[A13] Can I Brew It? (v1.5.2) If you can eat it, you can brew it

Started by Fluff_Thorrent, March 10, 2015, 12:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff_Thorrent

Quote from: Patrykbono20 on August 29, 2015, 12:01:27 PM
Vodka with grass is Zubrowka  ( in PL - Żubrówka)
Aha, thanks! Looks interesting, I'll look into making that instead  :D

akiceabear

+1 I like the spirit of this mod, although probably won't use it much until the "NotOnlyBeer" issue is resolved in vanilla (the other mod seems out of date...).

killergold88

No Shine?
Once you throw in the Still, you should be able to distill just about anything into Shine, of course with time.

Match

For your future planned items, you should add Rakı. I'm not sure if grapes are a vanilla crop, but that's what it is distilled from. Very tasty btw.

Mackinz

Quote from: Fluff_Thorrent on March 10, 2015, 12:56:19 PM
Latest News:

2016-08-29
With the release of Alpha 15 it looks like my old problems of consumption are about to end! I am hoping to pick up and finish development of a compatible version this week, but might delay to next week due to new job. Still, very exciting!
Is an update for this mod still planned? I'd love to have some more alcoholic variety in my next colony.

Fluff_Thorrent

Quote from: Mackinz on October 01, 2016, 12:06:57 PM
Is an update for this mod still planned? I'd love to have some more alcoholic variety in my next colony.
Hi! Yes, I'm still working on getting time for the update (as the job mentioned is 10h * 4d /week), but it's planned and coming. I need to make a thorough investigation into how the fermentation barrels work and how they recognize recipes, but after that it should be a matter of copy-paste-adjust for the different drinks. There might be a placeholder graphic for the "Still" workbench, but hopefully not.

kaptain_kavern

VegGarden last release have modded fermenting barrels.

They are using .dll/Assemblies

Fluff_Thorrent

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on October 15, 2016, 01:14:03 PM
VegGarden last release have modded fermenting barrels.

They are using .dll/Assemblies
Thanks for the tip, will check out!