[1.3] Vegetable Garden Project [10/23/2022]

Started by dismar, November 18, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

I'm Back!
With an update of the changes i've made over the months!
A few new small QoL mods pushed into the download pack. Bulk Drinks, Smoked meats, and the new mod Garden Dyes.
All sites have been pushed the update as well as steam.

4/14/19 1.0c
More Veggies
-Patch for pumpkin pie added
Garden Dyes
-First Release

4/7/19
All
-Wild plants can be multi selected
Gourment
-Bulk cheese

3/25/19
All
-Beauty value corrected
Garden
-Floor Defs parent changed
-bamboo as a fuel was tested working
Drugs
-Cigarillos recipe Price fixed
-Make medicine recipe patch fixed
Tools
-Soils now get dirty

1/10/19
Garden
-Grass patch for Wild Cultivation

12/28/18
Gourmet
-Bulk salt recipes
-Electric miller

Canute

Quote12/28/18
Gourmet
-Electric miller
You forget to add the require research for that.
You can build the electric milling stone without electricity research.

temple_wing

nihaocloud.com is not accessible from china.
would you please provide mediafire download?

temple_wing

It's so expensive to make, but providing just very little joy and conscious.
What about give some mood buff, just like fruit drink.

Canute

I rarely use them myself, but i think sweeties give extra positive mood too.
Fruit drinks i forbid them mosttimes and just use them as early extra healing boost.

dismar

Quote from: Canute on April 17, 2019, 05:41:52 AM
Quote12/28/18
Gourmet
-Electric miller
You forget to add the require research for that.
You can build the electric milling stone without electricity research.

ah thanks that is a bug lol

Quote from: temple_wing on May 14, 2019, 02:10:48 AM
It's so expensive to make, but providing just very little joy and conscious.
What about give some mood buff, just like fruit drink.
what are you talking about here?

Canute is there an Issue with the Drink? i was just a simple drink added for those that dont use my Drinks mod. Should the Value be risen?

And I will add a Media fire link on my next update.

temple_wing

I mean soda is too weak. But now, I think it's ok. 5 units of fruit or raw sugar, same work time to grilled kabob, providing 0.1 nutrition and 0.1 joy. 
What about reduce some "chairSearchRadius", so I can order my pawn to take it in inventory and drink while working.

Canute

Hi dismar,
i hope you arn't tired from Rimworld modding ! :-)
Someone made a request about food cooking.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=48856.0
And i though it would be a nice addition for your VG project since you allready have/know about all the tools (universal fermenter, modding).
So what do you think about Pemmican fermention barrel.
Put in so much meat+veggies for 75 pemmican, duration 1-2 days.
Maybe a similar one for 10 simple meals.

CraftyDwarf

Hey, I don't know if there is a version break or something, or I just need to find an update, but the VG core is completely broken for me. Most all the recipes, added items, and a lot of the replaced items, like the cotton to cloth step breaks connectivity to all uses of cotton for some reason. If you had the github area up for you mod I could probably read up more on my own, but without that what level would help? I stripped it down to just VG and core components, and still get all these errors on most everything setting up their defs.

Canute

Did you try to complete delete all VGP folders and reinstall them ?
I don't think it is a generell problem or much more people would report that, and at my just safegame updated to Rimworld 2282 works fine with most of the VGP mods.

The mod author don't setup a github or simiplar project, it is all his homework.
When you still got problem's after you reinstalled the mod folders, maybe share a logfile, so the modauthor got a chance to look at it.

Jiro

Is the issue with beauty fixed? The last time I used this mod, all items (including fruits/veg, drinks, etc.) had the lowest possible value for beauty and gave really unfair mood debuffs just having them around.

dismar

Quote from: pinpi on June 01, 2019, 10:10:40 PM
Is the issue with beauty fixed? The last time I used this mod, all items (including fruits/veg, drinks, etc.) had the lowest possible value for beauty and gave really unfair mood debuffs just having them around.

matches core stuff. and it was only a few off. little things like those values change without notice.

Quote from: CraftyDwarf on May 31, 2019, 11:20:51 PM
Hey, I don't know if there is a version break or something, or I just need to find an update, but the VG core is completely broken for me. Most all the recipes, added items, and a lot of the replaced items, like the cotton to cloth step breaks connectivity to all uses of cotton for some reason. If you had the github area up for you mod I could probably read up more on my own, but without that what level would help? I stripped it down to just VG and core components, and still get all these errors on most everything setting up their defs.

Hmm not that I know of. I was playing last night with no issues. Canute has a few fixes for you and I would need more info to help ^^

ViktorGiJoe

Hey, could you add compatibility with Rimbees? There's no option to make Rimbees' mead on the fermenting barrels :(

Canute

At my last playthrough with Rimbee's and VGP, Rimbee's got their own barrel's for this stuff.

ViktorGiJoe

Quote from: Canute on July 01, 2019, 12:58:00 PM
At my last playthrough with Rimbee's and VGP, Rimbee's got their own barrel's for this stuff.

I'm stupid, my bad. I didn't notice the huge barrel on the bees' section, I thought it was a weird visual glitch at first.