[1.0] SeedsPlease!

Started by notfood, August 16, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adoelrome

Found no usable data when trying to get defs from file OverrideTraders.xml

Who knows why this error?
As I understand it, this should be added the seed to merchants.
and I have never seen seeds from the merchants.
How to get the seeds, which are not present on the planet, nor the merchants?

notfood

You need MFO, it's in the first post.

If you don't want to use it, you can use the plant processing bench to harvest seeds from fruits. All fruits will be there.

notfood

New release: 0.16.1.0

For your immersion pleasure

- New feature: Auto pricing. If MarketValue is 0, it'll give the seed a reasonable price depending on its uses.
- Price rebalance. All seeds range between 10 to 50 with some exceptions.
- Seeds have a proper mass now.

A16 Requires ModFriendlyOverrides MFO (A16) and due to A16's shorthash bug HugsLib 2.1.4 or above

This addon adds seeds for every plant and tree in Vegetable Garden. Load after HugsLib, MFO, SeedsPlease and VegetableGarden.

A16 Requires HugsLib, ModFriendlyOverrides, SeedsPlease and Vegetable Garden

For Hardcore SK A16 Jewel, covers most plants and trees. Since HardcoreSK is in constant change, some may be missing. Load after HugsLib, MFO, SeedsPlease and CoreSK.

A16 Requires HugsLib, CoreSK and SeedsPlease.

ambivalence

All requirements are met. Seeds + Seeds VG.

XML error: <fertilityFactorGrowthRate>0.6</fertilityFactorGrowthRate> doesn't correspond to any field in type PlantProperties.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

XML error: <seedEmitMTBDays>2</seedEmitMTBDays> doesn't correspond to any field in type PlantProperties.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 42)

XML error: <fertilityFactorGrowthRate>1.0</fertilityFactorGrowthRate> doesn't correspond to any field in type PlantProperties.

XML error: <seedEmitMTBDays>2</seedEmitMTBDays> doesn't correspond to any field in type PlantProperties.

XML error: <tastesRaw>false</tastesRaw> doesn't correspond to any field in type IngestibleProperties.

XML error: <Bed_HealTickInterval>2100</Bed_HealTickInterval> doesn't correspond to any field in type BuildingProperties.

notfood

huh... I don't have fertilityFactorGrowthRate or seedEmitMTBDays anywhere in my mods. I just looked at it with grep and nowhere to be found in my files. You may be using an older version, make sure you are using 0.16.1.0.

sidfu

for sk version getting this

Duplicate code-linked translation key: CanSurviveFrost in language English
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.LoadedLanguage:LoadFromFile_Keyed(FileInfo)
Verse.LoadedLanguage:LoadData()
Verse.LoadedLanguage:TryGetTextFromKey(String, String&)
Verse.Translator:Translate(String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

thre about 5 of them in total. think it might be my load order of the mods posted what i put the load order at over on sk thread

notfood

That error is harmless. An issue with duplicate translation keys we share in common, I'll see what I can do about it but you can ignore them.

Heads up. SeedsPlease-SK Addon doesn't need ModFriendlyOverrides, it's included already in Core_SK

sidfu

Quote from: notfood on January 04, 2017, 11:59:37 AM
That error is harmless. An issue with duplicate translation keys we share in common, I'll see what I can do about it but you can ignore them.

Heads up. SeedsPlease-SK Addon doesn't need ModFriendlyOverrides, it's included already in Core_SK

im one of those that follows that even iff its harmless never know when it bight u in butt later  :P

Zakhad

Quote from: notfood on January 03, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

For Hardcore SK A16 Jewel, covers most plants and trees. Since HardcoreSK is in constant change, some may be missing. Load after HugsLib, MFO, SeedsPlease and CoreSK.

I wonder why It hasn't been included in hardcore sk yet. I've been porting it manually but thank you for the update / new features.

Azzarrel

is there a steam workshop version / will there be one ?

I know about the horrible self-update problems the workshop has but for someone like me, playing this game only short periods before pausing a few months, it is waaay easier to find all these great mods again, if you already subscribed them ;)

ambivalence

Noticed that some seeds cannot be hauled to stockpiles, even if all the foods are allowed (raw too). When everything is allowed pawns haul them though. To be more specific, it was some kind of snow berries + vegetable garden is loaded too (with your compatibility mod).

notfood

How odd, SeedsPlease doesn't mess with anything hauling related. It's merely another item. It's possible some other mod is messing.

gillsminnow

I think also you can grow fruit trees from Vegetable Garden without requiring seeds aslong as you have it researched.

notfood

I think you haven't installed the addon. You need both SeedsPlease and SeedsPlease-VG

leestriter

Why doesn't it affect smokeleaf and psychoid plants?