[A14] More Factions Spawn (4/11/2016) v1.02

Started by Anonemous2, June 21, 2015, 11:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Joshy1111 on June 06, 2016, 02:12:41 AM
Combat Realism Patch for More Factions Spawn
[...]
Extra Note for those using Arbitration: I'm pretty sure this patch works perfectly with Arbitration due to the faction def being exactly the same as Combat Realism

Thanks a lot man i was just about to overcome my laziness and doing this by myself, but not now :p

Cheers

prongssage

Is a Alpha 14 update coming out and will you be adding this to steam workshop? Love the mod :)

ArguedPiano

I would also love to see this in A14! With the huge number of factions Randy always made things interesting for me.
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

kinebudking

Fregrant

Try this, just altered starting factions count to 4 each. Though pirates got new parameter, so they could spawn as 5 bands)

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

str82azz

wtb update
:)

123nick

Aatxe360

Is this mod current?  If so, think about adding it to the Steam Workshop, please.   Any known compatibility issues with the Hospitality Mod?

Robloxsina66

Jdalt40

Updated to Alpha 15!
I only changed a tiny bit to make it work, please credit Anonemous2 for his work on this mod!

For some reason this patch does not work on the latest version, I really don't know why so I can't fix this, please delete this patch considering it does nothing

Prince Kaine

... Must be doing something wrong really.
Tried to add this mode, no go, only 4 factions. So I tried removing all the mods I'm using, created a new game, randomize seed.... Still no go, only 4 factions. :(

Culise

The file structure for faction xmls changed; instead of one aggregate file, there are now three files which can (and should be) handled separately.  There is also a new version test in the abouts and some other tweaks.  Try giving the following a whirl:

More Factions Spawn: A15 trial

Alternately, you could run with the updated mod linked by 123nick above, which I noticed about five seconds into creating this post.  The above is just something I slapped together on the fly for my own use, not knowing someone else had already done the work.