Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• December 06, 2019, 11:20:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1806724 times)

ChiefSlapahoe

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Just wondering, did you change any of the health/damage models in combat realism? I noticed the ranges were cut in half or more for rifle type weapons.

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile

Just wondering, did you change any of the health/damage models in combat realism? I noticed the ranges were cut in half or more for rifle type weapons.

Nope. Hardcore SK modpack have own combat realism version, like as almost all mods included in it. Because in the original mods you can play in anytime just download them from native modpage.

Sorry guy's i am hard work last days, didn't even have time to sit on the forum  ;D But so much has been done.

It will be also available SK patch to Zombie Apocalypse. Zombies become much hardier, have more endurance and is no longer affected by bloodlost. But have weak point in the head.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:05:50 AM by skyarkhangel »

Abrexus

• Colonist
  • Modbreaker
    • View Profile

Sky,

Do you know when Abrexus will release the expansion pack version of your mod on the Superior Crafting thread?

Actually he will be incorporating the parts of SC into his pack that he wants from my update.  He's been active in skype with mrofa and myself, and I can assure you he has been hard at work!

ahsifs

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Can someone please explain how i make Plastic or Rubber please?

Been trying everything i can think of,

any advice would be awesome!
THANKS!

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Mining drill -> crude oil
Chemie lab -> oil refining -> fuel, synth ammonia, sulphates,polymer,parafinns,sand.
Chemie lab -> rubber/pastic prod.

Xerberus86

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

good things ahead, great job modders....making a good game to something awesome :D.

Loki88

• Colonist
  • Evil Muffalo
    • View Profile

Yay LED Rope Lights made it into a modpack  ;D it has the drier boreal forest description though   ??? lmao
Glad you like it!

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 11:45:33 AM by Loki88 »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Not sure if this mention allready:
- just got a short circuit event. I got 3 batterys (3000 Wd total stored) and build 4 fusebox, normaly just 1 fusebox should be damaged, but 2 fusebox got destroyed like they would be makeshift fuse's.

- need the droid repair fix from Mechanical Defence.

kutuzov.optim

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Hi there. I have a problem. I can't set a prosthesis to colonist. E.g. I have a colonist without ear. The new ear is in the stock. But there is no options for it in the health menu. I only can amputate organs, but I can't set the new one. What is my ptoblem??

kaptain_kavern

• Planetologist
  • started 10 mods in one tick.
    • View Profile
    • RimWorldMod Slack - A place for live chatting about RimWorld modding

Have you check if you have spare medicine?

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
Re: [A11b] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.8: OVERDRIVE (05/07/15)
« Reply #280 on: July 05, 2015, 05:52:41 AM »

Updated to A11b v 1.8: OVERDRIVE!

New in 1.8:
- Ceiling Lights
- Glassworks+
- Drier Boreal Forests
- LED Rope Lights
64) RealProduction_SK (As expansion pack for Superior Crafting. Adds 3-cycle production chain. New resources with chemical industry update) by skyarkhangel
65) Caveworld Flora from Rikiki's Miscellaneous (In the caves are now growing mushrooms. Seriously modified,because in vanilla heavily unbalanced. Added new recipes for cooking food with mushrooms, as well as the ability to make a tincture on mushrooms!) by Rikiki
66) Community Core Library (support core library with new functions for modders) by 1000101
67) Skullywags Weapon Packs (Adds flamethrower, plasma weapons and new turret. Hard modified) by skullywag

Also updated SK texture pack to v.2
Hard work with Russian translation by Humort
Innumerable bugfixes...

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 05:57:59 AM by skyarkhangel »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A11b] [MODPACK] Hardcore SK Global modpack 1.8: OVERDRIVE! (05/07/15)
« Reply #281 on: July 05, 2015, 06:48:05 AM »

btw. it isn't safegame compactible. If you want play with your current colony, you shouldn't update to 11b and this mod.

Some cosmetic errors:
Code: [Select]
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_bedred and Architect_Furniture_Bed are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_bedred and Architect_Furniture_Bed are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_royalbedred and Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_royalbedred and Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_diningchairred and Architect_Furniture_DiningChair are both bound to J
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_diningchairred and Architect_Furniture_DiningChair are both bound to J
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_Bed and Architect_Furniture_bedred are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_Bed and Architect_Furniture_bedred are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed and Architect_Furniture_royalbedred are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed and Architect_Furniture_royalbedred are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_DiningChair and Architect_Furniture_diningchairred are both bound to J
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_DiningChair and Architect_Furniture_diningchairred are both bound to J

Edit:
No material selection for the most Working benches.
need Wood plants for the Sawmill, but how should i get on Wood plants right on start ?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:21:27 AM by Canute »

skyarkhangel

• Colonist
  • Skynet machine
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 05, 2015, 07:49:28 AM »

btw. it isn't safegame compactible. If you want play with your current colony, you shouldn't update to 11b and this mod.

Some cosmetic errors:
Code: [Select]

Edit:
No material selection for the most Working benches.
need Wood plants for the Sawmill, but how should i get on Wood plants ?

Thanks. Updated
Sawmill now require WoodLog.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:23:49 AM by skyarkhangel »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 05, 2015, 10:37:57 AM »

Just a question, did you even tryed to play your mod for testing ?

I got a Vancidium butcher table, a Silver fishing pier. Both need "parts" i never saw before not bar's. Can't change building mats for these.

When i enable god mode, and check other working tables, i see alot more of these "parts".
I think you need to overwork your Mod.
Not playable at moment !

Uglyr

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 05, 2015, 11:14:00 AM »

Just a question, did you even tryed to play your mod for testing ?

I got a Vancidium butcher table, a Silver fishing pier. Both need "parts" i never saw before not bar's. Can't change building mats for these.

When i enable god mode, and check other working tables, i see alot more of these "parts".
I think you need to overwork your Mod.
Not playable at moment !
You did tried to right-click icon to change to material you have, do you?

Just started myself and looks like status icons (something like colonist freezing) gone.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 456