[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Quote from: sadris on March 11, 2017, 10:45:30 AM
How do you get more ironwood? I do not see the option to plant them in Fields.

May need to research Flowers and Trees

Ruisuki

whats the garden resources download? What part of the mod is that a standalone of?

dismar

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 11, 2017, 09:55:45 PM
whats the garden resources download? What part of the mod is that a standalone of?

is a little stand alone. already part of the bigmod

Ruisuki

Quote from: dismar on March 11, 2017, 10:01:11 PM

yes but of what part? fabrics, crops, gourmet meals?

dismar

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 12, 2017, 01:42:24 AM

The resource plants. Steel  Plasteel gold etc..

Instructor

The auto death by choking from baked goods is imba. Even a heart attack gives the player an attempt to save the colonist, but choking kills them in an instant.

dismar

Quote from: Instructor on March 14, 2017, 09:29:12 PM
The auto death by choking from baked goods is imba. Even a heart attack gives the player an attempt to save the colonist, but choking kills them in an instant.

I'm not sure what you are talking about?

Instructor

It happened to me 3 times so far, a colonist is auto-dead with the reason "Ate baked goods".

Trigon

Are you sure that's the reason? Iirc baked goods only have a positive effect on health. If anything they should make a colonist very slightly less likely to die.

Canute

Hmmm these baked good taste sooo goood, i can't stop eating it and forget to breath.
You are the 1. one who report that. I never got problems with bread or pizza.

Ruisuki

Quote from: dismar on March 12, 2017, 09:38:42 AM
Quote from: Ruisuki on March 12, 2017, 01:42:24 AM

The resource plants. Steel  Plasteel gold etc..
oh i see its referring to metals. Is there any chance you'd one day release modules for individual parts of the mod? Like one for crops, food recipes, fabrics etc?

Instructor

Ok since I'm the 1st one, I would still appreciate some directions as how to deal with this auto-death issue.

Top left notification -

The colonist is simply auto-dead, no decapitation, no prior injuries.

no injuries -

Canute

QuoteOk since I'm the 1st one, I would still appreciate some directions as how to deal with this auto-death issue.
Like i said, noone else reported this problem so far.

- Delete the current Veg. garden mod folder, and copy/unzip the latest version.

- To check if it is a general problem with your mods or just with your current colony. Just create a new colony, spawn a few meal with the dev. tools (enable Dev. Mod at the option before) and let your pawn force eat them.

- add the outlput_log.txt (inside the data folder of your rimwolrd install) as attachment to your answer (maybe you need to zip it if it is too big). Then dismar (the author) can take a look at it and maybe he see something.

Tanelorn

Quote from: Instructor on March 16, 2017, 12:31:12 AM
Ok since I'm the 1st one, I would still appreciate some directions as how to deal with this auto-death issue.

I have never encountered this issue

Dunkash

So, when making some sweat cowboy hats and dusters, i've noticed that salting human meat turns it into general salted meat, and upon eating it or cooking with it colonists get no debuff for cannibalism. If it works that way i pretty sure it also removes "insectnivess" from insect meat and other debuffs from modded meats (cthulhu one, for example). So, was this intended so (coz it has SOME sense), or just overlooked?