I’ve released a hotfix to Alpha 9, Alpha9e, that rebalances a few things and fixes a few issues. This is build 0.9.727.
You can update by deleting your old installed game, downloading the new build from your existing download link, and installing it to a clean empty folder.
If you need help with your download please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All save games from Alpha 9 will still be playable and mod compatibility shouldn’t be affected.
- Reduced room temperature equalization rates.
- Room walls that are two or more cells thick now equalize temperature slower.
- Balanced sieges to be slightly weaker.
- Various tuning adjustments to several thought mood effects.
- Removed “buildings need power” alert as it is annoying to see it when a power switch is off.
- Fixed a bug that corrupts savegames if you sell a statue that is marked to be installed.
- While firefighting, colonists will now fight any fire they walk into.
- Fixed a bug that caused non-prisoner beds to be set as prisoner beds on load.
- Fixed a bug that froze wounded colonist prisoners if they were marked to get doctor care.
- Fixed a bug that prevented prisoners from using nutrient paste dispensers in their cells.
- Fixed a bug that caused temperatures indoors to sometimes become NaN (not a number).
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented running a game that saved with some corrupted work priorities data.