[1.3] Crash Landing (v14.01) (04-08-2021)

Started by Katavrik, January 04, 2015, 12:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general2231

Will this mod be updated to Alpha 18? Its an absolute classic and must have!
"Last chance, Etrius"

Owner of G223 Productions

My mods:
Wandering Caravans

PGMP1979

Thank you for your amazing mod.
Its a must have this days for my games. I will wait patiently for the A18 version.
Best regards!
;)

Kastuk

This is great tactical start with multiply BANG! Every second every decision have big impact!

Katavrik

I'm aware of Rimworld B18. And going to make Crashlanding update. It can take from couple of days to one week.

Katavrik

Updated for B18:
- Mod options moved to mod settings in the Rimworld options menu. Crash Templates still in xml located in defs.
- If you experience a red log message at the game start, saying something about OptionsDef, you should completely delete old version of this mod and install a new one.

notfood

kaptain_kavern

Magnificent! Lithobraking ahead!

Thank you

linfaelis

Hi, small bug with the prisoner apparel. Neither the pants or the shirt have a <thingCategories> section, thus they do not appear in the Apparel section of filters of stockpile zones, outfits or cremation bills. Thus they cannot be hauled, cremated or worn automatically (only forced).

And since you're adding those items, could you make them inherit ApparelMakeableBase rather than ApparelBase so we can tailor them ? I mean they're just orange pants and shirts so that'd make sense.

Thank you for this excellent mod and have a nice day  :D

Shotgunfrenzy

Hey man, amazing mod

I'm one of the guys bugtesting for the Biomes! Mod

Because the map has so much overhead mountain, most of the ship crashes fail to fall in the unroofed areas. So if its possible can you please alter the code so they have a much higher chance to land in unfroofed zones please.

Or if landing area = overhead mountain, target the closest unroofed area to land

Kind regards, Shotgunfrenzy

Kori

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Shotgunfrenzy on February 06, 2018, 12:51:20 AM
Hey man, amazing mod

I'm one of the guys bugtesting for the Biomes! Mod

Because the map has so much overhead mountain, most of the ship crashes fail to fall in the unroofed areas. So if its possible can you please alter the code so they have a much higher chance to land in unfroofed zones please.

Or if landing area = overhead mountain, target the closest unroofed area to land

Kind regards, Shotgunfrenzy

That was actually a question I had posted in a thread I started a couple days ago asking about being able to turn on/off events/incidents in one map but not another. Because I was trying to set up a fake "dungeon" 50x50 permanent camp with portals that I will pretend is under my base. I was curious if drop pods and stuff could still come through, because I will be using the Expanded Roofing mod to build thick overhead roofs over the whole map.

Modo44

So instead of waiting for an option to remove crash fires, I set the flammability of all the flammable bits to nearly zero in the XMLs. So it will still burn, but not instantly create an inferno. This way you can sometimes choose what you take instead of relying on pure luck.

Warforyou

Maybe a request for a tiny patch for your mod to use all the different ship chunk types from Various ship chunk mod if it's active?

Katavrik

Rimworld has been updated. I've placed a bill to update my mod to my "modCoding bench" and go to recreation and sleep.

Mod will be updated in couple of days.

Sukesa

Quote from: Katavrik on August 28, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
Rimworld has been updated. I've placed a bill to update my mod to my "modCoding bench" and go to recreation and sleep.

Mod will be updated in couple of days.

please do  :D