[B18] Set-Up Camp v2.1 - B18 Update

Started by Nandonalt, January 02, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

B18 version is coming!

Nandonalt

Quote from: Kiame on November 20, 2017, 06:10:06 PM
I've sent an IM to Nandonalt asking if they are planning to update/support this in B18. If not I also asked if i could take up development in their stead.

I'm thinking after another week if no response I'll assume inactivity and create a new post for B18 crediting them as the original author.

For now here's the link to the unofficial B18 version. Let me know if anything's missing from it: B18 unofficial Setup Camp

I'm going to update this mod, yes.
It'll be out probably this week.

Sorry I haven't keeping track of my mods. I made a lot now I can't work on them all lol

Kiame

Great to hear! I'll remove the unofficial version  :)

Nandonalt

New version is up! Please report any bugs, thanks :D

PGMP1979

frenchiveruti

Hey Nandonalt thanks for the mod!
Are you planning to update Hunt For Me? It was great to have.

LAWolves

Quote from: Nandonalt on November 22, 2017, 05:34:22 PM
I really like your mod, I'm about to go test it in B18; is there any chance we could get an update of the additional camping stuff mod? (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29145.0) I find it could be quite useful for a roaming/vagrant playthrough, or anyone wishing to camp often.

frenchiveruti

Quote from: LAWolves on December 15, 2017, 10:03:20 AM
Quote from: Nandonalt on November 22, 2017, 05:34:22 PM
I really like your mod, I'm about to go test it in B18; is there any chance we could get an update of the additional camping stuff mod? (https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29145.0) I find it could be quite useful for a roaming/vagrant playthrough, or anyone wishing to camp often.
Rimworld now includes bedrolls, the only thing you would be missing are the "tents"

LAWolves

Quote from: frenchiveruti on December 15, 2017, 10:21:34 AM
Rimworld now includes bedrolls, the only thing you would be missing are the "tents"

I know we have bedrolls now, but the Mod added much more: With a butchering spot and simple ways of keeping pawns warm when camping it was way more viable and less of a chore to set them up. Now I'd have to get them to gather wood or give them a good amount when forming a caravan to enable them to survive were they to stop for a while.

wwWraith

LAWolves, there are several mods with portable generators/heaters/ovens, and for butchering spot (and some other) you can try Tribal Essentials.

But of course it would be really great to get tents :)
Think about it. Think around it. Perhaps you'll get some new good idea even if it would be completely different from my words.

leafzxg

Quote from: Kiame on November 20, 2017, 06:28:00 PM
You're a good guy, and I see you helping to update a lot of MODs!
Would you mind to update "Colony Leadership and Teaching"? (another mod of Nandonalt).I am really need it! Thank you!
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29847.0

Ruisuki

Quote from: wwWraith on December 15, 2017, 11:51:27 AM
LAWolves, there are several mods with portable generators/heaters/ovens, and for butchering spot (and some other) you can try Tribal Essentials.

But of course it would be really great to get tents :)
can you link to any portable stove mods you recommend?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: leafzxg on December 16, 2017, 09:11:07 PM
Quote from: Kiame on November 20, 2017, 06:28:00 PM
You're a good guy, and I see you helping to update a lot of MODs!
Would you mind to update "Colony Leadership and Teaching"? (another mod of Nandonalt).I am really need it! Thank you!
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29847.0

For anyone else, you can grab the B18 version of this mod from the HardcoreSK pack. All you need to do is delete the entry for Plastic as a building material for the ballot boxes.

Ruisuki

the camp symbol remains on the map after i click delete. I see the option to form a caravan and can zoom into the biome but since nobody is in the biome i cant have anyone 'leave it' they left hours ago. I have it set to not auto destroy camps after leaving. It was working fine until now 3 years into the gameThis has never happened before.

39.68S 48.77E planet ulyana

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Ruisuki on February 18, 2018, 03:44:01 AM
the camp symbol remains on the map after i click delete. I see the option to form a caravan and can zoom into the biome but since nobody is in the biome i cant have anyone 'leave it' they left hours ago. I have it set to not auto destroy camps after leaving. It was working fine until now 3 years into the gameThis has never happened before.

39.68S 48.77E planet ulyana

I'm a bit confused. Is this not working properly? You want the camping symbol to disappear, but you have permanent camps turned on?