[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

major update. CR has now been replaced with CE. only update if u start new game. not save game compabitble with older saves.

BlackMonSterX

sidfu

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on July 01, 2017, 04:24:37 PM
I don't know what happen but I can't talk with traders...

https://gist.github.com/4b9723cd8f0a63314973aa7fc8f6f09d

your yoursing a mod that modfies the buildings making them minefiable. that can bug some buildings remove whatever mod u using that allows u to move buildings

MightyGooga

I would like to ask if the Animal Colab project is included in the SK Hardcore modpack. Its not listed, but it feels like it is included. Can anyone confirm please?

I also would like to ask what are the main differences between CE and CR? I mean, are they totally different in mechanics?

sidfu

Quote from: gustavoghe on July 01, 2017, 06:43:17 PM
I would like to ask if the Animal Colab project is included in the SK Hardcore modpack. Its not listed, but it feels like it is included. Can anyone confirm please?

I also would like to ask what are the main differences between CE and CR? I mean, are they totally different in mechanics?

think of CE as a more updated and better writen CR. for example CE has ssupression mechanics and such. far as i know animal colab isnt in the pack but there probaly some creatures we have that they have

blaktek

I was about to build an Electric Arc Furnace, and realized I couldn't rotate the blueprint. So I scoured the Architect to see if more buildings were affected ; found some.

- Aquaculture Basin.
- Coffee Machine.
- Electric Arc Furnace.
- Long Plant Pot.
- Advanced Solar Generator. (this one might be on purpose)

Is there a way to remedy this (like a Def edit) ? Or are all those purposefully stuck ?

Edit : I use the version that was packed 06/30/2017.

TallPine

I've just started trying mods, so maybe I did something wrong, but still I need help. I cleaned up the %appdata%\LocalLow and copied there ModsConfig.xml (couldn't find ColonistBar_KF.xml, ColonistBar_PSIKF.xml, I guess they became obsolete), then I cleaned up the Mods catalog, and copied there everything that was in the Mods catalog of this mod, overwrited everything that I was asked about.
And I have an error in a context menu of a pawn's actions

So, all the "Pick up" actions are doubled.
My version is 0.17.1557 rev1140

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

blaktek

I saw a similar question asked a few pages back, don't remember if it was answered, though.

Quote from: TallPine on July 02, 2017, 04:26:00 AM
I've just started trying mods, so maybe I did something wrong, but still I need help. I cleaned up the %appdata%\LocalLow and copied there ModsConfig.xml (couldn't find ColonistBar_KF.xml, ColonistBar_PSIKF.xml, I guess they became obsolete), then I cleaned up the Mods catalog, and copied there everything that was in the Mods catalog of this mod, overwrited everything that I was asked about.
And I have an error in a context menu of a pawn's actions

meistro

If I choose dictator, I can not name my settlement.

Is that normal?

TallPine

Quote from: blaktek on July 02, 2017, 04:29:28 AM
I saw a similar question asked a few pages back, don't remember if it was answered, though.

I found that request on page 389, and as far as I looked through the latter pages, it wasn't answered

Quote from: toreador on June 25, 2017, 01:00:47 PM
Anyone have any idea why I have duplicate context menu entries for almost everything?

For example:
'Consume Blueberries'
'Pick up Blueberries'
'Pick up Blueberries x10'
'Pick up Blueberries'
'Pick up Blueberries x10'

notfood

... overwrited everything that I was asked about.

It should not ask you to overwrite. Your mods directory must be clean. Even from Core.

Canute

notfood, from github page.
QuoteInstallation:

Go to the folder you installed the game in. (gamefolder)
    Delete all mods inside your Rimworld\Mods\ folder except "Core".
If they follow this instruction, they need to choose overwrite, and this is correct. And i don't think the modpack works without if you delete core before but didn't test it myself yet.

MightyGooga

Quote from: sidfu on July 01, 2017, 08:07:48 PM
think of CE as a more updated and better writen CR. for example CE has ssupression mechanics and such. far as i know animal colab isnt in the pack but there probaly some creatures we have that they have

Thanks Sidfu.

Do you think we can suggest it as an addition? I mean, in the description CE tells us that the animals must be patched to work properly. I think Animal Colab, is a great group effort for all rim players. Maybe we can get Sky to update the animals to this patch?

Thanks

SpaceBear

Quote from: blaktek on July 02, 2017, 04:29:28 AM

I've just started trying mods, so maybe I did something wrong, (snip)

I was experiencing a bug similar to this along with a few others.

Completely uninstalling everything Rimworld related (and unsubbing from all mods on Steam) then reinstalling, starting once, then installing Hardcore SK fixed it for me. I think ....

Bluntflame

can someone tell me how to fix an error? email me and ill give the log i got