[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Haktes

Can some1 pls make a fast test on latest ver. - make reinforced concrete?
tried dev/god mode with all machines and reseach and i had no option to make it
thx

caiowb

Quote from: Haktes on February 20, 2017, 06:20:52 PM
Can some1 pls make a fast test on latest ver. - make reinforced concrete?
tried dev/god mode with all machines and reseach and i had no option to make it
thx
Seems normal to me

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Man_Jones

Is there anyway I can get the combat realism mod to work by itself? I would look else where but unfortunately this is the only place it is being supported that I could find.

aiu2003

Haven't really notice until now, but pawns with bionic legs can't wear shoes and bionic arms can't wear gloves. Is this intended or a bug?

reaper0022

Quote from: AngleWyrm on February 20, 2017, 06:00:11 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM
Download latest test version on Github!
Here you can find always the latest version. Currently: 5.0: Jewel

The link to Github doesn't lead to a download page.
Has the download for Version 5 been placed somewhere else?

Yes it does try the green button "clone or Download" then download zip

Nemesis688

Quote from: aiu2003 on February 20, 2017, 09:26:28 PM
Haven't really notice until now, but pawns with bionic legs can't wear shoes and bionic arms can't wear gloves. Is this intended or a bug?

I'm pretty that's also in standard EPOE. It's because bionics and prosthetics count as being worn over the limb instead of being the limb. I think the only way to 'fix' it is if you could have more things layered over body parts but in my poking around in the def files I've never seen a 'max layers' option so it might be something hard coded.

captainradish

Having a little problem with bridges (or I just don't understand them much). I am building through deep water and the game allows me to place the pillars. However, when I place the bridges on top of the pillars my characters walk extremely slowly on them (like the speed they would move through deep water before it was made impassible). What is up with that? Am I building something wrong? This seems to even happen on pillars that are built in shallow water. My guys will bypass the bridges in favor of the shallow water until they run into the impassible deep water.

caiowb

If you put a heat source and a heat absorber in the same room, ex: xenon ion and antimatter reactor, the room temperature will glitch out giving a max of 100 degrees, only way to workaround it is using vents or ducts.
also, the plasma reactor doesn't like temp changes bellow -2, (the numbers start to go crazy when it goes bellow -2)

Haktes

Quote from: Man_Jones on February 20, 2017, 08:20:44 PM
Is there anyway I can get the combat realism mod to work by itself? I would look else where but unfortunately this is the only place it is being supported that I could find.

Thx i had to wipe reinstall and try latest again, now it works :)

Canute

High-tech research bench don't count as regular research bench.
Research project which just need research bench don't get researched when you just got the high tech one.

Some fast repeating error, System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

https://gist.github.com/1f9888830f4e6b974dd78d7a8004a48a

Edit: *sigh* finaly got oil-refinery and mending bench and now nothing works anymore.
The game repause all the time, i need to press space or a number so it going tickwise forward. And spamming errors.
Time to start a new colony.

Canute

Could you take a closer look at the different starting scenarios ?
Previously i start as Ascari, they got plasma/blaster pistols with ammo.
Which didn't show at Prep. carefully, so i think they get added at a different way.

But now i start as Nova (planetary recon) they got weapons but not ammo.

TheBigFriendlyGiant

I installed the this version to give it a try. I love it and runs smoothly.

The load time to open a save game is over 20 minutes...
Game with hardcore SK up and running in like under a minute.
Continue game: +15 minutes to load.

I have I got a bug or do I need to chance things? (before the loads took only like 2 minutes of less)

Canute

No, when you start Rimworld with these Modpack it takes ages. Thats normal because this modpack include a ton of mod's not only the ones you can select over the mod menu.
The same would happen when you add 100 standard mods.
But 20 mins are very long, maybe you take in mind to buy a new system ! :-) It need around 2-4 min (never stoped it) with my 4 years old system.

Kenji

Quote from: Canute on February 21, 2017, 01:56:36 PM
High-tech research bench don't count as regular research bench.
Research project which just need research bench don't get researched when you just got the high tech one.

Some fast repeating error, System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

https://gist.github.com/1f9888830f4e6b974dd78d7a8004a48a

Edit: *sigh* finaly got oil-refinery and mending bench and now nothing works anymore.
The game repause all the time, i need to press space or a number so it going tickwise forward. And spamming errors.
Time to start a new colony.

It happened to my save about 2 colonies ago. It's most likely caused by saving while a projectile is in motion before it explodes (mortar, missile, howitzer, mammoth, and etc). The work-around is not to save during a firefight, no matter how much you'd like to.

As for the constant pausing and unpausing, you can open the dev console, on the top, click on the right-most button with a P sign to stop the game from pausing whenever an error is detected.

Canute

I got at the new colony 2 times these error pause, but at last not very long. And i got definitiv no firefights.

Damn that is a "P" sign, i allways thought it is a flag. :-) I will try it out next time, thanks.