[1.0][MODLIST] Fluffy's Mods - New mini-mod: Power Cleaner [BETA]

Started by Fluffy (l2032), September 14, 2015, 06:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

i just started and have yet to have an election though

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Ruisuki on February 13, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
i just started and have yet to have an election though

I think it happens in fall after your first year? I could be mistaken. Probably best to find this on the Psychology thread :)

Ruisuki

So the leader message is part of that mod not fluffys? Ok cool

Harry_Dicks

You have a "leader" that represents your colony in the Factions/Relations tab (if you have RelationsTab). This is in everyone's game.

This is different from an elected "leader" which would be from only two mods that I know of: a mayor from the mod Psychology, or a democratically elected leader from the mod Colony Leadership. There may be other mods that have elections but I don't know of them.

I do remember reading about an old mod that had elections I think, because I think the author of Psychology posted on the same thread, saying how he would have something similar at one point - which is what we have now in Psychology. But I can't think of it, and I don't know if the mod is available on B18.

Either way, none of Fluffy's mods have any elections as far as I can tell :)

sai05

Helo fluufy YOur mod Awsome :)

just report from your mod about Stackmanager
Why not working on my game ?

My Mod Log : Link
Game SS : Link

Kori

Quote from: sai05 on February 19, 2018, 03:41:42 AM
just report from your mod about Stackmanager
Why not working on my game ?

My Mod Log : Link
Game SS : Link

Merging stacks has the lowest priority of all hauling jobs, that's why they only do it when there isn't anything else left to haul.
When playing with Fluffy's Work Tab, you can hold Ctrl and click on Haul to expand the list of all priorities. Now you can give merge stacks a higher priority than everything else in this list.

Harry_Dicks

Mister Fluffy, I think I'm having these errors keep popping every time my game autosaves, every 24 hours. I get a bunch of the yellow errors like I showed you earlier, about having an issue "deep saving" some stuff. However, I now have a new red error that pops at the very end of all of the yellow ones. I'm not sure if it was related to your mods as well, because of all the other yellow I had, and I don't really know too much about this stuff, so I figured I would at least post the error with the trace, as well as the report in case you wanted to take a look. I know it says something about Facial Stuff in there, so I reported it to KillFace as well.

Thanks again for all of your great work :)

I'm curious if you could leak us any hints of anything that you might be working on next? ;D

https://gist.github.com/3dbb102f5dd9751916302784983ee68c

Exception drawing Draven: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Verse.VerbUtility.GetDamageDef (Verse.Verb) <0x0000a>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.DoAttackAnimationOffsetsWeapons (Verse.Pawn,single&,UnityEngine.Vector3&,bool,FacialStuff.CompBodyAnimator,bool&) <0x000d5>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.DoWeaponOffsets (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,UnityEngine.Vector3&,single&,UnityEngine.Mesh&) <0x001f6>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawEquipmentAiming_Patch6 (object,Verse.Thing,UnityEngine.Vector3,single) <0x00299>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawEquipment_Patch2 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x0083d>
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) <0x00004>
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) <0x0012d>

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) <0x00182>
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (object,object[]) <0x00025>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer.Prefix (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3&,UnityEngine.Quaternion,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x01ae4>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch6 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Quaternion,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x003af>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal (UnityEngine.Vector3,UnityEngine.Quaternion,bool,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x0007d>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x00222>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x00061>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x0002a>
at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3,bool) <0x00032>
at Verse.Thing.Draw () <0x00047>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () <0x00010>
at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () <0x003bd>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

MusicManiac

Umm, I don't get it, does it work with b18? 'Cuz title says a12-18, does it mean latest versions are a18 mods?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: MusicManiac on February 21, 2018, 05:58:17 PM
Umm, I don't get it, does it work with b18? 'Cuz title says a12-18, does it mean latest versions are a18 mods?

A18/B18 probably comes from the original naming confusion between the versions.

But yes, these all work on B18 fantastically.

Fluffy (l2032)

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 13, 2018, 08:07:24 AM
Right, but the mayor wouldn't necessarily have to be your "leader", or at least the one who talks to other factions. Or maybe it could be if there was integration with Psychology :P

The Relations tab does check for the elected major from the psychology mod, and will use that as your leader if applicable. Otherwise, it's the oldest member of your largest colony. I plan to add a little 'choose leader' widget. Either way, the leader has no influence on gameplay (at least not as part of my mods, psychology does add stuff for it's major), it's just a flavour setting for who shows up to represent your colony on the faction relations view.

Angelix

How about to add zoom ability for Research Tree? It's so big and take so much space and need much scrolling to find specific researches

KiotheCloud

Just gonna ask is this a normal thing or do i have too many medicine mods :/

HALP ME @)@

Fluffy (l2032)

nooo, that ain't normal.

Could you post an output_log, and a shortlist of the medicine related mods you use?

KiotheCloud

Im kinda new to this modded stuff i dont know where to find the out_log but i can give you the list of all the medicine mods related to this

Mods are :
Vegetable Garden - Garden Medicine
Pluckers Modlist - Rimmu-nation Basic (and if i add camping it adds 4 more medicine types that made it impossible to use medicaltab)
Last would be Cybernetic Storm

Thats all the Medicine related mods I have for this and maybe EPOE but i dont think they have their own medicine 
HALP ME @)@

Canute

Quote from: KiotheCloud on March 15, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
Im kinda new to this modded stuff i dont know where to find the out_log but i can give you the list of all the medicine mods related to this
Point 4. at
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38291.0