[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

Yep you are right, sidfu said curently Redist heat submod isn't updated yet, and this contains the industrial heater/cooler.
But since you are in tropical area, you shouldn't have problems to feed an extra generator with wood. Or use pallets/barrels to compact your freezing area.

Geroj

Quote from: Canute on June 28, 2017, 04:33:47 AM
Yep you are right, sidfu said curently Redist heat submod isn't updated yet, and this contains the industrial heater/cooler.
But since you are in tropical area, you shouldn't have problems to feed an extra generator with wood. Or use pallets/barrels to compact your freezing area.

I was too hippie, used only solar and wind, I guess the old world will burn in the fires of industry from now on  :D

ScottS9999

Haven't played in awhile - did the minimap disappear at some point?

Arkaile

I managed to reproduce the leafless bug in the tundra biome and have a save roughly 5min before it becomes impossible to load any new saves I make. It's -31C but most of the birch trees, and all the blueberry, raspberry, and cloudberry bushes aren't losing their leaves when they should to be. Unless this has been corrected since the last update to the mod pack, just a few hours ago at the time I'm posting this, it really ought to be looked at.

mlnznz

just downloaded the latest release, still can't load saves past a few quadrums.

Lerin

manar

Quote from: ScottS9999 on June 28, 2017, 04:24:44 PM
Haven't played in awhile - did the minimap disappear at some point?

I think it was removed in A17
I learned to play without it ... but you can subscribe or find an offline version for A17 here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892342723

mlnznz

Quote from: Lerin on June 29, 2017, 02:03:02 AM
@mlnznz
What biome ?

I almost exclusively play in tundras/boreal forests. Both of them still has messed up saves. I read earlier here to just pick a biome where winter never happens,I thought there was a fix already released (correct me if I'm wrong) and I just tried it out again and still doesn't work.

Lerin

So this is reason why i play now on Tropical rain forest.

sidfu

the latest attempt to fix the leafless bug is around 21 hours ago of this posting. we working on the bug but its hard to track down as it takes a year ingame or more for it to sho for people

BlackMonSterX

Hey! can you add Bulk cooking?

it so annoying when my colony must waste 1-2 full day for feed anothers...

and I don't know it bug or something again... everytime when I play with Orassans faction in Exile , raid or another colony join faction are never happen... , I wait until pass of 1 year nothing happen...

Arkaile

That's great to see, sidfu. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you lot are putting into this.

MightyGooga

Quote from: SilverDragonLord on June 28, 2017, 03:06:26 AM
Quote from: xyberangel on June 27, 2017, 11:41:42 PM
For the honey bug I fixed it by removing honey from the pawns inventory, then dev mode destroying it.
Thanks mate.

Question of order here. Are you the SilverDragonLord from UTUBE?

sidfu

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on June 29, 2017, 02:05:26 PM
Hey! can you add Bulk cooking?

it so annoying when my colony must waste 1-2 full day for feed anothers...

and I don't know it bug or something again... everytime when I play with Orassans faction in Exile , raid or another colony join faction are never happen... , I wait until pass of 1 year nothing happen...

bulk recpies are unlocked later on the last teir coooking stove. faction join is rng and is based on the storyteller u use. your not guarnteed to have a guy join at the start.

too get the true hardcore sk play u have to play one of the included custom storytellers they have been blaanced to work with the mod.

AnotherFireFox

The OP's installing process implies this mod need a dedicated RimWorld installation for itself, not allowing ModlistBackup kinda thing...right?
so if I wanna use this mod, I can't play MarsX or something with the copy, can I?