[B18-A16] More Furniture

Started by Anonemous2, December 01, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Hi. I think there is a bug with some furniture from your mod (specifically that drawer with the lamp on it; the error message appeared after selecting the object after being built). See attached picture. There was also another object that caused a similar message, but couldn't reproduce it again. Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

skullywag

its that the info tab in the bottom corner has a set limit of lines and no scrolling capabilities, it will error if you go over this limit for whatever reason (too many comps).
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Anonemous2

Quote from: skullywag on May 15, 2016, 01:04:14 PM
its that the info tab in the bottom corner has a set limit of lines and no scrolling capabilities, it will error if you go over this limit for whatever reason (too many comps).

Yep, but I can do much about it so I left it in, so the end table light works a intended.

Fridolin

Nice work!

Walking file cabinet and analyzer hand in hand?

christianmc1101

Mein Lieblingswort: My favorite word:
Bundespräsidentenstichwahlwiederholungsverschiebung

Absurdist

Could you make the couch two parts? Like, Couch L and Couch R?

That way i think you could have multiple users.

It's more workload for the player to place, but, I think if they are using mods already they are, well, up for it.

Anonemous2

Quote from: Absurdist on July 02, 2016, 04:44:38 AM
Could you make the couch two parts? Like, Couch L and Couch R?

That way i think you could have multiple users.

It's more workload for the player to place, but, I think if they are using mods already they are, well, up for it.

Good Idea, I've tested it out and the left/right Idea works. I should also be able Improve it with a center and corner piece, that way you can  create a couch in whatever size and shape you want.

'

Edit: I will be on vacation until the end of July (starting the 13th). I will not be able to update my mods to alpha 14 until I return.

HonorsBastion13

Quote from: Anonemous2 on July 09, 2016, 02:14:08 PM
Edit: I will be on vacation until the end of July (starting the 13th). I will not be able to update my mods to alpha 14 until I return.

If you're waiting for an update, please read the above. It'll still be at least another week if not more before we will see an update.

123nick

Quote from: HonorsBastion13 on July 22, 2016, 07:49:28 AM
Quote from: Anonemous2 on July 09, 2016, 02:14:08 PM

If you're waiting for an update, please read the above. It'll still be at least another week if not more before we will see an update.

well, maybe someone else can update it in his absence? just a temporary patch for A14?

justinpatrick1011

Would really love an A14 update here, I can't make my bedroom without it!  :D