[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Owlchemist

Quote from: mora145 on February 17, 2017, 10:14:41 PM
Thanks again. I am translating the MOD Pack into Spanish. That is why my doubt.

Eventually, we would need to have a new Spanish-SK language set, like Russian has.

mora145

Quote from: Owlchemist on February 17, 2017, 11:41:03 PM

Eventually, we would need to have a new Spanish-SK language set, like Russian has.

I'm doing all the translation, including the "Defs" of all mods and Core SK.

mora145

Quote from: mora145 on February 17, 2017, 11:53:25 PM
Quote from: Owlchemist on February 17, 2017, 11:41:03 PM

I'm doing all the translation, including the "Defs" of all mods and Core SK.

One of the parts that I have already finished

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

killermen962

So I was playing classic scenario and I got the darkness hell-spawn thing event, does it end?

Also, I have to admit I am having a hard time with this modpack with all the new recipes/components required and extra steps to do things that you could do in vanilla pretty fast/easily. But one thing that keeps annoying me is malaria, I'm assuming mosquitos are realistic and are actually spreading it because every time I see a herd of animals with mosquitos, days later they are all dead from malaria, the sickness is running rampant through my colony and I would like to know if there is any form of deterrent to keep mosquitos away or kill them other than forcing colonists to kill them, because sometimes I send them out to say grab something and they get malaria while out there.  :'(

Canute

- Fuel smithy, the unfinished object get put in the middle at the smithy, since the object is impassable the crafter can't reach it anymore.
Seting it to passthrough solve the problem, but changing the drop/workspot would be better.

- engl. translation for "anybody" at the crafter selection is wrong/corrupt.
- engl. translation for "paused" at crafting bill is wrong/corrupt.

- sawmill "chop wood kindling" -> chop firewood

- *sigh* i know there was a A15 stonecutting mod and at A16 you don't need them anymore. So why it is still not possible Craft until x  for stone blocks ? :-(
Yes i know i can handle it over the manager.

- Suggestion for the research window. It would be helpful if the research projects would be row sorted by the needed research table. So you can easyly see what kind of research you can do with research and hightech without multi.
I think the window is fixed anyway, so you just need to move a few projects to the right. Maybe a 4 coloured background for each research station.

BlackSmokeDMax

Note: This is HCSK with OwlChemists Survival.

Throwing a bunch of errors:

https://gist.github.com/dc1fe167761a2ac2eb448e72e0201901

Scenario: Just had a new pawn being chased. Offered sanctuary, and then captured a raider. After putting new prisoner in a cell, and setting up work for new rescued pawn, I set the new pawn to work giving treatment to the prisoner. This error started popping up right away and continuously.

Here is my current mod list as well:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <buildNumber>1393</buildNumber>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>ZhentarFix</li>
    <li>HugsLib</li>
    <li>RW_ResearchTree</li>
    <li>CombatRealism</li>
    <li>Core_SK</li>
    <li>Survival HardcoreSK</li>
    <li>SeedsPlease_SK</li>
    <li>EdBPrepareCarefully</li>
    <li>Breakdowns</li>
    <li>kNumbers</li>
    <li>RW_AreaUnlocker</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs</li>
    <li>RW_Manager</li>
    <li>WorkTab</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>Camp</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots</li>
    <li>RT_Fuse</li>
    <li>Infused_CR</li>
    <li>RT_SolarFlareShield</li>
    <li>WorldPawnGC</li>
    <li>ColonistBar_KF</li>
    <li>Moody</li>
    <li>QualityBuilder</li>
    <li>Miniaturisation</li>
    <li>ZhentarTweaks</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

mora145

My settlers do not work. They do nothing or the simplest tasks. Someone knows something about it? I'm new with this mod.  :-\ :-\

Canute

1. did you install anything correct like it is written ? When you start the game you got the mainmenu with the new background, and the log with an single red error ?

2. The production chain of this mod is very complex and different from the basic game.
At the beginning you can't craft much. Start to deconst. ship chunks and this things, build a sawmill, made some wood planks and firewood.
If this even don't work, then there is something wrong with the mod.

Owlchemist

Quote from: Canute on February 18, 2017, 06:47:03 AM
- Fuel smithy, the unfinished object get put in the middle at the smithy, since the object is impassable the crafter can't reach it anymore.
Seting it to passthrough solve the problem, but changing the drop/workspot would be better.

- engl. translation for "anybody" at the crafter selection is wrong/corrupt.
- engl. translation for "paused" at crafting bill is wrong/corrupt.

- sawmill "chop wood kindling" -> chop firewood

Fueled smithy problem is obsolete as it was replaced with the blacksmith in the latest patch.

Translation problems I been looking at for some time now. It's elusive because it doesn't always show up incorrectly. Sometimes it looks fine, sometimes it doesn't.

Kindling -> Firewood fixed in next patch, thanks.

zipqun

Quote from: Zakhad on February 17, 2017, 07:04:49 PM
Quote from: zipqun on February 17, 2017, 02:47:49 PM
Hi all, I have again little problem, when i playing at beggining its ok, but after 3-4 h i have some kind of "spikes" every 3-4 sec,  and its nor errors cuz i check it many times i open the tab and check there is any red sentence and there isn't + when even i  pause the game i have those spikes cuz i see it when i move the screen around, anyone had that problem ? i think i have it every time ;c i reinstalled rimoward + repaste the mods  an its not working ;c any suggestion ?

