[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

notfood

On Linux, RimWorld is 64bits, I play huge maps with no lag and no out of memory.

kaptain_kavern

Canute

Quote from: notfood on November 08, 2017, 07:19:13 PM
On Linux, RimWorld is 64bits, I play huge maps with no lag and no out of memory.
You tell us non-linux user to get Lunix-emulator for the Win/mac system to run Rimworld now ? :-)

mikeydmc

Alpha

hi, i just download new sk hrdcore version a17. it doesn't have "need" icon display like a16 version have. is it normal ? should i download that mod manually ? sorry for bad english

thamathar

Guys I need some help ... when using the Embrasure ... when the enemies get a little close (about 5-6 scares or less) they can't fire at them any more ?! Why is this happening ?!

sidfu

@alpha yes u have to download it seprate if u mean the colonist bar mod.

@thamathar  its a issue with how game takes building height into accont.

LittleDanny

Hey Just as a Question Is there a kind of tutorial for the start somewhere Since i just startet and Well i cant do anything
Since well i need Components For everything but According to the Help ingame i need 3d Printing before i can get Components
However i cant even anything since i cant build the stonne cutter table thing witout Components and Witout it i cant even make a campfire
So i am kinda stuck only being able to build Log walls
everything else in the whole game needs objects i can only produce after i get them

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: LittleDanny on November 15, 2017, 02:23:18 PM
Hey Just as a Question Is there a kind of tutorial for the start somewhere Since i just startet and Well i cant do anything
Since well i need Components For everything but According to the Help ingame i need 3d Printing before i can get Components
However i cant even anything since i cant build the stonne cutter table thing witout Components and Witout it i cant even make a campfire
So i am kinda stuck only being able to build Log walls
everything else in the whole game needs objects i can only produce after i get them

Should be plenty of ship debris around on map you can deconstruct to get components (note: not every kind of debris gives you components)

Wazowski

I know it should not be easy, but when an update for the BETA18 is raised ...?

XeoNovaDan

Quote from: Wazowski on November 18, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Beta 18 has been out for less than 12 hours. Something of this scale (hundreds of mods) isn't going to be updated in that amount of time.

Wazowski

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on November 18, 2017, 12:16:24 PM
Quote from: Wazowski on November 18, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Beta 18 has been out for less than 12 hours. Something of this scale (hundreds of mods) isn't going to be updated in that amount of time.

I understand perfectly but I am very anxious I can not play Vanilla anymore.

No way should I wait to continue playing A17 just wait ::)

I apologize for my hasty question

regards, ;)

Canute

QuoteI understand perfectly but I am very anxious I can not play Vanilla anymore.
Perfect time for you to do a holiday trip to your parents or around the world. :-)

Wazowski

Quote from: Canute on November 18, 2017, 03:22:19 PM
QuoteI understand perfectly but I am very anxious I can not play Vanilla anymore.
Perfect time for you to do a holiday trip to your parents or around the world. :-)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Like.!

mikeydmc

OMG, A18 has been out for nearly a day, where is the update slackers!  ;D
That is a joke by the way, I just started another A17 game yesterday, I am in no hurry.