Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 25, 2019, 02:08:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1750163 times)

kaptain_kavern

• Planetologist
  • started 10 mods in one tick.
    • View Profile
    • RimWorldMod Slack - A place for live chatting about RimWorld modding
Re: [A11d] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.10b: Phenomenal (29/07/15)
« Reply #525 on: August 01, 2015, 04:34:20 PM »

3- I don't think I can just get 'Synthetic Material' from a mine... Something in its name... like say... 'Synthetic'... says it isn't a natural resource which comes out of the ground...
And nonetheless it is the way it's done in the modpack like Canute just said to you earlier
4- I need 'the bench'... whats a 'the bench'... (I do know what he is referring to but it would be useful if he stated what bench that is so I wouldn't spend 10 minutes in god mode figuring out what it is...)
Even without Godmod it doesn't take 10min to find where it's build (Just from guessing ... "Machinning bench" to build mechanic tools?)
5- Processed into what? Not exactly useful knowledge
Proceed in the synthetic parts you asked about man. I don't know ... Something in its name... like say... 'Chemical'... says it isn't a natural resource ... maybe synthetic?
The useful info i was trying to point to was "Be careful when choosing research. At first, explore the technologies that are paramount."

Seriously please keep in mind that Skyarkhangel isn't natural english speaker, he spend certainly more than "10 minutes in god mode" for putting all of this together.

When i talked about reading the manual it was more something throw at the assembly than me trying to get an argument with you man

TheGentlmen

« Reply #526 on: August 01, 2015, 05:17:44 PM »

Research mining (300) to get Mining drill.
Research Oil refining.
Place a drilling rig to create a fissure (change to large so you can mine all kind of ore).
Place a Mine extractor over the fissure and let it extrace crude oil.
Refine Crude oil at the Chemical lab to get all kind of petrochem resources.
With these resources you can made Synth material at the Assembly workbench.

http://cmiplanners.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/approved.jpeg

It works...

3- I don't think I can just get 'Synthetic Material' from a mine... Something in its name... like say... 'Synthetic'... says it isn't a natural resource which comes out of the ground...
And nonetheless it is the way it's done in the modpack like Canute just said to you earlier

Yes. What I was trying to point out is that its not necessarily clear how to get Synthetic Material & most people wouldn't without experimenting conclude that You can get Synthetic Material from a mine.

4- I need 'the bench'... whats a 'the bench'... (I do know what he is referring to but it would be useful if he stated what bench that is so I wouldn't spend 10 minutes in god mode figuring out what it is...)
Even without Godmod it doesn't take 10min to find where it's build (Just from guessing ... "Machinning bench" to build mechanic tools?)

I thought a Drill would be an electric tool.

So i checked in the electronics table... nope. Assembly table? nope. Mabey its too advanced for an Assembly table... mabey we need an electric Assembly table? nope.  Mabey its like a Tv... or art... mabey in the Smithing table, cuase it has its own table? Nope.  Mabey they make it out of raw metal in the furnace? Like they make walls out of metal bars... no cement, no nothing... so it isn't that far fetched! Nope.

Then I looked thru every bench... It did not appear to me that it could be in the Machining table... a thought the only thing you do in the table is disassemble mechs.

5- Processed into what? Not exactly useful knowledge
Proceed in the synthetic parts you asked about man. I don't know ... Something in its name... like say... 'Chemical'... says it isn't a natural resource ... maybe synthetic?

:-[

The oil processing research does not apear untell you do the mining reasearch... Minning reaserch isn't exactly paramount in a mountain base. If I want metal I'll just mine a tunnel.

The useful info i was trying to point to was "Be careful when choosing research. At first, explore the technologies that are paramount."

Minning reaserch isn't exactly paramount in a mountain base. If I want metal I'll just mine a tunnel. The point I was tring to make is that its not exacly clear on what to do. It says do X, but it doesn't state how or with what to do X with.

Seriously please keep in mind that Skyarkhangel isn't natural english speaker, he spend certainly more than "10 minutes in god mode" for putting all of this together.

:-[ Sorry, I wasn't tring to insult him or anything, I was stating it wasn't that clear on what to do.

When i talked about reading the manual it was more something throw at the assembly than me trying to get an argument with you man

I wasn't tring to start an argument but I probably was a little harsh.

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 01, 2015, 05:34:30 PM »

anyway to remove synthetic parts from a corpse or do they have to be alive?

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 01, 2015, 06:46:58 PM »

You only can do operations on living people not on corpse.
So when you want some Bionic or Synth. organs, you should try to capture them.
Remove the part and let them starve to dead or release them if they survive the operation.

So i checked in the electronics table... nope. Assembly table? nope. Mabey its too advanced for an Assembly table... mabey we need an electric Assembly table? nope.  Mabey its like a Tv... or art... mabey in the Smithing table, cuase it has its own table? Nope.  Mabey they make it out of raw metal in the furnace? Like they make walls out of metal bars... no cement, no nothing... so it isn't that far fetched! Nope.
It is the Electic Assemble Workbench. When your Electic Assemble workbench don't got the recipes to craft the Synth Material. You should delete all mod's beside Core at the Mod folder, and unzip them again.

