[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Szara

Quote from: zoranjoza on August 18, 2016, 08:55:01 AM
guys i have question. i read somewere here that they  added prepere carafull mod.
I know that i can set with how many colonist i want to start, how much resources etc. But i cant find how can i edit my colonists stats? Edit trait, skill etc. I can only just select random...

Make sure you import the provided load list as well as that Prepare Carefully is active and in the right spot in the load order. At the bottom center of the standard colonists overview and randomizing screen will be a button 'Prepare Carefully'.
Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

Corwin

Quote from: Szara on August 18, 2016, 10:23:19 AM
Quote from: zoranjoza on August 18, 2016, 08:55:01 AM
guys i have question. i read somewere here that they  added prepere carafull mod.
I know that i can set with how many colonist i want to start, how much resources etc. But i cant find how can i edit my colonists stats? Edit trait, skill etc. I can only just select random...

Make sure you import the provided load list as well as that Prepare Carefully is active and in the right spot in the load order. At the bottom center of the standard colonists overview and randomizing screen will be a button 'Prepare Carefully'.

I read in VK, Version on Github was updated, and include Prepare Carefully, all works fine )))

pop

I have issue with this modpack. When I launch the game it crashes out.

There are crash logs. I hope they will help you to solve the problem, because I really don't know what to do.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

zoranjoza

Mega version is outdated.
Im getting this error. I started new game 1 hour erlyer...
See this:

[sub](Filename:  Line: -1)

IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy could not fire even though we thought we could: no faction could generate with 35 points.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[RimWorld.Thought_Situational].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.CheckRecalculateSituationalThoughtsAffectingMoodState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.get_SituationalThoughtsAffectingMood () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThoughtHandler.get_Thoughts () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThoughtHandler.DistinctThoughtGroups () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThoughtHandler.TotalMood () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Need_Mood.get_CurInstantLevel () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Need.get_CurInstantLevelPercentage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorldUtils._ColonistBar._DrawColonist (RimWorld.ColonistBar cbar, Rect rect, Verse.Pawn colonist) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ColonistBar.ColonistBarOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRootMap.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

[/sub]

x3nit

Quote from: zoranjoza on August 18, 2016, 01:04:18 PM
Mega version is outdated.
Im getting this error. I started new game 1 hour erlyer...
See this:

[sub](Filename:  Line: -1)

IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy could not fire even though we thought we could: no faction could generate with 35 points.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[RimWorld.Thought_Situational].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.CheckRecalculateSituationalThoughtsAffectingMoodState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.SituationalThoughtHandler.get_SituationalThoughtsAffectingMood () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.ThoughtHandler.DistinctThoughtGroups () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Need.get_CurInstantLevelPercentage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorldUtils._ColonistBar._DrawColonist (RimWorld.ColonistBar cbar, Rect rect, Verse.Pawn colonist) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename:  Line: -1)

[/sub]

I got that error too.

zoranjoza

I found bug about jerky.
I made JERKY.
I make stockpile zone.
Then i go storage>clear all..then i go allow only JERKY.
After that i click on jerky with colonist selected and i want him to haul jerky from ground to stockpile.
But haul box is inactive and say "Cannot haul jerkey(no empty place to store it)".

Szara

Bug report, I keep on getting this error in the log, it seemed like it started happening after a bonded pet died, and seems to reoccur at random

Yest' chelovék, yest' probléma. Net chelovéka, net problémy.
If there is a person, there is a problem. If there is no person, then there is no problem.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: zoranjoza on August 18, 2016, 01:58:33 PM
I found bug about jerky.
I made JERKY.
I make stockpile zone.
Then i go storage>clear all..then i go allow only JERKY.
After that i click on jerky with colonist selected and i want him to haul jerky from ground to stockpile.
But haul box is inactive and say "Cannot haul jerkey(no empty place to store it)".
Please be sure you have ticked the newly added category "fresh". It's easy to miss, especially after using "Clear all"

skyarkhangel

Quote from: pop on August 18, 2016, 11:56:51 AM
I have issue with this modpack. When I launch the game it crashes out.

There are crash logs. I hope they will help you to solve the problem, because I really don't know what to do.

Rimworld runs without mods?

pop

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: pop on August 18, 2016, 02:53:17 PM
Yes. Without problems

When you copied the Hardcore SK files in to the mod folder, did you let it overwrite the Core folder?

kaptain_kavern

StormySunrise

Anyone know how to change the recipe for kindling? It only alllows me to make kindling from bamboo logs not wood, and when I look it up in the help menu it says ingrdients >Wooden

Patitodo

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: StormySunrise on August 18, 2016, 03:12:12 PM
Anyone know how to change the recipe for kindling? It only alllows me to make kindling from bamboo logs not wood, and when I look it up in the help menu it says ingrdients >Wooden

Again, have you copied all the folders from Mod in the archive provided, including the Core ?

Because if yes :

it works