[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Harry_Dicks

You're right, I'm an arrogant ass. Unfortunately, you beat me back before I could edit my post. Anyway I'm probably wrong anyway. Have a good day.

BoogieMan

Did I miss the description of what this actually does somewhere? Is it just a collection of other mods?

EPD

Quote from: BoogieMan on February 08, 2018, 08:03:04 PM
Did I miss the description of what this actually does somewhere? Is it just a collection of other mods?

Yeah, check out first page of this thread, second and third long posts have lists of mods and FAQ

BoogieMan

I saw those.. So mostly a collection of mods then? I really got nothing from those posts other than links to other mod and the general gist of making the game take longer to progress through due to more research I guess? I really don't see a clear description of what this is beyond a thread that links to a lot of other mods.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: BoogieMan on February 09, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
I saw those.. So mostly a collection of mods then? I really got nothing from those posts other than links to other mod and the general gist of making the game take longer to progress through due to more research I guess? I really don't see a clear description of what this is beyond a thread that links to a lot of other mods.

It is mostly just that. A modpack. However, unlike most other modpacks, the author/team of this modpack go through and modify many of the mods to integrate together with a bit more cohesion.

BoogieMan

I see, that seems interesting. I'll have to check it out next time I play. Thanks!

EPD

Guys, i have a question... Did anyone try to use "Impaction charge"? Somewhere in old version of some mod it used to be a way to create new geyser / mineral spot, but here (in SK) except of being quite expensive it just go boom like satchel charge.

It should work like that?

Valor

I think now its just expensive IED. Has been for quite a few versions.

worldspawn

The new meteors in .18 that dump a mineral deposit, is there a way to turn those down or off completely? I'm having close to a dozen hit within the first two days, usually obliterating ship parts and other resources I haven't had time to get yet. At this rate I'll lose most of the maps resources before I can get them, if it doesn't just burn down first.

Canute

Like all incident's you can disable them at the Scenario editor.

At your running colony, you would need to edit the safegame.
Just start a new colony with that incident disabled, safe the colony.
Edit the safegame, locate the entry and copy it over to your safegame (don't forget a backup).

worldspawn

Quote from: Canute on February 11, 2018, 05:09:38 PM
Like all incident's you can disable them at the Scenario editor.

At your running colony, you would need to edit the safegame.
Just start a new colony with that incident disabled, safe the colony.
Edit the safegame, locate the entry and copy it over to your safegame (don't forget a backup).

Ahhhh the scenario editor, forgot all about it. Thanks :)

edit: so uh, it strangely doesn't seem to work. I added "Disable Incident" in the editor and chose "Meteorite Impact". Within the first few hours of a new colony I had two impacts, one the SK version where it leaves the small minable meteorite, and another the vanilla "dump a minable patch" that set the forest on fire. Any other ideas?

x3nit

I don't know what version you're using but he recently removed the meteor in the start of the game. So just update to the newest version and it should be fix.

Axebeard

I'm having the same exact issue. I disabled all meteorite-related incidents, and still get meteorites constantly.

Edit: spaceship pieces are still crashing down too, even though I also disabled that.

Canute

Quote from: worldspawn on February 11, 2018, 06:09:58 PM
edit: so uh, it strangely doesn't seem to work. I added "Disable Incident" in the editor and chose "Meteorite Impact". Within the first few hours of a new colony I had two impacts, one the SK version where it leaves the small minable meteorite, and another the vanilla "dump a minable patch" that set the forest on fire. Any other ideas?
Don't forget HCSK add own meteor events too, you might just disabled the vanilla one.
Use the dev tools to start incidents, until you identify the named of the ones you don't want.
Then you should be able to deactivate them.

Axebeard

Unless they named it so that it has nothing to do with "meteors" or "crashes", I'm pretty sure I've disabled it and it just didn't work.