[1.1] Giddy-up!

Started by Roolo, December 01, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

treehugger

Quote from: treehugger on October 23, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
I love your Giddy-up!-Series!

But I found a problem with "Giddy-up! Ride and Roll": Installing the mod prevents me from using the "techprof subpersona core". The menue needed to use the core just does not show up any more. Removing the mod brings the menue back.

Found this behaviour with B19 and the corresponding "Giddy-up! Ride and Roll". I will switch to RW1.0 in the days to come and report if the error persists.

Switched to 1.0 and the error is gone. Jeea!

temple_wing

Roolo

Quote from: temple_wing on November 04, 2018, 06:28:03 AM
What about to use a mountable mech to implement cart?

Everything I said in my last post to you also applies when using mechs as a basis, or anything else. It's not a matter of "is it possible", it's a matter of time. I have other things I'll spend my limited time on for the time being.

SargBjornson

Like for example that hook for my animals we talked about! I was first in demanding things from you!! XDDD

Roolo

Quote from: SargBjornson on November 04, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
Like for example that hook for my animals we talked about! I was first in demanding things from you!! XDDD

Haha, don't worry, you'll get it :)

moonra

Dunno if it's this mod causing it or Alpha Animals but I'm getting some funky stuff when taking the Meadow Aves out on caravans. The caravan speed I get seems to be kinda random, sometimes it shows 20 tiles per day, sometimes 40, and while doing a caravan request I got 120 tiles per day.
https://i.imgur.com/dsxTsqJ.png?1
Those are some dang fast Chocobos.

Also, when I get somewhere and try pick stuff up and put it on the animals it always say they don't have space left for it, even if they're only carrying a bit of food or something like that, it shows on their inventory that they have 7/0 kgs, for example.

SargBjornson

That shouldn't be caused by any of these two mods. The Meadowaves are literally just plain animals with a speed of 9, the only weird thing they have is they use a random skin, which won't affect that at all. You must have another mpd messing things up.

Roolo

Quote from: moonra on November 05, 2018, 12:48:18 PM
Dunno if it's this mod causing it or Alpha Animals but I'm getting some funky stuff when taking the Meadow Aves out on caravans. The caravan speed I get seems to be kinda random, sometimes it shows 20 tiles per day, sometimes 40, and while doing a caravan request I got 120 tiles per day.
https://i.imgur.com/dsxTsqJ.png?1
Those are some dang fast Chocobos.

Also, when I get somewhere and try pick stuff up and put it on the animals it always say they don't have space left for it, even if they're only carrying a bit of food or something like that, it shows on their inventory that they have 7/0 kgs, for example.

Yeah, like SargBjornson said, it shouldn't be an issue of either of the mods. If you hover over or click (I don't remember which) the speed, you can see exactly how the speed is calculated, allowing you to understand the speeds you're observing. I suggest you take a look at that.

Roolo

Update:
Giddy-up! Core -> v1.1.1

- Fixed NPC mount commonality not being calculated correctly.
- Very early raids won't have the chance to have very powerful mounts anymore. This prevents your naked loner to be raided by T-Rex riders when you've just started the game.
- Adding patching possibility for giving certain animals custom stats when mounted.

crusader2010

Hi. Does GiddyUp-Mechanoids explicitly require the presence of the mod "what the hack?!" or can it be used without it?
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Canute

QuoteIMPORTANT NOTE
This mod has three dependencies: Hugslib, What the Hack!? and Giddy-up! Core.

crusader2010

Quote from: Canute on December 04, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
QuoteIMPORTANT NOTE
This mod has three dependencies: Hugslib, What the Hack!? and Giddy-up! Core.

Fair point. Just hoping it wouldn't  ::)
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

vaindil

I love the mod! I've noticed that animals are rather obnoxious with how long they stay in the "standing" state after being ridden. I sometimes have to manually switch their area and switch it back, otherwise they'll stay "standing" for hours (in-game). I'm currently watching my grizzly bear standing next to the edge of the map at 23h when it should be asleep, and no colonists have been near for about 2 hours in-game. Just wanted to point it out. Thanks!