Workbench, Crafting table, electic tool all the same ! :-)
Don't forget this is a game, it is an own universe with own rules. Each mod can change the rules. Find it out ! :-)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 01, 2015, 06:59:14 PM »

aw dang it, got a colonist without a stomach and theres a corps in my dump pile that has a synthetic one

also my story teller loves throwing mechanoids at me
here have a couple mechanoids on top of your base.... no? that didn't do much, how about an invasion with 3 centepeds carrying plasma with a couple scyths? you managed to fight that off? ok here's an evil ship
btw just before that invasion i accepted sheltering a colonist running from raiders, which arrived at my base just before i killed the last centipede

meh dont like double posting so im just gonna add it to this

trying to trade gets me this

Code: [Select]
Exception filling window for RimWorld.Dialog_Trade: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at RimWorld.RCellFinder.GeneratedTradeDropCenter () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.RCellFinder.TradeDropSpot () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Tradeable.DropThing (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Tradeable.ResolveTrade () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.TradeDeal.TryExecute (System.Boolean& actuallyTraded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Dialog_Trade.<FillWindow>m__283 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at RimWorld.Dialog_Trade.FillWindow (Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.Layer_Window.DoWindowContents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:13:00 PM by Ember »

TheGentlmen

« Reply #530 on: August 01, 2015, 08:28:52 PM »

You only can do operations on living people not on corpse.
So when you want some Bionic or Synth. organs, you should try to capture them.
Remove the part and let them starve to dead or release them if they survive the operation.

It is the Electic Assemble Workbench. When your Electic Assemble workbench don't got the recipes to craft the Synth Material. You should delete all mod's beside Core at the Mod folder, and unzip them again.

Don't forget this is a game, it is an own universe with own rules. Each mod can change the rules. Find it out ! :-)

I was talking about the drill :)

How did i not see the Synthetic Materials in those tables? :-\

ChiefSlapahoe

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 02, 2015, 12:11:23 AM »

For more weapons: liandri corp, Rimsenal, and project armory

Liandri corp has very detailed sprites and I should be compatible with 11d, at least the one later in the comments

The13thRonin

• Colonist
  • Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 02, 2015, 02:18:04 AM »

For more weapons: liandri corp, Rimsenal, and project armory

Liandri corp has very detailed sprites and I should be compatible with 11d, at least the one later in the comments

These should definitely be included.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: August 02, 2015, 03:28:45 AM »

I was talking about the drill :)

How did i not see the Synthetic Materials in those tables? :-\
Noone said the Synth. Material are from the Drill !
The Crude oil are from the drills.
The Crude oil is splited into Petrochem components at the Chem. Lab.
The assembly create Synth Mat. out of these components.

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 02, 2015, 12:02:28 PM »

it seems the story teller decided to take pity on my colonists, got a cargo drop of about 200 meals in cans, so no more cannibalism for a few months, though it did make me work for it. Poor colonists were more or less drafted for 2 days straight fighting off a raid and simultaneous warg pack that was about 20 strong. The mass infection and having both doctors wandering in a broken daze most of the time didnt help much either, thankfully, i had no deaths

TheGentlmen

« Reply #535 on: August 02, 2015, 12:36:57 PM »

http://s27.postimg.org/o8t4o6rb7/Screenshot_185.png

Multch need wood? NOO... ITS THE VAIN OF MY EXISTENCE  :'( :'( :'(

kaptain_kavern

• Planetologist
  • started 10 mods in one tick.
    • View Profile
    • RimWorldMod Slack - A place for live chatting about RimWorld modding
« Reply #536 on: August 02, 2015, 01:49:52 PM »

Try with bamboo if possible, it's fast growing.
But ..... I'm not sure you had access to bamboo seed ....
:[

TheGentlmen

« Reply #537 on: August 02, 2015, 02:44:11 PM »

Bought 4k wood for 3k silver... those mines do a good job of producing silver... I'm starting to drown in it  ;)

Zombies vs Mechs vs Pretransedants! Who will win? ZOMBIES! 8) Perfect Defence.

Ps: I added the Pretransdenats & pirates mod. I also swapped out Darkness_SK for the darkness mode... I like not seeing anything, its beautiful :), It was like fireworks: http://postimg.org/gallery/13rymtpb0/54283feb/ & http://postimg.org/gallery/3fbgu3pp4/90acad26/

Ember

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 02, 2015, 05:29:53 PM »

finally got to making synthetics, but dang it has been a painful run so far, also 3 years and i still have yet to grow things, also got no lights considering the immense cost of electronic circuits

TheGentlmen

« Reply #539 on: August 02, 2015, 06:06:56 PM »

Bug: Their is no fish related stuff, the reaserch unlocks nothing, checked in godmode & thier is still nothing. The mod is loaded.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 456