[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Kirinya

Has anyone tried whether the "children & pregnancy" mod works with hardcore SK?

Yash

This mode is an overkill.There are numerous types(not exactly types but having almost similer properties just change of name) of resources which makes it less of a fun.I suggest that instead of increasing the type of resources it would be easier if the number was kept small,i don;t mind the smelting and stuff but the number of resources at present in game are simply overkill.Hardcore doesn;t mean working with huge types of resources.I highly suggest metals to be named in tiers and if possible types of clothes too.It makes it simple yet hardcore.

sidfu

Quote from: Yash on October 03, 2017, 04:41:34 AM
This mode is an overkill.There are numerous types(not exactly types but having almost similer properties just change of name) of resources which makes it less of a fun.I suggest that instead of increasing the type of resources it would be easier if the number was kept small,i don;t mind the smelting and stuff but the number of resources at present in game are simply overkill.Hardcore doesn;t mean working with huge types of resources.I highly suggest metals to be named in tiers and if possible types of clothes too.It makes it simple yet hardcore.

nope its fine like it is. making things simple like that is whats called over simplfiation. the mod pack aims to be more realistic but not overly.

your not looking at the stats correctly or only looked at a few. for example tin and aluminum. at first glance they similar but aluminum is more rare than tin. also u have to remember the stats are percentage not a hard value. so while a 10% work speed dont seem like much that just means the higher your work speed is the more u get.

on clothing/armor. the reason there so much is options. not everyone min maxes stats or looks for ways to gam the system some just want their pawns to look good.

you also have to remember everything has a hard cap. for example u never gonna get a 100 rest hide bed even if u use a 150% soft hide to make it.

the stats play way more in the stuff than u think. a tin sword might do 12 damage and a same quality one made of steel will do 22or so

PhenotypeX

I can't get end tables to work as clothes stores. When I right click there's no option to "Store cloth set" and clicking on "Force gear change" icon doesn't do anything.

The clothes lockers seem to work fine though.

kukrihaha

First at all, it's a really astonishing mod project, and I do appreciate any modder who has been working for it. But I still want to ask a ridiculous question that if there is any way to disable the combat extended since that mod is incompatible with the majority of other "big" mods. Of course I know the SK project is highly connected with that mod, so could you release a separate patch which allows us to have an option to choose if we want to install the CE, or at least just give me some hints at how to remove it without crushing the game.

Ps: When I say "big" mods I actually mean the mods like Star war or Cthulhu.

sidfu

Quote from: kukrihaha on October 03, 2017, 07:31:31 PM
First at all, it's a really astonishing mod project, and I do appreciate any modder who has been working for it. But I still want to ask a ridiculous question that if there is any way to disable the combat extended since that mod is incompatible with the majority of other "big" mods. Of course I know the SK project is highly connected with that mod, so could you release a separate patch which allows us to have an option to choose if we want to install the CE, or at least just give me some hints at how to remove it without crushing the game.

no combat extended is a core componet of the mod pack. most big mods u tlak about only dont work with CE is cause their mod authoers dont want to make a comp patch is all.

Canute

Quote from: PhenotypeX on October 03, 2017, 12:16:39 PM
I can't get end tables to work as clothes stores. When I right click there's no option to "Store cloth set" and clicking on "Force gear change" icon doesn't do anything.

Why do you think an "end tables" should be able to store anything beside your book&glasses before you sleep.
Does your dinner table can store any meals ?

killermen962

skyarkhangel

Quote from: kukrihaha on October 03, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

I myself participated earlier in Combat Extended (previously Combat Realism) and Hardcore SK project very connected with it last 2 years. If the author of the Star wars, Cthulhu - Jecrell, make compatible patch to CE, could work with Hardcore SK. In general, our project is focused on futuristic, sci-fi ideas, make game more realistic. In the same time Jacrell mods are based on fanstasy.

tonsrd

Quote from: killermen962 on October 04, 2017, 06:02:31 AM
Go-juice.... One HELL of a drug.
http://prntscr.com/gt3b5m

have you installed "death rattle" that's the only mod that can do that. ?

PhenotypeX

Quote from: Canute on October 04, 2017, 03:32:26 AM
Quote from: PhenotypeX on October 03, 2017, 12:16:39 PM

Why do you think an "end tables" should be able to store anything beside your book&glasses before you sleep.
Does your dinner table can store any meals ?

Maybe because of the in game descriptions and icons, you boring little troll? https://imgur.com/a/XeZ9i

Canute

Just a hint from a bored troll,
you shouldn't give a cent to a HCSK descriptions. Many of them are outdated.

PhenotypeX

sidfu

Quote from: Canute on October 04, 2017, 01:05:06 PM
Just a hint from a bored troll,
you shouldn't give a cent to a HCSK descriptions. Many of them are outdated.

those are being worked on now. if u see latest git hub updates u see alot has been did on that.

PhxCan

Hello, I have a small problem. It seems like I cannot install drugged ribs to colonists, but other ribs work fine. Any ideas?

Also, somebody nuked me in the game, and now deadly radiation everywhere. Is there a way to clean it? Like Russians did in Chernobyl? They buried some villages which were too radioactive, maybe something like that?