[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Harry_Dicks

Wild woman doesn't sound like a bug, it sounds like a woman that's went wild! Too bad if it's an old saggy woman, and not, "Girls Gone Wild" ;)

Exitus

I got quite some errors which lead to some problems, the biggest: I cant see any plants.
The whole log: https://gist.github.com/75cb43c181f7b2567ef54ce235bb0565
The in my opinion important part:
Tried to get a resource "UI/PlanVisible" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/PlanInvisible" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/ToolBoxColor" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/ToolBoxColorSelected" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/Plan" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/RemoveIcon" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/PlanToolRemoveAll" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/ColorPickerSelect" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/ColorPickerOverlay" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/HsvSlider" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/PlanBase" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Tried to get a material from a different thread.

Tried to get a resource "UI/PlanBase" from a different thread. All resources must be loaded in the main thread.

Can someone help me get that fixed?

Canute

You know adding extra mod is at your own risk.
Try to use the ModsConfig.xml
from the modpack at first and check if you still got errors.
I don't think original Industrial roller and Fences are compacible with HCSK.

kenmtraveller

The 'released prisoner won't leave and eats all the food issue' was in A17 also.  I believe it occurs at release time when the 'release prisoner' job is interrupted before the prisoner has crossed the last door boundary or when the path chosen becomes unavailable (for example, when a broken door is fixed while the prisoner is in the process of leaving).

Geroj

So after playing it few ingame years here are my qualtiy changes

1. trees, dont know why but they spawn everywhere and on 5% the look big already and take LONG time to cut down
2. grass, opposite to trees it spawn after winter on map borders and grow slowly, sometime not even reaching my pastures in middle of map  https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38182.0
3. riding horse mod would be nice https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1217001091
4. pick up and haul https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279012058
5. doberman dog https://rim-world.com/spidercamps-dog-pack-mod/
6. light bulbs burn A LOT of watts
7. ceramic recipe gives only 10, this need to be buffed to at least 20 to become some serious material for building
8. that chemical plant recipes are terrible as well, from carbon to synthetic fibers. Amount of resources you put in is huge compared to what you gain (not to mention slow to create)
9. weapons, instead of exotic stuff like walther 2000 and cows shotgun, not to mention mass effect weaponry i would like to see some classics from 20. century from east to west and vannila friendly advanced weapons
10. visitors do not use bathrooms or medical beds
11. trader ships sell crap. When animal trading ship arrive I would assume it carry some farming animals but nope, its filled with yorkshire terriers and cobras, oh and elephant is in every single one I got
12. visitors love to visit colony at beginning when there is absolutely nothing in it but later almost nobody visits - this happened in more than one game I had
13. asari and their lighting bolt stunning colonist for half/one day
14. after several versions of this mod I played I still have no idea what is prometheum (resource needed in some ammunition recipes) and where to create it
15. fruit trees if not harvested disappear -would be nice if they just returned to growing state like harvested ones

Valor

Quote from: Geroj on January 26, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

14. after several versions of this mod I played I still have no idea what is prometheum (resource needed in some ammunition recipes) and where to create it

Prometheum is gathered from a special plant called Blazebulb. Take special care with this beauty as it explodes if heated too much :) (Ie.: Perfect for extreme desert playthrough)

GADefence

Can you guys go back to leaving the cell you are shooting next to be a free cell again? I'm getting sick and tired of my guys emptying large amounts of ammo into the 1 width wall they are hiding behind.

Anni

I read on steam that there is a patch to make Facial Stuff compatible with this? Where can I find that patch? I am excited to get Hardcore SK and Facial Stuff working together.

hairyrabbit

Quote from: Anni on February 02, 2018, 12:22:22 AM
I read on steam that there is a patch to make Facial Stuff compatible with this? Where can I find that patch? I am excited to get Hardcore SK and Facial Stuff working together.

Hi its in the patch channel in the hardcore sk discord.

Geroj

16. Pawns cant shoot from behind wall, they just shoot wall in square in front of them - that was a weird decision whoever done this
17. Some common things require large amount of skill(14+) like planting tomatoes, brewing wine etc etc
18. recipes unbalanced, like one pizza need 20 flour, thats a lot of grain, because from 10 grain/corn/rice you get 6 flour, so one pizza need almost 40 corn to be made together with 1 cheese and 3 tomatoes. Lot of steps for a fine meal and well fed effect
19. Weird armors with shield mechanics and "evade" effect
20. Puppies drinking alcohol, not adults just young ones, dont know if it apply to other animals

Quote from: Valor on January 26, 2018, 08:37:00 AM
Quote from: Geroj on January 26, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

Prometheum is gathered from a special plant called Blazebulb. Take special care with this beauty as it explodes if heated too much :) (Ie.: Perfect for extreme desert playthrough)

Oh hey, thanks for that info, had no idea and I never seen anyone selling blazebulb. Would be nice if it was added to help

Grotas

Good day!

I was wondering if there is any way I could disable just the Superior Crafting mod?

Canute

The Superior crafting part is the essential part of this modpack.
Without it, it is just a regular collection of mods you just could download and install self mod from the forum or workshop.

lordmatiz

My game crashes after when I try to assault enemy base...

Anni

I seem to be having a problem, not sure if it is known.

But it seems if I try to play Hardcore SK with a mod that adds weapons or aliens, those weapons do zero damage, and the aliens do zero damage with their fists.

I am not sure why this happens or if there is a fix. I just watched an Android fight a Jackalope and the jackalope didn't get so much as a bruise.

Anni

thanks for the arrogant reply. But I read about the mod just fine.

Unfortunately adding alien races mods automatically adds weapons in most cases.
You could have just simply said its likely the weapons in those alien races mods were not CE compatible which would have led me to look, and find for some as I just did, a patch that fixes this issue, but hey everyone has a right to be a ****. I am happy to call you out on it, in particular.