[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

TheBigFriendlyGiant

I found multiple times that 'hunter' pawns where tracking animals through walls. Standing idle in a room and lets say a buck was just on the other side of the building. Hunter just stood idle looking for its prey.
Path finding issue?

Thanks for al the great work, this is the only bug I Found!

TheBigFriendlyGiant

I do not know if it is a bug or an other issue:

None of my leaders could teach.

Lesson on blue red or yellow on open space or big enough room

Teach is unavailable (on 5 different teachers each skill-level eligible).

sidfu

hunter behavor is untouched by us.

leader mod still has some issues as it was updated by us not its mod author. for classes make sure to have the time the classes are in a time when u have anything set in their schdule might fix that. the issue is that the job que system messes some with them going to class.

Valor

Heya,

I noticed one special thing. Explosive damage is not reduced by any armor. That means that explosive arrows are really good vs mechanoids, and I dont think that is intended. I have taken down centipede in 20-40 arrows quite regulary.

Valor

Another thing I found. Researching Ananogel gives you Ultra tech. Research is available quite easily and its the only ultra tech in the tree. I managed to skip industrial and spacer tech by this. Maybe lower him to spacer or industrial?

awesowe

After getting the latest github update the ammo system is whacked. Can't craft ammo, can't drop it either. Enemies don't drop ammo even if they have it in they inv (and when they are downed/killed it disappears).

Sharajat

Without a CE update, is this just unusuable?  Asking because it's my favorite modpack, but I don't see a chance of surviving without guns

Harry_Dicks

I don't use this modpack, but unfortunately it seems like all I'm seeing coming out of Combat Extended's corner is a lot of bugs :-\ I do not think it has had a full proper release for B18 yet, but the HCSK guys use a lot of their own derivatives of the mods included. Not sure if CE is one of them.

twisted067

Not sure what happened or how to isolate the issue/find it, but a few days ago an update halved my fps in game. I went form 120fps to 60-70ish. Not sure which update it was.

I tried starting a new colony too, and have the same fps. I've been sticking to the update I started with a few days ago to keep things smooth

Edit: Well I accidentally found which mod halves my fps in my old game or a new game. Its the better minimap mod. I kept the old version I had with the latest update and my fps was 120. I updated the minimap mod to the latest one and it halved my fps. Any chance this could be looked into? Its a pretty dramatic change to drop half my fps. I wonder if anyone else has this issue as well

I can upload the old version of the mod that I have that isn't laggy if you need that.

Valor

Quote from: Sharajat on January 18, 2018, 11:51:42 PM
Without a CE update, is this just unusuable?  Asking because it's my favorite modpack, but I don't see a chance of surviving without guns
Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 18, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
I don't use this modpack, but unfortunately it seems like all I'm seeing coming out of Combat Extended's corner is a lot of bugs :-\ I do not think it has had a full proper release for B18 yet, but the HCSK guys use a lot of their own derivatives of the mods included. Not sure if CE is one of them.

As I said before, guns work normally for me. Can craft ammo, kill enemies with them. Downed raides drop ammo. Bullets hurt. What else would you expect? :)

Canute

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 18, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

Thats why this modpack is unique !
It isn't just a bunch of mods collected into one archive. The developer of this modpack adjust and modify others mod's to fit in their scenario.
Sure nothing is perfect, and it allways can have bugs. But CR now CE allways was a part of this modpack and should work with all the weapon/armor of this modpack.

Geroj

greatgreengoo

How come some mods do not seem to be working correctly? For example the mod list says it contains 'Pawns are Capable' but they are still incapable when in game? All the other mods seem to work fine just a few like that example. Also I installed correctly with the modconfig replaced in the locallow folder.

Sxmbra

Rederis

Camera visual bug
-I got bug when in certain map/colony places items/pawns disapear (there are there they just is not shown)
-Someone left my colony and still eats my food - they are called 'wild woman' - I can tame or hunt her, thats all- she just walks around does nothing only eats and sleeps, I cant  control her

Is there any thing I can do to fix visual bug, while streaming its very irritating ( I have latest 1722 build steamed)