[A16] RimFridge

Started by Vendan, October 17, 2016, 06:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vendan

The "refrigerated beer" is actually the same item as normal beer, just with an added and "temporary" ThingComp attached that does a PostIngest if it's "internal temp" is low enough.  There's a chance it's being held in a pawn's hands long enough to warm back up, so I'll have to look into that some, but it sounds more like the "for joy" activities don't trigger "Ingest", which may be a core game glitch.

kaptain_kavern

I was thinking the same. The item from CK - APP which doesn't triggered the mood bonus is just a copy paste of beer's drug code so it must came from vanilla

Tammabanana

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on November 07, 2016, 10:17:23 PM
Haha I report a bug to be told I have the same in one of my mod. So ironic ^^

Haha, yeah. That makes me suspect vanilla.
Tam's tiny mods: forum thread: Kitchen Counters and other shelving *** Smoked meat *** Travel rations: MREs *** Pygmy Muffalo

Neen

Just wanted to say: thanks for making this. It's quickly become a must-have for me in any colony.

lllMWNlll

Exatcly what i was looking for! Great mod!

Krzarb

Would anyone know a way to allow the fridges to accept the various types of coffee drinks from the hot coffee mod? ie perhaps by altering the defs? Thanks

ActionCow

Quote from: Krzarb on November 23, 2016, 07:07:55 PM
Would anyone know a way to allow the fridges to accept the various types of coffee drinks from the hot coffee mod? ie perhaps by altering the defs? Thanks
They're just stockpiles, by default they allow select food items but you can just edit them and add whatever if it's not in by default.

Krzarb

Quote from: ActionCow on November 24, 2016, 12:40:30 AM
Quote from: Krzarb on November 23, 2016, 07:07:55 PM
They're just stockpiles, by default they allow select food items but you can just edit them and add whatever if it's not in by default.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure I follow though. If you open the storage options for the fridge, the options are much more limited than conventional stockpiles. The fridge will allow the storage of coffee beans, but not the actual coffee products, ie simple coffee, decaf coffee, etc. I was after a workaround to allow the fridges to hold these products.

Canute

No you need to edit the Fridge_Building.xml.
I don't used the hot coffee mod yet, but i think the drinks arn't under meals, thats why you can't store them.
You can try to edit it self, open the xml with the notepad and try to add the categorie the coffee's are under next to the foodmeals.

jmababa

cofee mod not that good atleast it takes cigarettes and cigars

Impact

I know it is really early still, but any chance of an A16 version soon?

pktongrimworld

Thyme

oh damn, my A15 ship is ready to launch me into A16 and RimFridge is not updated yet. guess it'll break apart and crash land inbetween!
I'm from Austria. If I offend you, it's usually inadvertently.
Snowmen army, Chemfuel Generator, Electric Stonecutting, Smelting Tweak

asquirrel

Dude, Alpha 16 please!  This is one of my must have mods! :)