[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

The ccl dependancy is to remove the vanilla over stack limit check that was added in A15 without it the mod doesnt work. So no. CCL is required.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

shadowstitch

Quote from: skullywag on November 04, 2016, 12:36:03 PM
The ccl dependancy is to remove the vanilla over stack limit check that was added in A15 without it the mod doesnt work. So no. CCL is required.

Noted. Thanks for the reply.

Alenerel

Can you make the coolers and vents not require CCL? They are really cool and its exactly what I wanted.

skullywag

You think ive got time to support all that extra code....nope. CCL stays. The mod textures are from Lattas redist heat mod. Ask him if you wanna make a non ccl version.

Malaras

hello, is this working with alpha 15, also is ccl? I'm after storage mod.

Thanks,

skullywag

skullywag

Doubt it, it has a detour to allow something other than 50% from reclaiming (the whole reason for this mod).

Canute

If it doesnt work, there is a A15 Recycle mod.  Vegetable garden and Medivial times got recycle appearal too.

Alenerel

There is the recycle but I do like that the amount of materials claimed depends on the HP of the piece and the skill of the crafter. The other mod I think that it always give the same amount.

The vegetable garden includes too many "things".

skullywag

They all do 50% as thats a system built into the game, to do anything different needs custom code, the detour was the easiest way to achieve that but i could do this totally custom without the detour, it just needs time. When CCL updates this mod will as well. Until I can do this the custom way then it wont depend on anything.

Loucetios

The Roof Bomb doesn't seem to detonate properly. I had it researched, built it, and hit Detonate. It's been hissing for a long time. Does it have a seriously long fuse or is it endless bugged?

Alenerel

Would be possibly to "copy paste" the code from CCL that its needed in your mod, so that it doesnt require CCL?

Is it difficult to update CCL? I ask cause I checked and it doesnt seem to include "many" things, some others seem that they already implemented, and it is a real bummer that so many mods depend on it and that it doesnt get updated.

jmababa

Quote from: Alenerel on November 23, 2016, 02:10:56 AM
Would be possibly to "copy paste" the code from CCL that its needed in your mod, so that it doesnt require CCL?

Is it difficult to update CCL? I ask cause I checked and it doesnt seem to include "many" things, some others seem that they already implemented, and it is a real bummer that so many mods depend on it and that it doesnt get updated.

Most and best mods don't require CCL including hopitality mod, Misc map generator (requires Misc. core), medical compilation, High caliber weapons mod, mars mod, medivial times mod, rimfridge mod, fishing mod, caveworld flora mod, goodnight mod (bed mod), Vegtable garden