[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

jakehawk26

Yes. I have adequate wood. I can still switch materials on other production items, like the butcher table, but not with the sawmill.

Quote from: Canute on June 30, 2017, 02:43:32 PM
Quote from: jakehawk26 on June 30, 2017, 01:26:53 PM
So, the hand sawmill I am trying to construct will not allow me to switch materials to wood logs or planks in order to construct it. With adequate wood in the stockpile, I right-click on the sawmill to change materials and the alert of "no adequate materials" pops up. Anyone else have this issue?
Do you got wood logs in any stockpile ?

MightyGooga

Question: There isnt anymore the option to build medium coolers? I know redisheat is out, but, Im missing the medium coolers for large walkin freezers. Now I have a 11x11 area, with 4 small coolers, and they are not handeling it well...

Geroj

Quote from: gustavoghe on June 30, 2017, 03:03:51 PM
Question: There isnt anymore the option to build medium coolers? I know redisheat is out, but, Im missing the medium coolers for large walkin freezers. Now I have a 11x11 area, with 4 small coolers, and they are not handeling it well...

Had same question, stuff your food into containers, barrels work well

Ramibuk

Can I get some info about new storytellers?

From their info panel, it seems Hildegarde is focused on big negative events and other two have nonstop negative events. And are those events with random strength or steady curve?

I heard I should play with new storytellers as they are tailored for the mod, but I prefer roleplaying stories with intense difficulty Phoebe or rough difficulty Randy.

Canute

Quote from: jakehawk26 on June 30, 2017, 02:47:52 PM
Yes. I have adequate wood. I can still switch materials on other production items, like the butcher table, but not with the sawmill.

Quote from: Canute on June 30, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

Quote from: jakehawk26 on June 30, 2017, 01:26:53 PM
So, the hand sawmill I am trying to construct will not allow me to switch materials to wood logs or planks in order to construct it. With adequate wood in the stockpile, I right-click on the sawmill to change materials and the alert of "no adequate materials" pops up. Anyone else have this issue?
Do you got wood logs in any stockpile ?

The hand sawmill only accept wood logs, there shouldn't be any right click to select other building material.
Since this is the 1. building to start the production chain, it need to be Wood logs.

MightyGooga

There is something strange. I have 2 colonists forming a caravan, and 240 pemnicam, It says the food will only last for 0.9 days... For normal food its seems fine, i 4 roasted meals for 2 colonists a day.

I just realized also that if you put muffalos on the caravan... the days of food fall a lot.

sidfu

Quote from: gustavoghe on June 30, 2017, 07:33:19 PM
There is something strange. I have 2 colonists forming a caravan, and 240 pemnicam, It says the food will only last for 0.9 days... For normal food its seems fine, i 4 roasted meals for 2 colonists a day.

I just realized also that if you put muffalos on the caravan... the days of food fall a lot.

the counter for food isnt very accurate when u bring animals along.

update leafless error on save load is now fixed. also the fix should allow any previously unload able save due to the error to load

blaktek

Quote from: gustavoghe on June 30, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

You could use a few Coldstone Batteries to help. Or you could edit the coolers' energy per tick lower than the -5/t default  (Buildings_Temperature.XML  -> <defName>Cooler</defName>  -> <energyPerSecond>-5</energyPerSecond>).

sidfu

tips to keep a frezzer cool.

1. double walls. heat and cold bleed thru walls. double walls lowers it to about as low as u can get.
2. use pallets and skips to organize your freezer ot make it smaller. if u only do 1 item on a pallet or skip u can put naerly 1k on it.
3. use air like type door system. bye having a door then 1 space and then another door it helps prevent as much heat getting into freezer when door opens

BlackMonSterX

If you have Animals on Caravan you should have some Kibble.
Animals will eat Kibble first.

Canute

What do you think eat the muffalos ? :-)
You should plan your caravan at some steps:
- add humans, add human rotable food first until you got 2-3 days, then add travel food.
- add animals, add animal food
- add cargo

darkedone02

Quote from: Canute on June 30, 2017, 06:37:04 AM
Why do you think Laser drills should exist in "hardcore" ? There is no way to relocate resources. You need to take them like they spawn and plan you base proper.
And when you think it is to far away to get hauled, use quantum stockpile/relay to teleport it to your base.

Won't solve my OCD when it comes down to building bases out of my own design and it don't help that I can't actually remove these deposits of materials, rare materials, crude oil and the steam geyser so that I could actually move them to proper locations that are better to fit for automations and such.

(i perfer doing things in dev mode, it's how i love experimenting with things and having fun as usual).

Geroj

So i built manned 50. cal MG ...now what? I manually reloaded it, manned it and its still just rotating and doing nothing. It says "reloading", but its full 150/150

AnotherFireFox

Does this mod has minimum specification? I think I installed it properly but never can't go further than creating maps.

Canute

Quote from: AnotherFireFox on July 01, 2017, 09:09:06 AM
Does this mod has minimum specification? I think I installed it properly but never can't go further than creating maps.
If you can run RW, you should use the mod, maybe not at large maps if you got runtime problems before. The modpack got a very long startup and loading time.
Could you just say what you did to install the modpack ? Mosttimes such problems happen when people try install it like regular mods and not following the install instruction.