[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupin III

When my pawns shoot at the shooting range I get multiple of these errors:

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Gobanro driver=JobDriver_ShootingRange (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(UseShootingRange (Job_2743416) A=Thing_ShootingRangeTarget288641 B=(180, 0, 152)) lastJobGiver=null
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Verse.DefMap`2<RimWorld.JoyKindDef, single>.get_Item (RimWorld.JoyKindDef) <0x0001b>
at RimWorld.JoyToleranceSet.JoyFactorFromTolerance (RimWorld.JoyKindDef) <0x00043>
at RimWorld.Need_Joy.GainJoy (single,RimWorld.JoyKindDef) <0x00058>
at TrainingFacility.JobDriver_ShootingRange.WatchTickAction () <0x008a0>
at TrainingFacility.JobDriver_ShootingRange.<GetToil_ShootAtTarget>b__5_0 () <0x0001b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch1 (object) <0x004c8>

The pawns still get XP for Shooting though and it doesn't seem to break anything else.

Canute

Must be a mod conflicht with some other mod (Do you use CE maybe).
Did you try to move the training mod at the end of the modlist or near the beginning.

Jan2607

It should be working with CE (at least it works for me), but the colonists may hang in a reloading loop for a while (it ends, when they leave the range to do other stuff). But that's not a big issue. You can reload them manually or just wait until their reloading loop ends.

Lupin III

Yes, I'm using CE and, yes, it happens when they are reloading. I saw them put more than 20 rounds into a revolver. Do they at least still get the joy bonus? Will this be fixed at some point or is this to big of an incompatibility with CE?

Haplo

I've updated the shooting range to catch this error for now. It shouldn't create any errors, other than not increasing the joy now.
Unfortunately I have no idea what CE does to cause this error at all so I can't do anything to really fix it. :(

atewithouttabIe

For shats'n giggles -
- Mai Misc Robots (Haulers specifically)
- CE
- Defensive Turret Pack CE compatible ( https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=45727.0 ):

Initial load of turret from above pack gets finished fine by haulerbot, REloading turret afterwards by bot always results in reloading loop ad nauseum

Senio

About Miscellaneous Robots
Can you help us support Multiplayer mod?
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=69.0
Thanks.

Senio

Quote from: Haplo on May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM
<Snipped by Haplo --> Really, the full main post? :)>
Watiing robots support for Multiplayer mod......

account13123

I found an incompatibility with another mod. When using this with Targeting Modes, your turretbase turrets miss every shot and throw this red error into the log each time they shoot at a pawn:

Exception ticking Bullet_BoltActionRifle121403: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.VerbProperties>.get_Item (int) <0x00083>
at TargetingModes.TargetingModesUtility.CanUseTargetingModes (Verse.ThingDef,Verse.Thing) <0x001aa>
at TargetingModes.TargetingModesUtility.ResolvePrioritizedPart (Verse.BodyPartRecord,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Pawn) <0x00093>
at TargetingModes.HarmonyPatches.Postfix_ChooseHitPart (Verse.BodyPartRecord&,Verse.DamageInfo,Verse.Pawn) <0x00046>

This happens regardless of which of the two mods is on top of the other. Uninstalling Targeting Modes removed the issue.

Haplo

@account13123: Thanks for the info. I'll add it to the known issues.

@Senio: You'll have to wait a while longer. Currently I have another project I'm working on, so MP support will not be done anytime soon, sorry.

So.. I was inactive for a while because of RL. It just doesn't allow me as much time as in the past unfortunately..
Currently my precious time is spent working on a small new idea.
This little project has the following description. Who can guess what it might be? :)

..and if thy survive
the onslaught by a pair of moon,
this will be your price
ol' civic right in thee harvest soon..

Haplo

New Mod: Misc. EndGame
Do you think your base is done? You have nothing more to do, but you don't really want to leave the planet?
Why not try to get your own town charter via martial law instead? Here is your option for this...

Senio

Quote from: Haplo on May 24, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
New Mod: Misc. EndGame
Do you think your base is done? You have nothing more to do, but you don't really want to leave the planet?
Why not try to get your own town charter via martial law instead? Here is your option for this...
Thanks,Free time please update robots for  support multiplayer mod

rawrfisher

So how does the town charter work?  Kinda deciding if its worth the time to go for.
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Haplo

It is an alternate to the space ship. For those who don't really want to leave the planet..
Here you call upon a martial law to grant you town rights. You just have to survive a little bit. 8)

rawrfisher

I'll do one on a test map and see how it works.  Just hope its more of a challange then my daily raid on merciless mode

Edit:  Almost good enough to challange my endgame base

[attachment deleted due to age]
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know