[1.0] Combat Extended - 1.8.2 CE Melee released (17.11.2019)

Started by NoImageAvailable, June 09, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

I don't think CE alone will use so many memory, but the out of memory would result in a crash and not a missing HUD.
You have should report it, and the best would be to ask at the discord.

gjer

Quote from: Canute on March 24, 2020, 07:56:03 AM
I don't think CE alone will use so many memory, but the out of memory would result in a crash and not a missing HUD.
You have should report it, and the best would be to ask at the discord.

Thanks.

Alistaire

CE is incompatible with the 32-bit version of RimWorld. No idea why but it's been reported many times and is a known issue. Probably cannot be fixed on our side.

Ozymandias

Based on the many complaints I'm reading at the Steam comments section and my current struggle to even activate this mod without any error messages, I'm assuming there are still quiet a few problems that need to be ironed out here?

Edit: Seems to have been conflicting with the Better Loading Mod. Strange

In case this is something anyone wanted to look into, I've attached an image of the error log and my mod list. Removed Better Loading and it started without any issue.

Edit 2: So, although the game starts without any error, apparently turrets generate an exception. (This is with only CE, and Harmony)

Turrets don't want to target raiders, but do target mad animals. Has anyone else experienced this?

General][Custer

Hi there,

I got this weird bug, where FSX is created by milking, but then lying on the ground without the item being interactable. You can't right click it or select it or let it be hauled anywhere. The item just lies there and the text in the lower left corner of the screen says FSX but that's it. Any ideas why that happens and how to fix it?

Cheers!

zenn

[Combat Extended] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/HediffDef[defName="SimpleProstheticArm"]/comps/li[@Class="HediffCompProperties_VerbGiver"]/tools) failed
file: D:\Game\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1631756268\Patches\Core\HediffDefs\Hediffs_Local_AddedParts.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

[Combat Extended] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/ThingDef[@Name="BasePawn"]/inspectorTabs/li[.="ITab_Pawn_Gear"]) failed
file: D:\Game\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1631756268\Patches\Core\ThingDefs_Races\Races_Animal_Base.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Morbo513

Edit: For anyone still watching this thread I don't think NoImageAvailable is working on it (Correct me if I'm wrong), but it's being continued here:
https://github.com/CombatExtended-Continued/CombatExtended/releases
A new version for it dropped today, and the following error was from the previous workshop version

Get an interesting bug when using a jump-pack. The pawn just sits slightly off the ground, frozen. It happened while he was getting shot at
Hugslib log https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/7afaf161047ae9b085aa20b4f8ada6e9

Canute

Try to report CE things at the CE discord.
The forum topic got abandon i would say.