[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

cuppedkake

Has anyone else noticed that colonists wont interact with mod joy objects at all? I have go tables and a few other types set up atm and horseshoes and they will only EVER use horseshoes and chess table which are base game objects

kenmtraveller

My colonists use a mod joy table (reversi, I think).
It seemed to me that it didn't work until I placed the chairs on the horizontal sides, instead of above and below.

Ken

cuppedkake

Quote from: kenmtraveller on August 16, 2017, 04:50:17 PM
It seemed to me that it didn't work until I placed the chairs on the horizontal sides, instead of above and below.

Ken

Ah okay I'll have a go with reversi, unfortunately mine are on horizontal at the moment and they still won't use it :/ I also noticed this at the start of my game with the archery target thingy

Angelhelm

Hey Quick Noob Question. How do I plant peach seeds after I research the proper tech?

sidfu

Quote from: Angelhelm on August 16, 2017, 06:55:33 PM
Hey Quick Noob Question. How do I plant peach seeds after I research the proper tech?

check the fertilty need. some require higher than 100% think peach needed 120% min

lordmidas

Guys did the Haygrass get changed in this A17 version? Haygrass plant now gets destroyed when an animal eats it.

PhenotypeX

Quote from: cuppedkake on August 16, 2017, 06:20:17 PM
Quote from: kenmtraveller on August 16, 2017, 04:50:17 PM

Ken

Ah okay I'll have a go with reversi, unfortunately mine are on horizontal at the moment and they still won't use it :/ I also noticed this at the start of my game with the archery target thingy

Archery definitely works for me. Is the target facing the right way round? Not sure if that makes a difference but it's all I can think of other than a mod conflict.

cuppedkake

I did a revamp of my leisure room and everyone now uses the tables! I think it had something to do with tables and seats being placed right next to each other but its resolved now :D

sidfu

new update make sure to remove any ammo/weapon bills u have qued before u update.

lumina2183

guys, why i keep repeating on the generate world  screen? at first it was okay, then i unchecked  some mods (combat extended) now, i cant create a new game.. and it takes more than 30 mins to load with hardcore sk mods? is it normal?

Canute

At first hardcore sk isn't a mod, it is a modpack you should use it primary, maybe with a few extra mod.

Yes it is normal that when you got hardcore-sk installed the loading time is very long, maybe you got a feeling how much stuff are integrated into it.
But 30 min, then you must have a mashine from the last century ? :-)

About the world generation, you are sure you installed hardcore-sk like the installation instruction said, or did you just activate it like a regular mod ?

BlackSmokeDMax

For the previous alpha, Combat Realism was a required mod for HcSK to function. I expect the same is true of Combat Extended this alpha.

Having said that, is there a new minimal list of the absolutely required mods for HcSK to function? Sky had posted such a list for A16 somewhere in this thread.

lumina2183

nah. i was wondering of a 30 min load cuz i got i7 core. so i was thinking if is it my core or its just the game that load so long? haha. btw, i already figured that i need to load it as a pack. I'm excluding some mods in the mods tab that why it loads so long. thanks anyway. it a really good modpack.

Canute

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on August 19, 2017, 10:08:04 AM
Having said that, is there a new minimal list of the absolutely required mods for HcSK to function? Sky had posted such a list for A16 somewhere in this thread.
You can disable all mods beside core and core_sk.
But it is more fun the keep them all.

sidfu

mandatory mods are
1.hugslib
2.alien framework
3.combat enhanced
4. core
5. core sk

think that's all. if u having 30min load times enable your debug u might have installed wrong and are having repeating errors that's slowing the load