[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

AnotherFireFox

Mkay, I got this: https://gist.github.com/fed37e8c92d263e8e5a75d15c4517e4f
Not knowing what's crashing with Combat Realism, even worse with Combat Realism SK. I think I should ask guys here what should I do.

sidfu

@anotherfirefox =  u can use mod backup but u have to backup core. make sure to have a backup of core then when u want to play marsX restore core.

and on to the second issue u didnt install correctly the core needs to be overwritten with the included core.

AnotherFireFox

Thanks, I'll reinstall it - I'm pretty sure I've overwritten it, maybe something related to Steam issue

darkedone02

So i've been trying out the new latest version of this mod, and noticing that i'm having a hard time finding those laser drills that can get rid and make new steam geysers, and noticed there also crude oil geysers as well... which is getting in the way of my base building and I want to find a way to "relocate it" since I can't delete either one with the dev kit for some strange reason.

Canute

Why do you think Laser drills should exist in "hardcore" ? There is no way to relocate resources. You need to take them like they spawn and plan you base proper.
And when you think it is to far away to get hauled, use quantum stockpile/relay to teleport it to your base.

Braxton

This mod makes my game take ~3-5 minutes to open up does anyone know a solution?

Canute

No solution, maybe now you now how difficult hardcore-SK mod is compared to vanila or light moded gameplay are.

AnotherFireFox

A little bit confused, the OP's "consisted mods" list is accompanied by the GitHub repository or compatible mods so I have to install myself?

Canute

Use the github together with the updater.
All needed mods are included. You can add other mods at your own, but be aware that they might not work proper or cause problems. In example Steel ore no longer exist.

AnotherFireFox

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the updater?

Geroj

1. Dont know why but I cant install new jaw for warg, checked files but it looks ok to me -EDIT- it seems every animal is unable to install jaw prosthetic
2. several mostly large caliber bullets need something called prometheum, I guess its ammo bench recipe but there is nothing there
3. I have no idea how nanite shield work, there is some button saying upgrade to nanoshield which is doing nothing, I cant interact with it or send pawns to it and it never say if they have some shield or not yet it needs 4500W -EDIT- seems like icons started to bug so I guess its not ready/ported
4.wtf is with flies and mosquitoes, they are constantly mass murdering all animals on whole map with malaria, thats pretty ridiculous feature

Patch

Quick question, is food that's inside a food container that stands in a room that has freezing degrees still frozen?

jakehawk26

So, the hand sawmill I am trying to construct will not allow me to switch materials to wood logs or planks in order to construct it. With adequate wood in the stockpile, I right-click on the sawmill to change materials and the alert of "no adequate materials" pops up. Anyone else have this issue?

Geroj

Quote from: Patch on June 30, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Quick question, is food that's inside a food container that stands in a room that has freezing degrees still frozen?

Yep

Canute

Quote from: jakehawk26 on June 30, 2017, 01:26:53 PM
So, the hand sawmill I am trying to construct will not allow me to switch materials to wood logs or planks in order to construct it. With adequate wood in the stockpile, I right-click on the sawmill to change materials and the alert of "no adequate materials" pops up. Anyone else have this issue?
Do you got wood logs in any stockpile ?