[A17] Skullywags Misc mods - Storage (UPDATED), Vents, coolers, Fabrics updated!

Started by skullywag, June 29, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaqdas

Man, I was missing this mod, I played Rimworld recently and downloaded the mod as expected, but when I enter the game the frezzer is not there. I activated the mod dev / god mode to check and it is not. I'm not using any other mod, just yours. Is the frezzer available in the mod?

AngleWyrm

Quote from: pktongrimworld on September 09, 2016, 01:03:44 AM
^begs along with

just the freezer is all I need T.T

RimFridge by Vendan

It's a great little fridge, and the mod contains 1-tile and 2-tile sizes.

I put a couple of the 2-tile versions in my main dining hall for general consumption and guests, and use the 1-tile version for prisons and small eateries scattered throughout the base.
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Ruisuki

Quote from: AngleWyrm on March 20, 2017, 03:38:53 AM
Quote from: pktongrimworld on September 09, 2016, 01:03:44 AM
^begs along with

just the freezer is all I need T.T

RimFridge by Vendan

It's a great little fridge, and the mod contains 1-tile and 2-tile sizes.

I put a couple of the 2-tile versions in my main dining hall for general consumption and guests, and use the 1-tile version for prisons and small eateries scattered throughout the base.
Not a bad idea. Saves me power from making a second nutrient paste dispenser

skullywag

I canned the freezer for a while itll come back, had some issues with it i wanted to address. But real life is eating my modding time as of late.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Lethe

Quote from: JABBA2000 on March 16, 2017, 04:21:03 PM
oh ok. i wanted a mod where i can harvest legs and arms. epeo hasnt got that

EPOE doesn't have it anymore, you mean. They removed it for balance purposes. :\ shrugs.

Kaptain Kavern made a mod that added it back into EPOE. https://github.com/kaptain-kavern/EPOE-LimbHarvesting/releases/tag/0.15

While he hasn't 'updated' it for A16, it works perfectly fine if you change the targetversion.

Here's a copy I upped with the targetversion already changed for the lazy. https://www.dropbox.com/home/%5Bshared%5D%20rimworld%20mod%20-%20reddit%20help?preview=EPOE+-+Limb+Harvesting.rar

Needs EPOE. Put it after EPOE in mod order.

PathogenXD

Love the Dermal Regenerator, but I think that it may be a little too over powered at the moment. The way it is now, I build it, heal all my colonists over the course of several days, and then all my colonists are scar free forever more. The research time is fine, but I just don't feel like I'm sacrificing enough for each scar removal.

Would it be possible to require say... 5 medicine for every use of the regenerator? Maybe 5 is a little too much, but there's just a lot of benefit that comes from healing scars, and that needs to balanced out by an appropriate cost. If there was a significant cost, I'd have to choose which colonists were important enough to have scars removed, and I feel like that would add depth to the game.

Actually, thinking about it more, maybe 5 medicine is too few. Maybe it should require 10 medicine. The benefits of scar removal are just so great...

skullywag

That mod will be finished at some point, it is very much a released working mod but is not "complete" in terms of it doesnt work how I wanted it to.

AngleWyrm

Quote from: PathogenXD on March 21, 2017, 01:14:32 AM
Love the Dermal Regenerator, but I think that it may be a little too over powered at the moment.

It takes nearly all of a pawn's working day, and any interruptions cause the loss of all the time put in so far by the pawn.

skullywag

It used to use the hopper system in a local build i had, but i HATE the hopper system and wanted something different, ill figure something out for it, i need to convert the current right click "go get your scars healed" to be a proper job where I can set steps up properly like "go get nearest medicine then go to machine and heal", its a bit of a hack right now. Itll get better trust me, I have a todo list 162 items long all related to my mods....im working through it. Slowly...

Shinzy

Quote from: skullywag on March 21, 2017, 08:21:29 AM
I have a todo list 162 items long all related to my mods....

don't forget the 80ish items not related to your mods
you're a menace

AngleWyrm

Quote from: skullywag on March 21, 2017, 08:21:29 AM
It used to use the hopper system in a local build i had, but i HATE the hopper system and wanted something different, ill figure something out for it, i need to convert the current right click "go get your scars healed" to be a proper job where I can set steps up properly like "go get nearest medicine then go to machine and heal", its a bit of a hack right now. Itll get better trust me

Thanks for a heads up

The Dermal Regenerator is my favorite way to heal scars. It's got style.

Ruisuki

any chance you can add patchwork leather functionality to the reclaim fabric mod? Combining leathers of different animals together, for a lesser quality material but to get rid of those piles of 4 , 10 7 individual leathers from my stockpiles. Seems like something that would go with reclaiming fabric. Or maybe adding to the wool bench so it has more than one thing to do?

Canute

Veg. garden offer the feature of bended leather, together with reclaim function too.
And together with "Too Many Leathers" "Merges all identical leathers from different animals. Works with any mod."

Ruisuki

I would download vegetable garden if it offered a modular version, as good as it sounds(and it definitely does) it just adds to much at once for my tastes. I have enough workbench mods as it is too.

cucumpear

I'm currently fiddling with synthleather/synthwool production, but since it's in testing it's in my mixed WIP mod which isn't really that useful for most people and would add more things than you want.
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear