Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 14, 2020, 10:59:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1999031 times)

sergiocella

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A17] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v6: Endevour
« Reply #6495 on: December 09, 2017, 12:29:00 PM »

I've installed the latest version of the mod. When I start a new game, i have this problem:

https://imgur.com/a/5Halv

They cant work because they have a manipulation health problem, i dont understand because its the beggining of the game.

The mods enabled are Core, HugsLib, Humanoid Allien Races 2.0, Combat Extended and Core SK, in these order. I know that in the tutorial explains other order of the mods but in these case i cant generate the map.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: December 09, 2017, 12:42:59 PM »

1. The devs didn't even update these forum post to be availble for B18, so if you look for faster help from the modders of these modpack, you should use discord.

2. at the installation, you should use/copy the ModsConfig.xml, start the game, and then disable the mod you don't work. Don't forget to delete the config folder.

The red line normaly means these pawns are incap. does they still can move at your colony?

sergiocella

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6497 on: December 09, 2017, 01:20:38 PM »

1. The devs didn't even update these forum post to be availble for B18, so if you look for faster help from the modders of these modpack, you should use discord.

2. at the installation, you should use/copy the ModsConfig.xml, start the game, and then disable the mod you don't work. Don't forget to delete the config folder.

The red line normaly means these pawns are incap. does they still can move at your colony?

Yes, I did this.

Two of them are incapacity, but the first one can move, eat and fight, but he can't work cause these problem :|

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: December 09, 2017, 04:12:32 PM »

I just suggest to start over and to activate EdB_prepare carefully.
Believe me, this modpack is very difficult and you don't want 2 incap. people at the beginning.
And if you arn't familar with the modpack, you prolly want another start after you got the basic knowledge how the new crafting and research works.

r4ky

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6499 on: December 11, 2017, 12:55:08 PM »

i agree with what Canute said, you ll need time to get how new mod works new workbench to do new ressource to get, this really not the same gameplay and the start is very hard when you re not familiar with the modpack.

GADefence

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6500 on: December 11, 2017, 01:53:59 PM »

I also recommend you pick up a few trait packs to add more traits. Dilute the traits a bit so you end up with a few less 8 trait all thumbs duncey paranoid wet noodle shits who burn water. Statically speaking, there shouldn't be this many duncey all thumbs on the planet that don't know how to cook but do know how to invade you for stuff.

I'd complain about the amount of snobs too, but considering the amount of philistine people there are, you probably created the snobs via everyone is a critic due to the bad art.

PS: Anyone know an update on the ETA for B18's SK?

BlackSmokeDMax

• Planetologist
  • Don't Have To Live Like A...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6501 on: December 11, 2017, 03:24:16 PM »

I also recommend you pick up a few trait packs to add more traits. Dilute the traits a bit so you end up with a few less 8 trait all thumbs duncey paranoid wet noodle shits who burn water. Statically speaking, there shouldn't be this many duncey all thumbs on the planet that don't know how to cook but do know how to invade you for stuff.

I'd complain about the amount of snobs too, but considering the amount of philistine people there are, you probably created the snobs via everyone is a critic due to the bad art.

PS: Anyone know an update on the ETA for B18's SK?

I could be wrong, but looking at the git, it looks like they are still working on finishing up a final version for A17. I don't see any B18 labeled work started yet. Doesn't mean they aren't working on it privately before committing anything up to git though I guess.

Summing up that run on thought above, lol.... think it will be a while yet.

Saberwulfy

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6502 on: December 16, 2017, 04:55:47 AM »

Where's plasteel? My eletric furnace do not have the recipe and when i mine it from mountain i get nickel

Lonfield

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: December 16, 2017, 11:47:35 AM »

Is the modpack being updated?

I'm waitting patiently for it but would like to know if it's in progress or I should go for something different, or a total rollback to A16. Last build i can use of this mod

Shad

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: December 17, 2017, 04:14:08 PM »

Where's plasteel? My eletric furnace do not have the recipe and when i mine it from mountain i get nickel
As far as I know, there is no plasteel in this mod.
You need an electic arc furnace (a different large thing, not the electric furnace), and then you can smelt various advnced alloys. Stein is probably the most obvious to use, being quite straightforward and simply being upgraded from steel. The next tier would be stuff like ferrotitanium.

Shad

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6505 on: December 17, 2017, 06:50:58 PM »

Is the modpack being updated?

I'm waitting patiently for it but would like to know if it's in progress or I should go for something different, or a total rollback to A16. Last build i can use of this mod
Yes. You can check the Discord channel. The A17 version on Github is "done", and a B18 version is expetected "soon".

Lonfield

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6506 on: December 18, 2017, 07:36:20 AM »

Great!, Thanks, i'm anyway getting my A16 game started for Xmass

BlackSmokeDMax

• Planetologist
  • Don't Have To Live Like A...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6507 on: December 21, 2017, 11:59:09 AM »

Great!, Thanks, i'm anyway getting my A16 game started for Xmass

Just an FYI, I received a notification via discord this morning that the team has an experimental release for B18 on the development branch on github. So work is definitely proceeding! Not sure if you'll want to try this as there are usually some fairly major flaws this early in the process and the updates will be fairly often as well. You'll likely end up starting over repeatedly.

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: December 21, 2017, 06:49:31 PM »

we still need people to play expermental build to help fix bugs. everyone is welcome to trying it. if u got a bug try if u can post it in the bug reports section of discord so we can get to itt faster and also have direct contact with u for specifics of the bug so we can fix faster

ThomasCro

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6509 on: December 22, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »

What is the name of the mod that lets you set the minimal stock before they start crafting again at the workbench?
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 457