[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on June 01, 2017, 03:44:01 AM
That error log still has A16 mods (numbers) and other errors (pawn state icons, something that adds sexuality traits). I don't know if those affect the problems you're seeing, but that's precisely the point; I don't know. I'm not going to spend hours trying to reproduce an obscure problem when it might be a completely unrelated mod or set of mods bugging things out.

I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but if I spent time on such vague bug reports I wouldn't have any time left to actually make mods.

Romance Diversified, which adds sexual orientations as Traits has no problems with Birds&Bees .. at least not in my ModList.

A Small Suggestion to the In-Progress WorkTab.
I would love to see a Key-Combination to Turn Off a WorkType instead of clicking through 3 or 4 Numbers.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

ImStereotype

khearn

Shouldn't there be a lower tech alternative to bionic reproductive organs?

"Install peg leg (middle leg)" ;)

kaptain_kavern

Looks like a recipeDefs is missing his <recipeUsers> in the bees mod.

From the symptoms at least

C0pper

I found the mod that conflicts with Stuffed floors...

MinePlan Designator: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=803172563
Is the culprit that does crazy with the floors: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=934922241

Fluffy, would you please take a peak into the code of MinePlan, just to see what ever the heck is going on?

70+ mods, and this one is the evil incompatible one..

EDIT:
Turns out, it's super incompatible with a HUGE amount of mods actually...
Enabled with other UI mods, makes UI mods go wonky...

neobikes

At Work tab ...

1. Why "subskills" are reversed?

2. There is new "Master branch" column, but in real game it is really more of confusing and space waste instead of being helpful.
Also i got that issue:
- Because master branch ALWAYS have some value (1-9, null) sometimes it shares its value to ALL subskills. Making worktab useless.
Example:
Say you want few pawns to deliver materials to blueprints, but not construct, after a while these few pawns will have all subskills set to value of master branch and they will start constructing.

3. If subskills names cannot be vertical pls shorten them, but leave Mouse-on-hover description full.

Antaios

Quote from: neobikes on June 04, 2017, 02:50:43 AM
At Work tab ...

1. Why "subskills" are reversed?

2. There is new "Master branch" column, but in real game it is really more of confusing and space waste instead of being helpful.
Also i got that issue:
- Because master branch ALWAYS have some value (1-9, null) sometimes it shares its value to ALL subskills. Making worktab useless.
Example:
Say you want few pawns to deliver materials to blueprints, but not construct, after a while these few pawns will have all subskills set to value of master branch and they will start constructing.

3. If subskills names cannot be vertical pls shorten them, but leave Mouse-on-hover description full.

1: Reported two pages ago, Fluffy knows about it.
2: Some people like the master branch (I do!  :D).
I've seen that happen before but it hasn't happened since removing another mod that I found to be causing the issue. Are you by chance using the "Force Pawn to Do a Job" mod? I know that to be one mod that resets workgiver priorities (every time you right click more or less, I think).
3: Was discussed a few pages back, sounds like you read that one.
Personally, I don't think there'd be any way to make an automated name shortener which spits out anything that makes sense. So the workgiver names would really have to be done by hand, which would mean Fluffy can't then shorten mod added workgivers without a ton of manual work. Similar problems to the icon idea, I beleive.

neobikes

I agree
"Force Pawn to Do a Job" mod
messes with "Work Tab" mod

I found something:
If you got a guy who is unable to do "intellectual", he will do research anyway and even will prioritize that task.
But i use some other mods, like treatment priority that can mess with it as well.

Edit: Started new colony used same mods and i am unable to make this bug happenes again.

Fluffy (l2032)

kaptain_kavern was correct, I was missing the recipes. The actual implementation is a bit more involved because I want to automatically give the recipe to all fleshy humanlike races, but I already had that logic in place, so I just needed to tweak it a bit.

I've just pushed the update that properly adds the recipes for implants to humans (and other humanlike) races.

While doing that I also noticed a few problems;
Impotence would be applied to the whole body, and therefore would not be removed when adding a bionic replacement part. Both impotence and menopause are now applied to the reproductive organs, which arguably doesn't make a whole lot of sense - but it gets the job done.

Efficiency of body parts would actually have no effect on fertility, so you could have severe wounds and still be 100% fertile - and even the basic implant (basically a peg leg) would have 100% fertility. This has now been fixed, and fertility is affected by the efficiency of the relevant parts.

Finally, the basic implant is now immediately craftable (much like peg legs are).

In future, I would like to decouple the proficiency of lovin' from fertility, but for now I have bigger fish to fry.

Fluffy (l2032)

As for the issues with Stuffed Floors (technically Architect Sense) and Erdelf's MinePlan designator. I posted this on steam yesterday;

======

Alright, figured out the problem. Erdelf is calling some code that will completely wipe out any (non-xml) changes made to any of the designation categories, and doing so in a place that means load order doesn't matter.

I've notified him of the problem, hopefully he'll fix it. For the record, this is completely caused by Erdelf's http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=803172563&searchtext=Mineplan using a very heavy-handed approach to inject his designator.

======

Specifically, he's re-resolving all references on all designation categories after the game has already loaded. There are two parts to the problem;
First, re-resolving all references wipes out any changes other mods have made to the designators, which includes architect sense - and possibly other mods out there.
Second, he's doing it from a bit of code that will run late, but I cannot be certain of when exactly, as it is run when needed (the constructor for the designator). That means I can't simply run my logic later to redo my changes.

Several others and I have notified erdelf of these issues, but he's removed his account from the forums here and is deleting the messages from his mods on steam. I take that to mean he's not going to fix the problem, so for now, all I can do is advise you not to use the MinePlan Designator mod. 

Kubouch

Direct download links (the down arrow icon in the first post) of Blueprints and Medical Tab (maybe other, didn't test) seem broken. It downloads an empty archive. GitHub download works fine.

Fluffy (l2032)

hmm they may be pointing to .rar instead of .zip. I'll look into it, thanks!

neobikes

here is picture attached where pawn research while "intellectual" disabled

Maybe it's because he is alcoholic?
I also sometimes like to do things on computer after 1 beer

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Kubouch

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on June 05, 2017, 03:34:29 PM
hmm they may be pointing to .rar instead of .zip. I'll look into it, thanks!

Yeah they are pointing to .rar.

E_T

Any Idea as to when the Animal Tab update will be out??
WIP