[1.0] SeedsPlease!

Started by notfood, August 16, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr_Zhivago

Dr_Zhivago

Probably an accident due to automatic seed generation and "Nature's Pretty Sweet" dead redwood tree. Likely just shouldn't have seeds for dead trees haha. defName"TKKN_PlantTreeRedwoodDead"

notfood

Hahah that's insane. But it means they're sowable. The issue shows here but it's actually NPS having those trees as sowable.

Dr_Zhivago

Some other things I've noticed with the mod "RimCuisine". Two bugs so far.

You can extract "bee" seeds (from mature bee-hives which are produced from wild bee trees), which is probably another <sowTag> issue due to the bee-hives being harvested from a wild tree (non-sowable by pawns).

The other is that you can try to extract "cocoa" seeds.... but it won't truly work. It'll appear to work, but upon reloading your save it will disappear and break your save.

Edit: I think my guess was off, but the bug still exists.

ertzuiop

Hello
I have an issue with farming, where i can plant without having seeds, or enough seeds.
For example, pawns plant a 5x5 growing zone full with potatoes, even though i just had 6 potato seeds.
Dunno what causes it, i have Vegetable Garden-SeedsPlease-Wild Cultivation in that order installed.
Much appreciated if you could point me in the right direction.

notfood

Download master. It may be Atchung.

ertzuiop

Dont have Atchung.
Tried the master, but the issue remains. Attached a screen you can see, how the pawn sows without having seeds.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: ertzuiop on December 27, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
Dont have Atchung.
Tried the master, but the issue remains. Attached a screen you can see, how the pawn sows without having seeds.

Try including a HugsLib log(share logs button), or copy the log (ctrl+f12+alt) and post in on a pastebin link. It'll help with diagnosis.

ertzuiop

notfood

Take a screenshot of the WorkTab as you hold your mouse over PlantCut and Harvesting

ertzuiop

Done

notfood

There is two sow crops, whichever mod is adding the first one is overriding it.

Do a text search for "sow crops" in all your mods defs.

Canute

From the hugslib log
QuoteWorkGiver_GrowerSow.ExtraRequirements: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ExtraRequirementsGrowerSowPostfix
You should maybe start search at the alien races.

ertzuiop

Found it. AdvancedAnimalFramework

Canute

Good for Minions, bad for Seeds.
You should report it to Walking Problem.
I don't saw any mod that need the Framework, maybe i oversaw any.
Can't you just remove it ?