You're getting lag spikes while paused...? Hummm that's strange, you're absolutely certain of this? - Does this only happens with this modpack? Because it could be a hardware fault or a bad installation of rimworld or even bad drivers, the list can go on, the game should never lag when paused.

Because it sounds more like a incident or path finding bug, it could be that old animated graphic from cave's mod but I'm fairly certain no 1 is running that, but that caused a lot of issues for people

To test whether or not it's a path finding bug. Make a backup of your save, use debug mode and kill all animals on map. if that doesn't fix it, kill your colonists, and see if that fixes it.
Lastly I tend to save the game with no units on the map and then I check for queued events or incidents in the save file, which could be attempting to trigger but gets stuck, after deleting them if any, reload that save with no units and see if the lag disappears.
If it is the event/incidents bug try to figure out what one it is, and report it on the github, also stating what version you are running, and or if you are github version to the best of your knowledge what commit your running with along with a date. 

i.e - when you click on the commits section on the hardcore sk github you'll see a few digits on the right hand side of the commit, click on that and paste the commit value e.g. commit 24e09222c935b5625cd4bc3c9492f169ac00814a - by doing this you're telling us what version you are running, and or whether or not it's been fixed in a later version, because a lot of people don't like to update there client mid play through due to save compatibility.

The above mentioned help will only work if its lagging while the game is not paused,

well i check many things about it, i thinks it just when i play long game that will be always, i will check that with new smaller map, mb that will help a bit, i found on internet that a guy had same problem with mega good cpu

"so im in a normal map size (30% planet generate), i have some mod install and after 3.5 years (game time) i started to get lag spikes from 60 fps to 45 fps every 3 sec , that make my colonies like jumping foward and backword , and its really annoying , reseting the game not help.
in dev mode there is no error that make that lag , and the whierd thing is that even on pause the game still spike , is there anything i can do to fix this problem ?"

i think its unfixable ;c

i recorded those spikes, mb somone help ; i hope so ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMGEjBfJFs

killermen962

Encountered a bug with a visitor...
http://prntscr.com/eaidtw
She arrived, walked around the colony for a while, then proceded to tear down 3 walls to the wood shack she is standing next to (I rebuilt it) and she didn't even melee them, just walked into them and they deleted then she just sat right there, waiting to see if she can die. I changed her visiter zone and everything but she is just sitting there, goes beserk but does nothing, she just stands there.

Edit: SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaifax

Edit 2: MORE SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaihe3

Fluffe

Quote from: killermen962 on February 18, 2017, 06:37:34 PM
Encountered a bug with a visitor...
http://prntscr.com/eaidtw
She arrived, walked around the colony for a while, then proceded to tear down 3 walls to the wood shack she is standing next to (I rebuilt it) and she didn't even melee them, just walked into them and they deleted then she just sat right there, waiting to see if she can die. I changed her visiter zone and everything but she is just sitting there, goes beserk but does nothing, she just stands there.

Edit: SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaifax

Edit 2: MORE SECONDS LATER http://prntscr.com/eaihe3

You must of done something to make that visitor really mad lol

Upuaut

Quote from: mora145 on February 18, 2017, 12:05:56 PM
My settlers do not work. They do nothing or the simplest tasks. Someone knows something about it? I'm new with this mod.  :-\ :-\

Same thing here. Installed the mod, activated them. Got the background image and started a new game. After the world loads. I can designate zones for hauling or mark stuff to be mined but the 3 persons donĀ“t do anything.

https://gist.github.com/f11f419e179af41d001cbeb625328936
The link to the first log message after starting the game

After deaktivating the Fluffy Breakdown mod the game works as intended!

Canute

QuoteAfter deaktivating the Fluffy Breakdown mod the game works as intended!
This modpack is unique and very special.
You shouldn't use other mod within this modpack or you maybe get unexpected errors like you just notice.
This modpack is nearly a total conver.

Quote from: Owlchemist on February 18, 2017, 04:15:17 PM
Quote from: Canute on February 18, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

Fueled smithy problem is obsolete as it was replaced with the blacksmith in the latest patch.
I realy think the hardcore team need to create a launcher which check for latest github files and launch the game :-)
Its hard to keep track for all these hourly/daily updates :-)

silverskin

What's up with this Zeon enemy? I'm pretty sure my people can kill it. But his absurd lightning retaliation uttlerly shreds my turrets and cannons, and without those there doesn't seem to be a way to output enough damage to bring it down.

Edit: Killed it. Took a full team of dudes in power armour with laser/plasma weapons. Still lost every turret, and half my base was on fire from all the damn lightning (which is doubly weird since it's in a mountain), but we got him in the end. Came down to a few guys hammering him with their personal railguns.
Lost almost all of my stored goods to the rampant fires. Lesson learned to build fire extinguishers in the storage warehouse.