Your most evil deed ingame?

Started by Tiolas, May 08, 2015, 12:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killer117

Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Bohb Daishi

Took a prisoner from a pirate raid in vanilla. Poor guy was barely conscious - literally. He suffered a severe gunshot to the brain. So I patched him up, gave him plenty of medicine, fed him well, and made sure all his needs were taken care of. Eventually I allowed him to join the colony and made him part of the janitorial staff. Gave him the nicest bedroom in the colony, complete with marble statues and some very nice furniture.

Nothing gave me more joy than to watch him crawl around, struggling to clean even a small patch of dirt. His brain injuries made him so slow that oftentimes he couldn't even make it to his bed before sunrise - forcing him to sleep on the floor. Watching him become urgently hungry every time he struggled to get to the kitchen - a lavish meal in just the other room. See, the "good" thing to do would have been to put him out of his misery. But no, I let him live. Nay, I forced him to live.

He eventually died in a fire that he was too slow to escape from.

ComradeKhan

I remember when organ extraction became a thing. I left a prisoner legless, armless, eyeless and jawless just because I could. I kind of kept him as a mascot for a while, so when everyone was feeling down, they could go his cell and remember that they're not legless, armless, eyeless and jawless. But i get the feeling everyone here has done that.

I also once let a colonist I didn't like's minor infected arm wound fester just so I could see what happened. On top of that, after a particularly brutal raid, I piled up the dead and dying together in an open sandy waste and burned them with Molotovs to save on grave space because I forgot crematoriums were a thing.

Christ, this game does bring out the crazy in you.

Edit: and, before I forget, i've dug up the dead on a freezing map more times than I can count so my colonists could eat them. Mmm, delicious frozen grave cannibalism.

Element4ry

It's not most evil thing I did, but one particular idea came to my mind when watching Alpha 12 video about videos. Imagine combat squirrels. A lot of them. Can't wait to download the game and try it.
·–·· ––– ··· · / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –– ·· –· –·· / –··–· / · ·– – / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –·–· ·–· · ·––

IronjawJimbo

I uh... sold some prisoners.. With their limbs intact. After being treated by my doctor. With medicine. In their own, personal 3x3 cells with AC. And fed the same meals my people eat. Which are not made from people. Oh. Wait, I did do an evil thing!

I let some downed raiders die because my cells were full. That counts, right?

killer117

No thats not really evil. Were talking major mean. Like u cut up a guy and use him for spare parts, or u create fire traps to burn raiders alice, or u dont like a colinist, so u use them for target practice. That sorta thing
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Listy

I Chucked a prisoner out the front door with a release order, stark naked, and during the middle of a Manhunter pack.
The second the warden was out the door I drafted the warden and rushed him back inside, and of course upon drafting the prisoner was dropped... in front of ~20-30 Warg's.

In my defence the prisoner had been annoying me greatly.

ZeeOvenfresh

I just captured a bunch of tribals and forced them to eat their friends and go crazy. I decided to keep them around and feed them any dead humans i find. Eventually the all beat each other so hard that only one wasn't in shock from pain. I sold them into slavery when that happened
"How did you get into my house?"
-Morgan Freeman

Snownova

Yesterday I sacrificed my cute fuzzy wuzzy alpaca's in order to get a whole bunch of nice Orion Corp gear (glitter tech mod). The visitors wandered into the Alpaca enclosure during a heat wave. I replaced the doors with walls, locking them in. I then waited until they all dropped unconscious from hunger or heat and collected their gear. Unfortunately some of them went insane first and killed the alpacas :( Still their gear really helped me repel some invasions and the rest was worth a pretty penny.

«Temple»

I have the sudden urge to make the human meat a stuff for buildings.

Voxil

Quote from: Hunter00064 on August 25, 2015, 09:00:00 AM
I have the sudden urge to make the human meat a stuff for buildings.

"Oh, you'll find that in the meat shack."
"Is that where you guys store the meat?"
"No, it's.... well, you'll see."

Would you have to worry about refrigerating the building all year long?

A Friend

A bunch of poison ships crashed into the edges of my maps.
I was very much struggling with my colony, so I provoked each one to create a defensive force.

Some time later I get a 75 year old calling me for help and offers to join in exchange. I was desperate for more helping hands so I just prayed that he didn't have cataract or dementia. Showed up on my map aaaaaaaannnnnddd... yep. Dementia, cataracts, bad back.

"Fuck that."

I drafted him and shoved him between two nearby poison ships where a bunch of mechanoids spins their miniguns. As he was bleeding all over the sand. The mechanoids went back to their posts and then the raiders arrived and immediately took away the old man

Quality help.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

MailletC

Quote from: Bohb Daishi on August 21, 2015, 08:36:33 PM
He eventually died in a fire that he was too slow to escape from.

WOW! Here I was thinking my "run the gauntlet of bullets to freedom" idea was bad, but you sir, are a monster! Brilliant!

Saw Candyman

By Rimworld's standards I'm a saint. The worst thing I've done was either selling a teenager into slavery, or this one time I kept a whiny prisoner in a 2x4 cell. I have a friend who had a 99 recruitment difficulty prisoner, so he used his double-cataract 78 year-old noble to install two peg legs and dentures on the poor guy. He would've bled to death from all the surgical cuts, but my demonic buddy proceeded to harvest his heart. Seriously, why am I friends with this guy?
Magic Conch, my least favorite colonist (who has cataracts and is incapable of Dumb Labor) is bleeding to death! What should I do?

"Nothing."

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

swordsman300

Quote from: Saw Candyman on August 26, 2015, 09:55:38 PM
By Rimworld's standards I'm a saint. The worst thing I've done was either selling a teenager into slavery, or this one time I kept a whiny prisoner in a 2x4 cell. I have a friend who had a 99 recruitment difficulty prisoner, so he used his double-cataract 78 year-old noble to install two peg legs and dentures on the poor guy. He would've bled to death from all the surgical cuts, but my demonic buddy proceeded to harvest his heart. Seriously, why am I friends with this guy?
I agree. You probably shouldn't be friends with me. P.S. That heart sold for a good amount of money!!!!