Your Cheapest Ideas

Started by Tynan, October 09, 2013, 12:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Meow

Please, represent passion level in the job overview!
Something like this:

JimmyAgnt007

Id like to see colonists holding onto meals in their inventory, so that if they are off fighting or sniping a siege or just mining at the other side of the map, they can just chow down and get back to work rather than walk all over the place or risk mental breaks.

Mattorious

Quote from: Captain Meow on October 08, 2014, 10:16:09 AM

This would be SO useful, thumbs up :D
Quote from: wooaa on December 11, 2014, 11:52:49 PM
I love the mindset of gamers. Given a new feature to help keep our people alive and make the game more realistic, the first thing we think of is a way to kill people with it

Geokinesis

As you can remove the blades from scythers there should be something you can remove from centipedes if they get incap'd. Maybe take their head as a helmet with great resists?

bewarethegazebo

Track the kills of each colonist in the stats. Don't have to do anything with it, I just like seeing how many people i've killed

Nasikabatrachus

Quote from: Geokinesis on October 09, 2014, 01:52:48 PM
As you can remove the blades from scythers

We can? How? How did I miss this.

Geokinesis

Quote from: Nasikabatrachus on October 10, 2014, 09:20:34 PM
Quote from: Geokinesis on October 09, 2014, 01:52:48 PM
As you can remove the blades from scythers

We can? How? How did I miss this.

They need to be incap'd not dead. Then when you look at their health, where you would see the operations tab for humans is a tab where you have the option to remove their blades (providing they weren't damaged in battle) and to shut down the mech.

ComradeCrimson

I'd like to see themed raider factions both for serious story reasons and shits n giggles.

Imagine: A faction of anti-slavery activist group/revolutionaries who, if you buy/sell slaves, will attack you and try to liberate/kidnap your slaves. Or if you don't involve yourself with slave trading they may even help you.

Or for more of a joke faction, psychopathic clowns that come in trying to murder you. I'd also like to see more uniform enemies attacking like established private armies with their own uniforms perhaps, or something akin to that.
My Voice Acting library/samples:
https://soundcloud.com/comradecrimson
I am a voice actor for various mods like Rise of the Reds for Generals Zero Hour. Contact me via email if you need my services.

Shinzy

Quote from: Captain Meow on October 08, 2014, 10:16:09 AM
Something like this:

Oooh I want these!

Evelyn

That would be very useful.

Dieform

Allow desiccated animal corpses to be buried or cremated.

Haplo

Something for us modders (helps with savegames from other players):
-An savegame entry about which mods are active
-Maybe a check, if all the needed mods are active when loading a savegame?

harpo99999

Quote from: Haplo on October 12, 2014, 10:30:12 AM
Something for us modders (helps with savegames from other players):
-An savegame entry about which mods are active
-Maybe a check, if all the needed mods are active when loading a savegame?
+1
basically I also want the active mods list to be saved in the savegame

Dieform

New entity: Cleaning Robot (like a Roomba), just goes around cleaning-- maybe limited to areas that are within a radius of available power nodes

xmakina

Ability to upgrade/replace walls without having to sell them first, bit like how the Conduit Wall can go directly on top of an existing power conduit