ne contient que ce qui est entre balise <label></label> et c'est ca que tu va traduire en francais.

Explication par Tynan : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2933.0

Et peut-etre dans le thread a propos de la traduction fr du jeu du trouvera des explications aussi.

Rorax

Quote from: Gar1onriva on July 21, 2016, 05:31:59 PM
Hey. I've tried installing this mod a couple of times and I keep encountering the same bug. While the mod is active, one of my pawns can't pass through doors. By possible coincidence, he's the only one with any prosthetics (simple arm).
I tried removing the door ahead of him reaching it and he passed through the gap, only to catch on the next door he tried. Once he's caught, I can't move him at all; even drafting him doesn't move him.

The Debug log says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I hope that I can overcome this issue as I really want to make my paralysed pawn a new pelvis.

Hi I just want to say I encountered this bug too, again simple arm prosthetic already on the pawn. I also noticed they wouldn't do anything after dropping an item at a stockpile.

kaptain_kavern

Have a tiny little minor bug to report for EPOE :

With Fluffy Work Tab, the game throw a yellow error message about a missing <label> tag in Workgiver.xml (nearly at the bottom of the screenshot). I guess there is a function in DLL files that search that in order to display it in the improved tab. Anyway, adding the right tag solved the issue and the error is not game breaking.

Also on an other hand, i have updated DESurgeries (that add a bunch of new surgeries to the game) to A14 and i'm searching for a way to make it work with EPOE. The problem i have is that the mod modify Races_Humanlike.xml too. If i want this to work do i have to copy paste yours, add my modded <recipes> tags under yours and tell people to load it after EPOE or do you see another way maybe? And above all, are you OK with that type of thing? Or if you prefer/want to integrate them somehow directly to EPOE.

Also on an other other hand (:D), i also maintain ADogSaid (originally by Latta) for animal prostheses and bionics and wanna ask if it's ok with you to make a compatibility patch in order to permit animals to receive all the artificial organs that EPOE brings?

Jozay

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 21, 2016, 09:11:22 PM
Quote from: Jozay on July 21, 2016, 03:28:45 PM
Hi,

Salut, alors c'est pas trop compliqué en fait.

Alors simplement tu prend ton dossier EPOE existant, tu copie-colle dans le dossier Languages un dossier d'une autre langue existant, je te conseil de ne pas prendre l'allemand qui n'a pas l'air a jour (c'est le seule a avoir moins de fichier que les autres). Tu renome ta copie en French.  Dedans dans le dossier DefInjected tu remarquera que tu as exactement la même arborescence que dans le dossier Defs à la racine du dossier du mod. Chaque fichier de traduction, dans Languages\French , correspond a un autre dans Defs. Il faut comprendre que le fichier dans le repertoire de traduction ne contient que ce qui est entre balise <label></label> et c'est ca que tu va traduire en francais.

Explication par Tynan : https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2933.0

Et peut-etre dans le thread a propos de la traduction fr du jeu du trouvera des explications aussi.

Merci ;)

Mais du coup, il n'y a pas de GitHub pour traduire ce mod ?

Is there a "GitHub" project to translate this mod ?

French translations :
- Hospitality
- EPOE
- More Vanilla Turret
- Colony Manager
- etc.
Feel free to MP me if you search a translator !
My GitHub repositorie

Vastrix

We've all had that one guy, he who craves having bionic body parts.
And because he's a lvl 20 artist we're such generous gods, we happily comply! :)

However, depending on your way of playing, there will be a time where building advancedbionics starts looking very attractive.. I was there actually, just a moment ago.

So I had everything lined up, I sold my very soul to the devil to afford the crazy amounts of plasteel..
I tagged the guy for the operation, he went and lied down in chair, the doctor came.... aaaaand HE FAILED! He had a 92% success chance btw

Never had I ever enabled the dev console that fast before.. like it must've been some kind of record..
There was no way in hell that I was gonna buy that much plasteel again to go through the tedious process that is making advanced components.. na ah!

So I cheated in the advanced bionic thingy again, performed the operation (again) and guess what... HE FAILED! AGAIN

Long story short, third time was the charm..

Change request:

• Create a config option that refunds the item when the operation fails.

This would be awesome.. :)
Cheers,

ChrisH43272

The mod works fine up until I try to install any of the prosthetics, I have the item but I don't get an operation to install them.

Lomano

I love this mod but i think there is too many workbenches. I know then it would be easy to research but the proces of making advanced bionic X is really long.
Such luck, much love, wow.

Gar1onriva

Quote from: Rorax on July 21, 2016, 11:04:54 PM
Hi I just want to say I encountered this bug too, again simple arm prosthetic already on the pawn. I also noticed they wouldn't do anything after dropping an item at a stockpile.

I seem to have found a workaround. By removing the prosthetic arm prior to activating the mod, and then replacing it after the mod's activated, the bug vanishes.
Still a bug, but this way we can use the mod.