[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

Quote from: Ky6000 on January 06, 2018, 06:36:50 PM
Quote from: Canute on January 06, 2018, 11:53:18 AM
The terminator is part of the story,
basicly you can get one terminator each colony you start.

But it would be very unbalanced if you could start with them, since you allready notice they are very overpowered.
BUT, don't forget once the terminator appear to join your colony, enemy terminator's will raid you, and they arn't less powerful then yours.

I was thinking of "The Survivor" scenario starting in a barren spawn with the hardest AI storyteller and the hardest difficulty. If I am right, the terminator doesn't need to sleep or eat, so he works round the clock and can regenerate from anything, so I would get swarmed by enemies but I should always survive it. I was also thinking of getting slaves ("Simple Slavery" mod looks good) to do things I cant do, and do some hauling before they die.
Basicly yes.
But the terminator can be killed/destroyed too. But against the most raids you can beat down with a naked terminator and some good mellee weapon.
But the Terminator should be unable to do other jobs beside range,mellee,medicin,construction. And as alone survivor you would miss the crafting.

Farry

Ive put terminator (t-800) into a caravan to grab AI Core, he died from starvatinon. I save scummed, did it again with food and during his journey another one spawned (t-1000) - now I have two of them :D Am I supposed to have more then 1?

Also, the lack of information anywhere about anything on this mod is a little frustrating: strange artifact spawn, long story short I had two options to pick and I couldnt find it on the internet.

Canute

Like i wrote before, you can have 1 terminator each colony.
When you create a caravan, these member don't count toward the colony anymore. Then the terminator script think you lost your and send you another one from the future.
Basicly you can repeat that to get unlimted amount of terminators.
Since i don't think this is like the dev's wanted to happen, maybe Sidfu or skyarkhangel notice this and will counter this in future.

SunSeeker

Hey guys, I think I solved my problem with pawns doing nothing when they should be doing fun chores.
It seems the fireplace mod made this issue... too bad cause I really like this mod.

Anyway, everithing running good as usual (except the trail of blood but whatever lol). Thanks for the great modpack guys

EPD

Hello again, after short brake and waiting for B18 I'm back with rimworld and Hardcore SK mod. Good to be back.

I found some bugs thou: Some items in menu are "blocked" and after picking up something it wont let you choose object anymore. For now i got it in "standard beds" and "trade" after researching Comms Console. As Im spamming all Rightclicks etc i got a lot of these in logs:
Maybe it will be helpfull. I will try to look for something in code on my own to help.

Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single<Verse.FloatMenuOption> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,System.Func`2<Verse.FloatMenuOption, bool>,System.Linq.Enumerable/Fallback) <0x000b9>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SingleOrDefault<Verse.FloatMenuOption> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>,System.Func`2<Verse.FloatMenuOption, bool>) <0x0003a>
at StuffCount.Designator_Build_ProcessInput_Patch.Postfix (RimWorld.Designator_Build,UnityEngine.Event) <0x003e8>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Designator_Build.ProcessInput_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Event) <0x0037a>
at ArchitectSense.Designator_SubCategory.ProcessInput (UnityEngine.Event) <0x000ee>
at Verse.GizmoGridDrawer.DrawGizmoGrid (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Gizmo>,single,Verse.Gizmo&) <0x0081b>
at RimWorld.ArchitectCategoryTab.DesignationTabOnGUI () <0x00154>
at RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Architect.ExtraOnGUI () <0x00020>
at Verse.WindowStack.WindowStackOnGUI () <0x00065>
at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () <0x000d7>
at Verse.Root.OnGUI () <0x000c6>

========== UPDATE after 10 minutes ============
As i found very same problem posted allready on your Github and the answer:
It's a bug in TGCPatches, disable it for now.

So guys if you have same problem - disable TGCPatches. It didn't blow up my save so it won't yours. :)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

baiph

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 05, 2018, 10:35:06 PM
Quote from: baiph on January 05, 2018, 08:53:01 PM
How would I use Clutter's door lock features here? The one in this modpack is limited as it can just lock a door the same as forbidding it or maybe I am just not doing something right. Thanks.

C'mon bud that one wasn't hard to find. Try this https://www.sendspace.com/file/5nf6vd, and use the Clutter Structure Door Stuff. All you had to do was check out the Clutter thread.

Wont it interfere with the lock features in this mod pack?  I can just remove the def for the door and its textures, but I figure that since there are two lock features, it might cause an error?

Nemet

Can someone tell me where i can find the main menu music? I cant find it and Its makin me go insane

Valor

I bought a green wyvern, and to my suprise I found out it doesnt eat meat, but instead starts fires and that actually fill her food bar. Is that intended? So you just lock her somewhere up and give her a bit of wood she can light up? But then she sometimes ignites hauler bringing the wood in when she is hungry ..... Giving her a campfire did not help ...

Please offer me advice before I slaughter her :/ I like her ...

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Nemet on January 08, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
Can someone tell me where i can find the main menu music? I cant find it and Its makin me go insane

Probably under Hardcore-SK-master/Mods/Core_SK/Sounds/Intro/Revelation.ogg

baiph

I've been looking for Windows in Rimworld, because I found textures for it, but I can't find it anywhere. I looked at the WallDefs and found the lines for it but it does not have a designationCategory, is it on hold for now?

AnddyiRaynor

Clutter Structure "mod" has windows. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17610.0 You can shoot and climb through them. This mod has clutter structure but it may not have that part of it.

On another note, Industrial rollers conflicts with SS Fuses. I don't even think it shows up in my mod list unless I throw that mod in there, anyways I just changed industrial rollers to version 17 to turn it off. Fixed that issue since I at least wasn't using the rollers. That and I wanted the hours I wasted back, even though I knew the rollers clearly had something to do with my issue.

baiph

Quote from: AnddyiRaynor on January 09, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
Clutter Structure "mod" has windows. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17610.0 You can shoot and climb through them. This mod has clutter structure but it may not have that part of it.

On another note, Industrial rollers conflicts with SS Fuses. I don't even think it shows up in my mod list unless I throw that mod in there, anyways I just changed industrial rollers to version 17 to turn it off. Fixed that issue since I at least wasn't using the rollers. That and I wanted the hours I wasted back, even though I knew the rollers clearly had something to do with my issue.

This modpack actually has that too, because there are multiple textures in the Core_SK folder for windows, but there are nowhere to be found in the game except if you go to dev mode and spawn it there. There is also a glasswork table that I saw when I went to god mode, but it has no bills, so I'm thinking that it might be on hold for now since it may not be functioning properly?

SunSeeker

Hey guys, I have a problem with light sentry turret.
the colonists cannot reload it. they try but the ammo fall on the ground.

any tips to fix this?

doc776

For some reason i cant start a single game with this modpack i keep geting a crash right after i see my guys pop up on screen in the map. The last item in the log is always 'Attempt to access invalid address.' Could it be i cant play this on ludicrous size map?

Canute

"Attempt to access invalid address." is a good indicator that Rimworld runs out of memory.
Play a smaller maps, or try a linux dual boot, because Rimworld runs under linux at 64 bit.