Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• August 06, 2020, 08:27:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1992397 times)

memphis

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK global project v5: Jewel
« Reply #5670 on: May 18, 2017, 02:08:08 AM »

With a fresh install of alpha 16 or 17, hardcore sk is no longer working for me - tons of errors at startup and it won't generate map :(

itzrabiid

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: May 18, 2017, 02:13:18 AM »

Hi, is this a bug whereby raids/visits never happen?

not a bug.  its justt a message saying it cant find a raid for your wealth level. visits are rng. u can somtimes gge a few a year to going years without one.

Hey dude, I didn't quite understand what you meant.

How often are raids? ive spent ages waiting for them so i got curious and messed with dev tools. i Manually exucuted a raid and it still didn't work. any insight would be appreicated.

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: May 18, 2017, 06:11:47 AM »

@mephis errors at startup mean either not insstalled right or u have a a17 mod. pack is still a16

@iztrabiid see in the message points it says that means there no pawns that can be spawned with the points based on your wealth. if u want more raids try the custom story tellers. they are more designed with the the mod packs values

Brasidas

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: May 19, 2017, 07:44:01 AM »

It seems like something is bugged with the "common cold" - the description states that I should put people to bed in hospital, but they won't go there and I can't force them to the hospital bed.

Also the common cold causes sick people to vomit all the time... Why?

As it is, common cold is untreatable, it's unclear what you should have your colonists do and it slows them down something awful for like 2 weeks before it mysteriously disappears again. Meanwhile add the vomiting into the slow moving and you have colonists who're also getting interrupted constantly.

Working as intended?

Thanks for a great modpack!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:53:22 PM by Brasidas »

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: May 20, 2017, 05:24:35 PM »

It seems like something is bugged with the "common cold" - the description states that I should put people to bed in hospital, but they won't go there and I can't force them to the hospital bed.

Also the common cold causes sick people to vomit all the time... Why?

As it is, common cold is untreatable, it's unclear what you should have your colonists do and it slows them down something awful for like 2 weeks before it mysteriously disappears again. Meanwhile add the vomiting into the slow moving and you have colonists who're also getting interrupted constantly.

Working as intended?

Thanks for a great modpack!

ill check it. common cold should hurt them but not to bad. and it goes away over time. it shouldnt last 2 weeks throu.

update.
ok changed the sick time to 2-5 days for cold and puke to twice a day

use this file till its updated on github put in RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\HediffDefs
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 12:13:42 AM by sidfu »

Ankhtar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: May 21, 2017, 07:52:18 AM »

Is it at all possible for us to add other minor mods to our game (while using this pack) without messing something up? I tried several times to add another race mod to my game, only to have my colonists be struck by the "wandering" bug, where they just permanently wander around the map despite there being a quadrillion tasks to do, even in new games.

At this point I'm wondering if this is intended or if I'm doing something wrong, load order-wise.

Kitsune

• Colonist
  • All foxy :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: May 21, 2017, 11:10:50 AM »

I have a little question i alway's make a building like a tavern for guests to sleep and as workplace for my cook's and a nice place to eat. I'm early in the colony building so only pot's to store food for a bit longer freshness. ;D The thing what confuses me is i have a pot in the first room with roasted meat and in my storeroom jerky, the thing is my colonists are ignoring the roasted meat and take the walk thats double the lenght to the jerky. ???

The roasted meat even have more nutrition but they only eat them if i have no jerky and i think i dont have to say what spoils first. ;)

So is that a bug, intended and if, what can i do other than manualy evertime to forbid the jerky?(whole lot of micromanagment)

psninja

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: May 21, 2017, 06:09:53 PM »

hello i need help about a dumb thing but ....
how the fuck do the alcohol crate work i can't figure out how to open them please help

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: May 23, 2017, 12:15:32 AM »

crates u need to research the beer making before u can open them.

kitsune its base game behavor. they normaly go for food that fills them closes to 100 without going over or someething that has joy on it first before normal foods.

Kitsune

• Colonist
  • All foxy :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: May 23, 2017, 11:14:06 AM »

Thank you sidfu, then i have to think about a solution about this. ;D Sad that we cant say "eat that or that befor that". :-\

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5680 on: May 23, 2017, 07:13:20 PM »

@ankhtar  yep u ccan add alot of mods to it. if u wonder if a mod works with the pack or is partialy included your welcome to jump on discord and ask.

SheakZarnn

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: May 25, 2017, 03:29:05 PM »

Thank you sidfu, then i have to think about a solution about this. ;D Sad that we cant say "eat that or that befor that". :-\

Actually, you can to some extent. There's a mod named "WM Smarter food selection". It was intended for vanilla game, but kinda works with this modpack too. I've used it to get rid of that annoying "eat raw food, ignore meals" problem, but with some xml tinkering you can set up your own rules (including meals preferences etc)

Digaran

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: May 26, 2017, 09:48:45 AM »

When I try to buy animals from a faction as a caravan my whole GUI disappears and when I zoom out on the world map my GUI also disappears.
While zoomed out i get this error
Code: [Select]
Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D].TryGetValue (System.String key, UnityEngine.Texture2D& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ModContentHolder`1[UnityEngine.Texture2D].Get (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ContentFinder`1[UnityEngine.Texture2D].Get (System.String itemPath, Boolean reportFailure) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MaterialPool.MatFrom (System.String texPath, UnityEngine.Shader shader, Color color) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.FactionBase.get_Material () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldLayer_WorldObjects.Regenerate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldLayer.Render () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldRenderer.DrawWorldLayers () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

RobBrown4PM

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: May 28, 2017, 10:54:03 AM »

For the steam version, is there any way to revert back to the previous version?

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: May 28, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »

For the steam version, is there any way to revert back to the previous version?

Select rimworld in steam, right click go to properties then select betas then select alpha 16.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 01:03:41 PM by Zakhad »
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 457