[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefrenzy

Quote from: Haplo on January 18, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Update
MAI is finally here!
After some heavy bug hunting I think that MAI is ready for her comeback. 8)

So I just downloaded and tried Mai but I started lagging and found this on the logs:

Exception ticking MAI: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Verse.ThingDef,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Thing]].get_Item (Verse.ThingDef key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ListerThings.Remove (Verse.Thing t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingUtility.UpdateRegionListers (IntVec3 prevPos, IntVec3 newPos, Verse.Map map, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.set_Position (IntVec3 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.TryEnterNextPathCell () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.PatherTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AIPawn.AIPawn.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Canute

Did you install just MAI or did you install the Misc. Core too ?

Icefrenzy

Quote from: Canute on January 19, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

I do have the Core Installed via Steam along with the Misc Robots and Misc Robots++

Icefrenzy

Quote from: Icefrenzy on January 19, 2017, 02:42:27 AM
Quote from: Canute on January 19, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

I do have the Core Installed via Steam along with the Misc Robots and Misc Robots++

Oh and Mai looks like this for some reason

Haplo

Hmm, looks like Mai got the errors from Robots now..
Strangely it doesn't occure in all my testings...
Nonetheless, I'll fix it when I'm home this evening :)

ADM-Ntek

how do i get the brain pal and nano storage things i canĀ“t find them anywhere?

Canute

Brainpals you can rarely find at traders, excotic,protestic and pirates.

Nano storage isn't supported/updated anymore.

Senio

Senio

Haplo

HotFix:
I've hotfixed MAI as it seems she got infected by a bug I thought was on Robots only.. :(
Now she should work again without the pathing errors.

Icefrenzy

Quote from: Haplo on January 19, 2017, 01:39:12 PM
HotFix:
I've hotfixed MAI as it seems she got infected by a bug I thought was on Robots only.. :(
Hey thanks for the update!
Although shes moving now but her head is still missing it seems. Is that just me or anyone else getting it?

Icefrenzy

Quote from: Icefrenzy on January 19, 2017, 03:03:24 PM
Quote from: Haplo on January 19, 2017, 01:39:12 PM
HotFix:
Although shes moving now but her head is still missing it seems. Is that just me or anyone else getting it?

Oh and there's also alot of traits added to the Prepare Carefully mod that its almost impossible to select a Childhood Backstory without lagging or scrolling over alot of traits.

Cainen

Well on top of instant build times for everything related to MAI, MAI definitely doesn't work with Combat Realism so you can strike that one from your list.  She errors out with these every time the game tries to outfit her, which is really really often, and wanders around infinitely instead.

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Combat_Realism.RightTools.EquipRigthTool (Verse.Pawn pawn, RimWorld.StatDef def) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Combat_Realism.Detours_ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Haplo

Thanks for the info. I've added MAI to the Not Compatible list :)

Quote from: Icefrenzy on January 19, 2017, 03:31:32 PM

Oh and there's also alot of traits added to the Prepare Carefully mod that its almost impossible to select a Childhood Backstory without lagging or scrolling over alot of traits.
Hmm, has someone else the missing head problem? I can't repro it on my side :(
For the Backstories: They are created when a MAI is generated and removed when MAI is running around. I'm not sure if PC spawns the pawns to show them, but it looks like it..
Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can do something about it.. I'll take a look, but can't promise anything.

joaonunes

Are there any known incompatibilities between this mod (the robots, to be specific) and the other mods? I have a pretty large mod list and when I press the Activate button on the robots nothing happens...
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!