[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

kaptain_kavern

It is written in bold the center of the screenshot! :-p  Biochemistry

Here is a tip for when you need to search details like that : use the help menu (in game). Here I have provide a screenshot explaining it a bit better. There is a search feature. Just type in what you need to know

Crazytoast42

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 17, 2016, 08:56:42 PM
It is written in bold the center of the screenshot! :-p  Biochemistry

Here is a tip for when you need to search details like that : use the help menu (in game). Here I have provide a screenshot explaining it a bit better. There is a search feature. Just type in what you need to know
You are fantastic, thank you very much! :D
All of this new stuff was overwhelming so I've just been taking little baby steps through this modpack. Thank you so much, I'm positive the Help panel will, well, help!

Zakhad

O.o loving the changes on the github now has prepare carefully added no more fudging it in :P

Crazytoast42

Uh. I just encountered my first game-breaking bug ever, I feel honored.
https://gyazo.com/76bf793efca41b1eb339597756272aae
I spammed 5000 damage tool and explosions for my life but they won't stop spawning.. :(
It's the Warg Horde, the end of times.

notfood

You can only fix it by editing your save with a text editor. Remove all the wargs by name and then remove the event, I think it's something about arrival.

ScottS9999

Is crash landing compatible with hardcore sk?  I'm noticing that I'm not seeing any mechanisms in the ship parts, and you can't really get started in hardcore sk without them.  Then I realized that ship parts might not be dropping them, if they are coming from the crash landing mod.  Am I just getting unlucky?

kaptain_kavern

Are you sure you have copied and overwrite all files and folder when installing ?

Because looks like you miss some of the added features.

Corax

I have this annoying bug that keep spamming in the debug screen and kills my fps . It seems related to a raid event.
QuoteSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.RaidStrategyWorker_ImmediateAttackSappers.CanUsePawnGenOption (RimWorld.PawnGenOption opt, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 chosenOpts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility.ChoosePawnGenOptionsByPoints (Single points, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 options, RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker_Normal.CanGenerateFrom (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.<>m__1BA (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker gm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Pawn] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Owlchemist

Quote from: Corax on August 18, 2016, 12:51:45 AM
I have this annoying bug that keep spamming in the debug screen and kills my fps . It seems related to a raid event.
QuoteSystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.RaidStrategyWorker_ImmediateAttackSappers.CanUsePawnGenOption (RimWorld.PawnGenOption opt, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 chosenOpts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility.ChoosePawnGenOptionsByPoints (Single points, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 options, RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker_Normal.CanGenerateFrom (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.<>m__1BA (RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker gm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElementByWeight[PawnGroupMaker] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 weightSelector, RimWorld.PawnGroupMaker& result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.PawnGroupMakerUtility+<GenerateArrivingPawns>c__Iterator87.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Pawn] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy.TryExecute (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Just came here because I was having the same problem D:
In the meantime, open your save file in notepad, do a search for <queuedIncidents> and remove the pending sapper event.

Griffith

Anyone know which research unlocks the Hi-Tech Research Bench? Ive manual read every one.. maybe ive missed something?

Corax

Just came here because I was having the same problem D:
In the meantime, open your save file in notepad, do a search for <queuedIncidents> and remove the pending sapper event.

ty for the tip!

Owlchemist

Quote from: Griffith on August 18, 2016, 04:48:22 AM
Anyone know which research unlocks the Hi-Tech Research Bench? Ive manual read every one.. maybe ive missed something?

Infrastructure III
You can pretty much put any research/item/building into the in-game help and it'll give you a breakdown on info like this, btw.

Griffith

Quote from: Owlchemist on August 18, 2016, 06:53:28 AM
Quote from: Griffith on August 18, 2016, 04:48:22 AM

Infrastructure III
You can pretty much put any research/item/building into the in-game help and it'll give you a breakdown on info like this, btw.

Got the research, bench still hasn't appeared though. I also have only had 1 traders caravan, 0 ships and sent 2 colonists on a mission and its been quite some time since ive heard back from them. Bugged maybe? (6 hours in real-life time played on this world?)

Owlchemist

Quote from: Griffith on August 18, 2016, 07:49:52 AM
Got the research, bench still hasn't appeared though. I also have only had 1 traders caravan, 0 ships and sent 2 colonists on a mission and its been quite some time since ive heard back from them. Bugged maybe? (6 hours in real-life time played on this world?)

It might be bugged. It doesn't even show up in god mode.

UPDATE: looking at the XMLs, I'm guessing it got mixed up in some research definition renaming, judging by the comments. It could probably be fixed by someone with a bit more know-how than me.

zoranjoza

guys i have question. i read somewere here that they  added prepere carafull mod.
I know that i can set with how many colonist i want to start, how much resources etc. But i cant find how can i edit my colonists stats? Edit trait, skill etc. I can only just select random...